differences between trump and biden documents scenario

pjmret

nice article summarizing all the differences. apples and oranges between biden's case and trump's case.

i'm fine with having the matter investigated.

if anyone disagrees with the article, please present your evidence, not just whine about it :)

Werbung:

nice article summarizing all the differences. apples and oranges between biden's case and trump's case.

i'm fine with having the matter investigated.

if anyone disagrees with the article, please present your evidence, not just whine about it :)
Ye4s make up excuses for breaking the law , they both had classified documents they checked out and didn't turn back in when they left office so there s no differance .. They are both guilty, Your making excuses like a good little tool , now pucker up for lying Biden.

What Ricky retardo here is trying to say it its ok for Biden to take them and not turn them back in after leaving office . There is no difference at all .
If you have something that wasn't yours and you bowwow it and do not give it back that's stealing .
In another thread ricky retardo tried to blame the movers lol Yea right thats the ticket they checked them out all box movers can check out classified documents . How pathic can you be to support a suck a simple minded theory . Joe knew he checked them out and he didnt return them just as trump did. Thery belong to the America people and government its that simple . Its sad how the Biden ass kissers make excuses for him .

Ye4s make up excuses for breaking the law , they both had classified documents they checked out and didn't turn back in when they left office so there s no differance .. They are both guilty, Your making excuses like a good little tool , now pucker up for lying Biden.

What Ricky retardo here is trying to say it its ok for Biden to take them and not turn them back in after leaving office . There is no difference at all .
If you have something that wasn't yours and you bowwow it and do not give it back that's stealing .
In another thread ricky retardo tried to blame the movers lol Yea right thats the ticket they checked them out all box movers can check out classified documents . How pathic can you be to support a suck a simple minded theory . Joe knew he checked them out and he didnt return them just as trump did. Thery belong to the America people and government its that simple . Its sad how the Biden ass kissers make excuses for him .

no what i'm saying is that the circumstances are very different, moron.

god you're stupid.

which of the differences do you deny, moron? be specific :)

so...you are a moron..again. lol.

or do you agree that the circumstances are very different between trumps' case and biden's case?

So you call me a moron and expect me to have a conversation with you. Lolactual
i don't expect a "conversation" with you. you've proven incapable of that. all you can do is make stupid picture posts and whine about democrats, lie, and cowardly run away from questions you can't or won't answer :)

An
so...you are a moron..again. lol.

or do you agree that the circumstances are very different between trumps' case and biden's case?
And the best he can do is post a silly pic.
Next he'll want a pic of the future presidency candidates so he can tell them apart.

BIDEN: “A small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered on Nov. 2, 2022, in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, a think tank in Washington, as Biden’s personal attorneys were clearing out the offices, according to Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president.

TRUMP: Roughly 300 documents with classification markingsincluding some at the top secret level — have been recovered from Trump since he left office in January 2021.
GAME
OVER!!!!

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Well well joe had a second stash of classified documents he took and didn't turn in at a separate location .that box moving boy must of been busy.I especially liked how they showed joe on tv saying how unbelievable irresponsible it was that trump did that. Now we see he did it more then one time..
I wonder what the excuse for this batch of classified documents will be.

Well well joe had a second stash of classified documents he took and didn't turn in at a separate location .that box moving boy must of been busy.I especially liked how they showed joe on tv saying how unbelievable irresponsible it was that trump did that. Now we see he did it more then one time..
He should be investigated and charged if found guilty of a crime. I won't be protecting him like you have Trump.

"he took"? you can prove HE personally took them, moron? lol.
go for it.

Werbung:
This explains the difference between Biden and Trump humourously although you will ever think so.

Back