CNN Dying

Werbung:
Too funny...

The slow agonizing death of liberalism marches on...just die already!!!

Cartoon Network beats CNN, MSNBC
TV Newser has the February prime time rankings.

USA is No. 1, Fox News No. 2, TBS No. 3, TNT No. 4 and the History Channel No. 5.

At No. 26 is MSNBC and CNN is No. 32.

Over at 13th place, the Cartoon Network is beating both of them.

It’s the credibility gap.
http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/archives/10808

Too funny...

The slow agonizing death of liberalism marches on...just die already!!!
No doubt. It appears those "conservative"-scholars are...at least...getting their daily-requirement o' the Cartoon Network.

:rolleyes:

Fox is not news but GOP propaganda & CNN is moving towards being a jr. Fox News. (they're security correspondent is a former Bush security advisor...Nuff said!)

Gipper, I dislike CNN too but I would not want them out of business. I like Fox news but if Fox was the only news that could be very dangerous. Absolute power corrupts absolutely so they say.

Its good for Fox to be kept in line and other news groups out there make that happen.

I VOTE YES!! put CNN out of business, The Claim that "CONTROLLED NEWS" is better than NO NEWS is simply insane!

don't forget no one on fox is actuly a news person...90% of Fox is not news....yet of course its where they get all there news from :)

liberals and moderates watch many sources for news...Right wing has one...Also its funny that people think that ratings = quality journalism, or that it means they are correct ...

My PAPPY "always " answered my question as to why some one gave a stupid answer, he would say" Does A HOG KNOW ABOUT SUNDAY?"

No doubt. It appears those "conservative"-scholars are...at least...getting their daily-requirement o' the Cartoon Network.

:rolleyes:

SEE what I mean Mr. WEBMASTER!! this shaman is a very biased leftist and berates all others, Why is he never deleted or stopped ? It does put your principles in doubt, does it not? fairness should be for all

I believe CNN will hang around but
Fox News rocks and seems to be growing.

FOX news also plays an important part in providing fair and balanced news.

As the economy decays it will hurt CNN further as it has
been the cheerleader for Obama.

My PAPPY "always " answered my question as to why some one gave a stupid answer, he would say "Does A HOG KNOW ABOUT SUNDAY?"
I give up....

new_face_of_the_gop_rush_limbaugh_michael_steele2.jpg

....does He????

OH MAN!!! This is great.

From the hard left's newspaper of record no less. The New York Slimes!!!

You libs are so outside the mainstream and too delusional to know it. Hahahahahaaaaaa

CNN Fails to Stop Fall in Ratings
By BILL CARTER
Published: March 29, 2010

CNN continued what has become a precipitous decline in ratings for its prime-time programs in the first quarter of 2010, with its main hosts losing almost half their viewers in a year.

America is waking up to the lies!!!

CNN executives have steadfastly said that they will not change their approach to prime-time programs, which are led by hosts not aligned with any partisan point of view.

Typical delusional libs.

Mr. Cooper has long been regarded as the strongest host at CNN, but his show has suffered badly as well. For the quarter, Mr. Cooper dropped 42 percent in viewers and 46 percent among the 25-to-54-year-old audience that the news channels use for their sales to advertisers.

This is just so funny. Silly libs taking their foolish ideology right over the cliff. Yippee!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/30/business/media/30cnn.html?scp=2&sq=fox news&st=cse

Werbung:
And more from the liberal newspaper of record...The whole network is old and stale and out of the mainstream...just like Larry King.

In New Era of TV, Rival Hosts Drown Out King

By BRIAN STELTER
Published: May 26, 2010So far, CNN cannot compete. “Larry King Live” is now struggling in the ratings, as is CNN as a whole. The ratings for the new “John King, USA” political show at 7 p.m. have been disappointing, and Campbell Brown announced last week that she was quitting her 8 p.m. show after concluding that her newscast could not compete with the bombastic opinion-oriented shows on Fox News and MSNBC.

Ratings for Mr. King, 76, are about 20 percent better than those of his lead-in, Ms. Brown, but he ranks a distant third behind the conservative Sean Hannity on Fox and the liberal Ms. Maddow. His audience has been cut in half since the last presidential election, to an average of just 725,000 viewers a night.
27cnn01-articleLarge.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/27/business/media/27cnn.html

Back