Fox News

Atlas brings up free speech

Dog supports the post

I respond

Arbopa loses the plot

Again

you pivot from whining about Fox News to whining about where the US ranks on things.
thats not just moving the goalposts its replacing the goalposts with different ones.
now who's lost the point ?
again ?

Werbung:
Fox News is the only TV news network in the last 50 years that is NOT liberally biased....is it any wonder liberals hate it?

A lot of liberals really believe that all the other TV news networks are unbiased. How can we ever find common ground with delusional people?

If your argument was right it would be of the two wrongs make a right variety and therefore wrong

As it is it is just wrong

Every rational person knows that Fox News is the propaganda arm of the retardlican party spewing out distortions of the truth to get it's already mad viewers madder.

Its owner, Rupert Murdoch, is now flying back to the UK to deal with the latest crisis besetting his gruesome business

One of his newspapers, the News of the World, had to close because of its disgraceful tactics and lies and now several journalists from his rag, the Sun, have been arrested.

Both of these papers are ardent supporters of the right and also distort the truth to appeal to the jungle instincts if their circulation

This is the tip of a very big iceberg but it illustrates what kind of men Rupert Murdoch and his ass barnacle sons are.

And that is why Fox news is the disgrace that it is

I bet you're a MediaMatters type. Nothing wrong with having a conservative commentary. What's sick is being a propaganda arm of the Democrat Party. Your posts are kinda sick and erratic like MediaMatters. Have you ever been institutionalized?
http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/12/i...tion-with-white-house-and-news-organizations/

Wow

If alias can see that Fox news is biased I guess everyone can

I see Fox News has conservative commentary by a couple anchors. I don't see them being a propaganda arm of the republican party. I do see, however, MediaMatters as a corrupt propaganda machine of the democrat party along with other "news" outlets.

What's your take on MediaMatters?

Alias, I know I said I wouldn't respond to you any more because it is cruel but I am starting to pity you

Fox news is owned by Rupert Murdoch who is an extreme right wing media mogul

He uses his various media to present right wing propaganda as fact. Oh and btw you are going to learn to hate him as the stories of how his staff hacked into the voice mails of 9/11 victims unfolds

It isn't about a couple of retardlican anchors

It is about the systematic effort to delude idiots and take advantage of their stupidity to help their partners in crime get elected

I mean, look how it has promoted the total retard Sarah Palin. A vicious, talentless know nothing with deranged right wing views

Alias, I know I said I wouldn't respond to you any more because it is cruel but I am starting to pity you

He uses his various media to present right wing propaganda as fact. Oh and btw you are going to learn to hate him as the stories of how his staff hacked into the voice mails of 9/11 victims unfolds

It is about the systematic effort to delude idiots and take advantage of their stupidity to help their partners in crime get elected

I mean, look how it has promoted the total retard Sarah Palin. A vicious, talentless know nothing with deranged right wing views

for the sake of argument lets say what you claim is true, how is it any different from what the MSM has been doing for at least a few generations ?

I mean look how it has promoted the total retard Barrack Obama. A vicious, talentless know nothing with deranged left wing views

Barack Obama is a qualified lawyer and highly cerebral man

If he's a retard they will have to invent a new category of idiocy for you

I really could not care less. I obtain my info from many sources. My point is your hypocrisy. If you're so concerned about bias then why aren't you concerned about MediaMatters, MSNBC, Moveon.org?

Werbung:
Back