Do you think the morons learned a lesson

Thousands of Jews owned properties they bought from the Turks. Did the Turks have the right to sell back to the Jews lands belonging to Jews for thousands of years?
Palestine was part of the Eastern Roman Empire, which existed until 1453. The Muslims conquered Palestine from the Byzantines intermarried with them, and converted most of the people there, who were Christians.

Werbung:
Palestine was part of the Eastern Roman Empire, which existed until 1453. The Muslims conquered Palestine from the Byzantines intermarried with them, and converted most of the people there, who were Christians.
I see Jews were in Palestine thousands of years ago, but no Arabs calling themselves Palestinians.

I see Jews were in Palestine thousands of years ago, but no Arabs calling themselves Palestinians.
The people calling themselves Palestinians today have been there since the start of land occupied, originally canaanites and then the jews stole their land

The people calling themselves Palestinians today have been there since the start of land occupied, originally canaanites and then the jews stole their land
The Jews dispossessed the heathen tribes occupying the land of Israel but then the Jews were themselves dispossessed, but it was not by
Canaanites.

Judges 2

1 And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this?

3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the Lord spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.

5 And they called the name of that place Bochim: and they sacrificed there unto the Lord.

The Jews dispossessed the heathen tribes occupying the land of Israel but then the Jews were themselves dispossessed, but it was not by
Canaanites.

Judges 2

1 And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this?

3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the Lord spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.

5 And they called the name of that place Bochim: and they sacrificed there unto the Lord.
So the people with stole land had to give up their stolen land? Good
You think car thieves should keep the cars they steal? Duh

So the people with stole land had to give up their stolen land? Good
You think car thieves should keep the cars they steal? Duh
Who should the British give back the land of Israel and who did they supposedly steal it from in the first place?

Anyone living in Palestine is a Palestinian, in the same way that anyone living in Texas is a Texan.
Jews have a different motive for living there, based on the Bible and Zionism

Canaanites.

Judges 2

Yeah, and from that day forth, they were known as Bochimians, right?

They just loitered about that place, surrounded by dead goats and the previous deceased inhabitants they had genocided.

Anyone living in Palestine is a Palestinian, in the same way that anyone living in Texas is a Texan.
Jews have a different motive for living there, based on the Bible and Zionism
Jews have lived in Judea far longer than Palestinians and I'm not sure what you hope to gain by calling Jewish landowners "Palestinians."

Jews have lived in Judea far longer than Palestinians and I'm not sure what you hope to gain by calling Jewish landowners "Palestinians."
Actually, that is NOT TRUE. The Romans drove nearly all the Jews out of Palestine, and by 200 AD only a very few Jews lived there until the Zionists began to move in, buying land from absentee Turkish landlords. mostly.

Your ignorance is overwhelming.

The Palestinians should have Palestine duh
As a citizen of a foreign country you cannot enter the US and start calling yourself a Texan in an effort to steal land belonging to Texans. Likewise, Palestinians cannot drive out Jews from Judea claiming they owned the property first. What nonsense.

Actually, that is NOT TRUE. The Romans drove nearly all the Jews out of Palestine, and by 200 AD only a very few Jews lived there until the Zionists began to move in, buying land from absentee Turkish landlords. mostly.

Your ignorance is overwhelming.
You admit Jews bought ancient Jewish properties back from Turks. Does that mean the Turks owned the land at that time or were the Turks selling land that actually belonged to the secret Palestinian landowners? If so, who did the secret Palestinian landowners buy the land from and why was their land purchase not widely publicized?

As a citizen of a foreign country you cannot enter the US and start calling yourself a Texan in an effort to steal land belonging to Texans. Likewise, Palestinians cannot drive out Jews from Judea claiming they owned the property first. What nonsense.
They were there before the jews stole their land when Israel was created by force
What stupidity

Werbung:
They were there before the jews stole their land when Israel was created by force
What stupidity
The Jews created themselves by force? You don't really understand what the British did when they pulled out of the Middle East, do you? You just don't like it that God's people, the Jews, were reestablished in their ancestral land by God.

Back