Do you have what it takes?

One thread across all forums offering an exersize in seeing how well one understands the thinking of another is no threat to the board or any opportunities for its use.
Yes I do believe you are mistaken but about the concept of this thread and its particulars.
Clearly... but I find it interesting. You and I read the same thing and view the thread the same way. GB read the same thing we did, but has drawn very different conclusions. Does the "why" not interest anyone else? It gives me an idea for a thread though...

Werbung:
I shall attempt to project what gen seneca might have to say about free markets.

Gen Seneca: And by "free" I am not referring to what today is.considered free but rather true free market.
Manipulating markets necessarily involves favoring one entity over another which directly contradicts "equal protection inder the law". And how are winners and losers selected ? Bribery, extortian or both. So not only is it unconstitution for the government to manipulate markeys its immoral as well.
I hope I passed the audition at least in concept if not in prose. : )
Nicely done.. Point for you! :)

Clearly... but I find it interesting. You and I read the same thing and view the thread the same way. GB read the same thing we did, but has drawn very different conclusions. Does the "why" not interest anyone else? It gives me an idea for a thread though...
honestly I dont get the bile its boiled up forhim. Wheres the harm in an interesting and hopfelully fun thingy ?

OBAMA misses the point of this country...and I love Baltimore....just not the cops.

Signed: Steveox
Nice to see you BigRob! Sadly... You did not read the first rule :-(

1. "Rant" only as people who post on this thread. This is a voluntary game, so please do not rant as someone who has not chosen to participate.

Steve hasn't posted in here, and he's the only one who can score your work.

Werbung:
One thread across all forums offering an exersize in seeing how well one understands the thinking of another is no threat to the board or any opportunities for its use.
Yes I do believe you are mistaken but about the concept of this thread and its particulars.
My take on this is that GB is pulling your leg as an odd contribution to GenSeneca's challenge. Isn't that right GB?

Back