Fox News

Now, come on. . .and all this time I thought you were just misguided but pretty smart!

And now you think that the "Chicago machine" has planned for the last 30 years the election of the first Black American President?

its understandable you are unfamiliar with machine politics, I worked in them back in the day

And. . .I assume that the birth announcement in the couple of Hawaii newspapers were also planted by the "false grand parents" of Obama 50 years ago? Wow. . .talk about "visionaries!"

you've turned into a birther ?

Werbung:
its understandable you are unfamiliar with machine politics, I worked in them back in the day

you've turned into a birther ?

Sure. . .why not? They make so much sense!

And I wouldn't be so proud of having worked in a political machine "back in the days" that led to the dreadful situation we were faced with in 2008!

That explains a LOT! LOL

Let's be honest folks, most Fox commentators have right leaning views, the same way most MSNBC commentators have left leaning views. The thing that worry me about both is that sometimes the real news become blurry. Most people are not analytical enough to decipher between real news and commentary, so they spew out ridiculous things that they hear, mostly from Fox, and they flaunt it around like real news.

The real worry is that people think Fox news is unbiased and the half wits who think this get the rest of their disinformation from libertarian websites sponsored by the extreme right to create spurious research supporting their grotesque behaviour

Oh and Fox does not have right leanings

It s the extreme right wing publicity channel for the retardlicans

It is owned by a soon to be discredited right wing Australian who does deals with right wing politicians that go like this

I will say anything you want me to ay to the public so that they will vote for you but in return I want preferential treatement in the granting of broadcast licenses etc etc

That is what Fox Lies is about

And CNN lies about the Tea Party
And CNN lies about the Tea Party

Heres Another verson of CNN that they didnt want you to see

MSNBC left 'leaning'? They are mouthpieces for Media Matters. If MM did not exist, MSNBC would not exist.

Yes, the media can rummage through trash cans for anyone on the right, but get's offended if you ask them to look into someone on the left. Heck, they could go back to find people that knew Palin from high school on, but as of yet haven't found a single one for Obama. Hmm....

MSNBC left 'leaning'? They are mouthpieces for Media Matters. If MM did not exist, MSNBC would not exist.

Yes, the media can rummage through trash cans for anyone on the right, but get's offended if you ask them to look into someone on the left. Heck, they could go back to find people that knew Palin from high school on, but as of yet haven't found a single one for Obama. Hmm....

So true. Yet many on the Left fail to see this outrageous liberal bias and it's horrendous consequences. Some are too dumb and others are too partisan to care...they want their free stuff from government and see the Dems (really commies) as the provider. So a media that is completely in the pocket of the Commies, is okay with them.

But, some go much further with their ridiculous and tyrannical attacks on Fox News. Media Matters is a dangerous organization and for NBC to partner with them, just shows you how sick much of the media is.

Werbung:
Just wait until Rupert Murdoch is charged with hacking the phones of 9/11 victims

You will not be quite so supportive then

Or perhaps you will

You seem to think that right wing people can do no wrong

Back