Irrelevant

He is very intelligent and considered

Palin is very stupid and erratic

The only things you need to prove this are eyes and ears

No certificates required for rational people

Oops, there I go again

that's why the video
that why you provided nothing ?
its ok I know you are duty bound to follow the meme regarding Mrs Palin.

I really could not care less. I obtain my info from many sources. My point is your hypocrisy. If you're so concerned about bias then why aren't you concerned about MediaMatters, MSNBC, Moveon.org?

Because they are biased in the direction of lies he believes in... yes, it really is that simple.

Honestly, this character is not even worth responding to. All I have seen is normal left wing talking points, massive amounts of dodging subjects and shifting subjects. This is not someone you can discuss anything with. There is no substance there, AT ALL.

If you can't see that he is an intellectual giant compared to Palin them maybe it is because you are more like Palin than Obama

If you can't see that he is an intellectual giant compared to Palin them maybe it is because you are more like Palin than Obama

Lets see, one can give a speech with nothing more than a few notes they other requires a telepromptor.
One as a record of success leading businesses and local and state government, the other was a prefab candidate with no accomplishments and mainly voted present once ensconced by the Chicago Machine.

yeah plain as day.

and while noted hoopster BO rode the bench on his HS basketball team SP co-captained a state champion team.

Irrelevant

He is very intelligent and considered

Palin is very stupid and erratic

The only things you need to prove this are eyes and ears

No certificates required for rational people

Oops, there I go again

Of course it's "irrelevant" when you can't back up your claims. Sad and pathetic. This is a clear example of why you're posts are very boring and childish.

If you need any more evidence of the intellectual gulf between Obama and Palin than what you see of them on TV you probably need the kind of help I'm not professionally qualified to give

If you need any more evidence of the intellectual gulf between Obama and Palin than what you see of them on TV you probably need the kind of help I'm not professionally qualified to give

You haven't shown ANY evidence. Back up your claims Obama is smart and a qualified lawyer. Show us some cases he has argued before any court. Show us his grades and test scores from college. Something. Anything. You can't because there is none. Obama is a fraud.

All we get from you is one ignorant propaganda post after another.

No, you don't get the ignorant propaganda posts, one after another from him, when you use the ignore feature. Which I might add is quite nice as it even hides stuff that is quoted by another user. Much more sanity around here from my POV now.. ;)

Alias can't you determine from what someone says and how they say it roughly how intelligent they are?

I am guessing not

I will say it one more time for you though ...compared to Palin, Obama is a genius

Only a lunatic would contradict that

Werbung:
You haven't shown ANY evidence. Back up your claims Obama is smart and a qualified lawyer. Show us some cases he has argued before any court. Show us his grades and test scores from college. Something. Anything. You can't because there is none. Obama is a fraud.

All we get from you is one ignorant propaganda post after another.

Funny! Now you are expanding the "conspiration theory" to include Columbia University and Harvard Law school?

How desperate can one be!

Back