Do you think the morons learned a lesson

You admit Jews bought ancient Jewish properties back from Turks. Does that mean the Turks owned the land at that time or were the Turks selling land that actually belonged to the secret Palestinian landowners? If so, who did the secret Palestinian landowners buy the land from and why was their land purchase not widely publicized?
Land was acquired by conquest by Canaanites, Hebrews, Assyrians, Persians, Hittites, Egyptians, Arabs and Turks, and also purchased over the centuries. Where do you get secrecy in all of this? You do not read Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, Turkish and have no clue what was publicized when or by whom.

The purpose of the formation of the UN was to guarantee the rights of all the people on this planet to self-governance and to end military conquest of land by anyone. Israel has been in violation of this since 1948. Of course, attacks by Arab states against Israel are also violations.

Werbung:
The Jews created themselves by force? You don't really understand what the British did when they pulled out of the Middle East, do you? You just don't like it that God's people, the Jews, were reestablished in their ancestral land by God.
Nope I didn't say anything like that
I said the political country of Israel was in 1948 by force
God you say the dumbest things
But you are a history and lo,itical moron

Land was acquired by conquest by Canaanites, Hebrews, Assyrians, Persians, Hittites, Egyptians, Arabs and Turks, and also purchased over the centuries. Where do you get secrecy in all of this? You do not read Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, Turkish and have no clue what was publicized when or by whom.

The purpose of the formation of the UN was to guarantee the rights of all the people on this planet to self-governance and to end military conquest of land by anyone. Israel has been in violation of this since 1948. Of course, attacks by Arab states against Israel are also violations.
You recognize that land grabs have been common throughout history, yet you erroneously claim the Palestinians are not trying to grab Jewish property and you erroneously claim the Jews have a history of unjustly attempting to initiate wars intended to grab properties belonging to their neighbors.

Nope I didn't say anything like that
I said the political country of Israel was in 1948 by force
God you say the dumbest things
But you are a history and lo,itical moron
Yes, the British granted Palestinians certain land areas and granted Jews certain land areas. The wars were not waged against Britain by the Arabs but against Israel because the Arabs wanted Israel's portion of the settlement as well.

Yes, the British granted Palestinians certain land areas and granted Jews certain land areas. The wars were not waged against Britain by the Arabs but against Israel because the Arabs wanted Israel's portion of the settlement as well.
Granted equal stolen from the prior inhabitants
Israel is land stolen from Palestinians just like the jews stole it from the canaanites

Granted equal stolen from the prior inhabitants
Israel is land stolen from Palestinians just like the jews stole it from the canaanites
Dummies the world over stupidly believe the Palestinians bought the land from Britain and the Jews then attacked them and stole it. That is, of course, a preposterous lie, but rubes tend to believe all sorts of stupid things their masters teach them to believe.

Werbung:
Dummies the world over stupidly believe the Palestinians bought the land from Britain and the Jews then attacked them and stole it. That is, of course, a preposterous lie, but rubes tend to believe all sorts of stupid things their masters teach them to believe.
[/QUOTE

Who believes that? Name them

I don't support evil stealing of land like you do

Back