differences between trump and biden documents scenario

Well well joe had a second stash of classified documents he took and didn't turn in at a separate location .that box moving boy must of been busy.I especially liked how they showed joe on tv saying how unbelievable irresponsible it was that trump did that. Now we see he did it more then one time..
I wonder what the excuse for this batch of classified documents will be.

"he didn't turn in"? you are ASSuming he was aware of them, moron.

unlike trump, biden is fully cooperating with the whole matter. No FBI raid was required because biden isn't fighting for the right to break the law, he doesn't think he is above the law.

Werbung:
how is that relevant to the fact that it took so long and so much effort to pry them from trump, as opposed to biden freely cooperating, moron?
bi9den didn't freely give them up he wait over 2 months to go public and then it comes out he had them at other locatins
His lawyers saw classified and got scared is what happened and they needed time to come up with a story they could sell before going public . Stop making excuses for him lots of criminals when they know they are caught corporate in hope the court will go easy on them and lots of innocent people get lawyers also

And after the hounding the media and the fbi and the democrats and the media have gave the man the first thing out of his mouth should be I want a lawyer , hed be a idiot to do less .
So keep making excuses and sucking up

bi9den didn't freely give them up he wait over 2 months to go public and then it comes out he had them at other locatins
His lawyers saw classified and got scared is what happened and they needed time to come up with a story they could sell before going public . Stop making excuses for him lots of criminals when they know they are caught corporate in hope the court will go easy on them and lots of innocent people get lawyers also

And after the hounding the media and the fbi and the democrats and the media have gave the man the first thing out of his mouth should be I want a lawyer , hed be a idiot to do less .

yes, he gave them up freely. as soon as they were found NARA had them, moron. duh. He didn't fight them like moron trump did.

let me know when you can prove that biden knew they were there, moron.
or again are you stupid enough to think biden packed and moved his own boxes?
hahahaha
hahahah

you're so stupid.

Making excuses for Trump's misdemeanors is done by republicans.
I'm not making excuses for Biden.

another difference hunter biden the crack head who had his lap top stolen by a Russian drug dealer had access to bidons documents as he lived in the home for awhile and biden had them for years and in his private library in his private files

another difference hunter biden the crack head who had his lap top stolen by a Russian drug dealer had access to bidons documents as he lived in the home for awhile and biden had them for years and in his private library in his private files
The main difference is how you are paranoid about convicting anyone named biden and we are not.
But if it eases the pain. It's ok.

Werbung:

so you are saying hunter didn't have access to trump's documents so that's a difference? lol.

as if no one had access to trump's?

my god you're stupid..and obsessed with hunter :)

Back