Glenn beck blind?

you still have yet to figure out there is a difference between someone who tried something, experimented...and someone who was a Adict I see. One while very young...one while old and while he railed against drug addicts.

mid twenties is not young, thirteen is young and there is no reason for me to think he doesn't even still do it, he said he quit smoking cigarettes too but he has not.

You don't seem to see the difference in getting addicted to prescription drugs given to you by your doctor after surgery and scoring street drugs because you are a punk kid

Werbung:
mid twenties is not young, thirteen is young and there is no reason for me to think he doesn't even still do it, he said he quit smoking cigarettes too but he has not.

You don't seem to see the difference in getting addicted to prescription drugs given to you by your doctor after surgery and scoring street drugs because you are a punk kid

I have no reason to belive your not high on meth right now..so I guess useing your logic or lack of, I will just keep thinking you must.

actuly you have Zero reason to think he is on any now. But you are so fillled with blind hate, you just believe anything.

Also he has been very upfront that he still sneeks a cig at times.

I have no reason to belive your not high on meth right now..so I guess useing your logic or lack of, I will just keep thinking you must.

actuly you have Zero reason to think he is on any now. But you are so fillled with blind hate, you just believe anything.

Also he has been very upfront that he still sneeks a cig at times.

Yes he has been very upfront, as soon as he was caught lying about quitting he fessed up right away and now admits he falls off the wagon, but never in the white house :)

Question, when others go on about glenn beck use to be a drunk or rush used to take pain pills after he got addicted to prescription pills, thats not hate right? thats just honesty, but when anyone brings up in return that obama did illegal drugs too then its just hate

you are so silly its cute

Yes he has been very upfront, as soon as he was caught lying about quitting he fessed up right away and now admits he falls off the wagon, but never in the white house :)

Question, when others go on about glenn beck use to be a drunk or rush used to take pain pills after he got addicted to prescription pills, thats not hate right? thats just honesty, but when anyone brings up in return that obama did illegal drugs too then its just hate

you are so silly its cute

When you try to make addiction, and Hypocrisy the same as, I tried something once...then its foolish. Thats like saying because I had a beer...I am the same as a Alcoholically. And don't forget, Bush Did Cocaine and was also a Alcoholic...So I will take it you belived he was doing lines and getting drunk daily in the white house..after all you can't prove he was not..so in your world that means he was...wait i forgot that only works on non republiacans

When you try to make addiction, and Hypocrisy the same as, I tried something once...then its foolish. Thats like saying because I had a beer...I am the same as a Alcoholically. And don't forget, Bush Did Cocaine and was also a Alcoholic...So I will take it you belived he was doing lines and getting drunk daily in the white house..after all you can't prove he was not..so in your world that means he was...wait i forgot that only works on non republiacans

When being taped without knowing it, President Bush talked about his cocaine use, its clear he did it and I care as much about his cocaine use as I do obama's. I assume he drank at least to some degree while president.

I dont care about obamas drug use either, I just make sure to mention that your great messiah did use drugs when people like to dig up that Rush got addicted to prescription medication and that Glenn Beck is an alcoholic. You never seem to mind when people drag up those facts and it is an absolute fact that Glenn Beck is an alcoholic and it is an absolute fact that Rush got addicted to the pain pills his doctor prescribed for him and then doctor shopped to keep getting pain pills. I do not deny it and they do not deny it.

Its just funny that every time someone wants to drag that up about Rush and Beck you are A-ok with it but if anyone dares to remind the person who drags that up that obama also had his time with drugs you get your panties in the tightest bunch I have ever seen. Sorry but your messiah dude is as much a druggie as the rest named and all the crying in the world wont change it.

You might be more thin skinned about obama's weaknesses than obama himself is

Conservative commentator Glenn Beck says he has been diagnosed with macular dystrophy, a progressive eye disorder that could cause him to go blind.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38315145?Gt1=43001

I am waiting for him to blame Obama's health care plan for it ( hope he is glad to be one of the lucky ones who have health care insurance)

But of course I hope his Dr' is a wrong as Beck normally is, and he does not. As little as I think of him, I would still not want to see that happen. Also seems he is taking it well...or trying to make it look that way. Humor is always a big defense mechanism

So what you're saying is that being a right wing nut media outlet, FOX news does not offer its employees health care.....so you are bashing Beck's possibility to have health care through health care reform law....why?

When being taped without knowing it, President Bush talked about his cocaine use, its clear he did it and I care as much about his cocaine use as I do obama's. I assume he drank at least to some degree while president.

I dont care about obamas drug use either, I just make sure to mention that your great messiah did use drugs when people like to dig up that Rush got addicted to prescription medication and that Glenn Beck is an alcoholic. You never seem to mind when people drag up those facts and it is an absolute fact that Glenn Beck is an alcoholic and it is an absolute fact that Rush got addicted to the pain pills his doctor prescribed for him and then doctor shopped to keep getting pain pills. I do not deny it and they do not deny it.

Its just funny that every time someone wants to drag that up about Rush and Beck you are A-ok with it but if anyone dares to remind the person who drags that up that obama also had his time with drugs you get your panties in the tightest bunch I have ever seen. Sorry but your messiah dude is as much a druggie as the rest named and all the crying in the world wont change it.

You might be more thin skinned about obama's weaknesses than obama himself is

I have never talked about Beck being a former alch...aside from when it was being talked about..and for him I think its important because I think it explains part of his personality...Addictive and he has filled the missing booze with something else...and in this case right wing nut jobery. Notice when I posted this thread I said nothing about his drinking, or Ditto head and his pill popping *(my issues with that is his hypocrcy, not that he was addicted to pills)...But of course you can't deffend your own position, all you can do is try to say well look at what some other poster said about x. and y...I guess so long as you can find someone else, you don't have to be responsible for your own views ...that you claim to not care about.

I guess maybe its asking to much for you to be actuly back up your own statements rather then point fingers at others as a deffense...maybe its because Fox news has not told you what to think yet on it...

I have never talked about Beck being a former alch...aside from when it was being talked about..and for him I think its important because I think it explains part of his personality...Addictive and he has filled the missing booze with something else...and in this case right wing nut jobery. Notice when I posted this thread I said nothing about his drinking, or Ditto head and his pill popping *(my issues with that is his hypocrcy, not that he was addicted to pills)...But of course you can't deffend your own position, all you can do is try to say well look at what some other poster said about x. and y...I guess so long as you can find someone else, you don't have to be responsible for your own views ...that you claim to not care about.

I guess maybe its asking to much for you to be actuly back up your own statements rather then point fingers at others as a deffense...maybe its because Fox news has not told you what to think yet on it...

I never accused you of talking about Glenn Beck's drinking or even Rush's pill problems. Actually I made it a point to say when OTHER people bring that up you are always A ok with it, but when anyone brings up obama's drug use, you get your panties in knots.

Back up what I am saying? WTF are you talking about? obama himself talks about his drug use in his own books, I do not deny Beck's drinking or Rush's pill use, what exactly are you wanting backed up? Its you and others who claim Rush is a hypocrite because he talks bad about drug use while popping pills. I listen to him every day and I have never heard him say the things you and others accuse him of saying and none of you ever post the quotes with any way to verify them. I know he defended daryl strawberry and his drug use that it was his own business, that is about the most I have heard him talk about drugs. but you and people like you go on about it and never prove it but then post silly stuff to me like back it up.

back up obama's drug use, READ HIS FRAKIN BOOK!

I never accused you of talking about Glenn Beck's drinking or even Rush's pill problems. Actually I made it a point to say when OTHER people bring that up you are always A ok with it, but when anyone brings up obama's drug use, you get your panties in knots.

Back up what I am saying? WTF are you talking about? obama himself talks about his drug use in his own books, I do not deny Beck's drinking or Rush's pill use, what exactly are you wanting backed up? Its you and others who claim Rush is a hypocrite because he talks bad about drug use while popping pills. I listen to him every day and I have never heard him say the things you and others accuse him of saying and none of you ever post the quotes with any way to verify them. I know he defended daryl strawberry and his drug use that it was his own business, that is about the most I have heard him talk about drugs. but you and people like you go on about it and never prove it but then post silly stuff to me like back it up.

back up obama's drug use, READ HIS FRAKIN BOOK!

you said said you think he still does coke and crap...I am saying back that up...you know your mindless crap you just guess at because you want to believe not based on any info facts or logic....

you said said you think he still does coke and crap...I am saying back that up...you know your mindless crap you just guess at because you want to believe not based on any info facts or logic....

I do not think I ever said he is still doing crack. He could be for all I know but no one that I know of has reported that he is currently a drug user

I bring up his drug issues ONLY when people bring up Rush and his drug issue just
Like in this thread and you run to obamas defense every time just like on this thread

I do not think I ever said he is still doing crack. He could be for all I know but no one that I know of has reported that he is currently a drug user

I bring up his drug issues ONLY when people bring up Rush and his drug issue just
Like in this thread and you run to obamas defense every time just like on this thread

yea odd, you attack someone I support with worthless crap I defend..shocking...then you cry well I don';t attack others enought for talking about Rush and Beck drinking and drug issues...I guess its to much for you to do it yourself?

Werbung:
I don't even know what you are babbling about...try again

Originally Posted by pocketfullofshells
Conservative commentator Glenn Beck says he has been diagnosed with macular dystrophy, a progressive eye disorder that could cause him to go blind.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38315145?Gt1=43001

I am waiting for him to blame Obama's health care plan for it ( hope he is glad to be one of the lucky ones who have health care insurance)

But of course I hope his Dr' is a wrong as Beck normally is, and he does not. As little as I think of him, I would still not want to see that happen. Also seems he is taking it well...or trying to make it look that way. Humor is always a big defense mechanism

So what you're saying is that being a right wing nut media outlet, FOX news does not offer its employees health care.....so you are bashing Beck's possibility to have health care through health care reform law....why?

It's pretty self expalnatory..Beck works for FOX..and he has a disease which needs medical attention and now says he can't get it under Obama's health reform kicks in...so FOX news is among the many who are denying health insurance to their employees, according to the story you are posting.

Back