Global Warming

Werbung:
Then just send me a private message with a link to a post in this thread where you actually made an argument.

I have challenged him to bring the lies he claims that I have told forward and surely if he could, he would love to slap me down with them. Clearly, he can't and once again, he has proven himself a liar. When he told a lie, I brought it forward for him and he wasn't man enough to even admit that he had been caught in a lie.

Once again. How about bringing some of the lies that you claim that I have told here. Or are you just talking out of your ass?

you a Flat out ****ing liar period pal

you say you contacted a friend of mine, concerning Marijuana prohibition. And that sir is a LIE ! He has never recieved anything, from you, or anyone else, in the last week concerning his book or his claims.

This is per Jack at 10 am this morning....................... your a LIAR

I have challenged him to bring the lies he claims that I have told forward and surely if he could, he would love to slap me down with them. Clearly, he can't and once again, he has proven himself a liar. When he told a lie, I brought it forward for him and he wasn't man enough to even admit that he had been caught in a lie.

where is your correspondence with Mr Herer you LIAR?

No, I looked back and couldn't find anywhere that you made a coherent argument.

cute

i dont have an argument slick..............all i have ever said is that

A.) MAN is NOT Causing Global warming

B.) that Global Warming is a natural occuring cycle it makes the globe habitable

C.) That warming appears to be accelerated at this time

D.) that our Ice shelves and Glaciers and poles are continuing to melt off at a rapid pace

e.)That it will not occur so rapidly that there is need for panic.....we will not be deluged by a great flood BUT over the years we will lose land mass.which will further affect the weather

F.) IT will continue, as we continue to "CONTRIBUTE" to the cycle.....

g.) it is probably to late to stop, or slow, it in OUR lifetime...BUT it is still possible to help the effects for future generations if it is taken seriously and addressed

H.)Al Gore did in fact follow this cycle since 1968 when he was in college

I.) many many qualified scientists concur with the fact that global warming has accelerated

J.) many many scientists also concur that Man has "Contributed" to the acceleration of this warming cycle

have a nice day

you a Flat out ****ing liar period pal

you say you contacted a friend of mine, concerning Marijuana prohibition. And that sir is a LIE ! He has never recieved anything, from you, or anyone else, in the last week concerning his book or his claims.

This is per Jack at 10 am this morning....................... your a LIAR

Maybe he should put down the bong and check the email. And do you know what my email address is? Do you know what name I use? My email address isn't palerider anything.

cute

B.) that Global Warming is a natural occuring cycle it makes the globe habitable

Actually the cycles of warm and cool have nothing to do with making the earth habitable. The greenhouse effect is responsible for making it habitable.

When compared to what? So far the only comparisons that I have seen have been comparisons of this cycle to itself.

D.) that our Ice shelves and Glaciers and poles are continuing to melt off at a rapid pace

Which is to be expected when exiting an ice age. Hello? Exiting an ice age requires melting ice. Otherwise you are in an ice age.

e.)That it will not occur so rapidly that there is need for panic.....we will not be deluged by a great flood BUT over the years we will lose land mass.which will further affect the weather

Sea level has risen 300 feet since we began exiting this ice age. It is to be expected. What of it? So it is going to rise some more. You can't change the climate cycle to suit some folks who live at the beach. Hell, we can't even bring on a summer shower, much less make a global climactic change.

F.) IT will continue, as we continue to "CONTRIBUTE" to the cycle.....

It will continue as it has repeatedly in the past whether human beings even live on the planet. It was happening exactly as it is now when the dinosaurs were alive. We can do exactly as much as they did to "contribute" to the cycle?

g.) it is probably to late to stop, or slow, it in OUR lifetime...BUT it is still possible to help the effects for future generations if it is taken seriously and addressed

It is impossible to stop. You may as well try and stop the wind, or stop an earthquake or a volcano. The earth warms and cools and it doesn't matter whether we are here or not.

H.)Al Gore did in fact follow this cycle since 1968 when he was in college

This warm/cool cycle began over 2 million years ago. You would think that he would understand by now that the earth is going to warm no matter what we do since it began warming long before we ever had more effect on the climate than a cooking fire.

I.) many many qualified scientists concur with the fact that global warming has accelerated

Accellerated compared to what? Exits from previous ice ages, or the exit from this ice age. As the end of a cycle approaches, it only makes sense that it would accelerate. Ice core data is clear that as the earth got deeper into the ice age that we are now exiting that the rate of cooling accelerated because once the cycle is in gear, it tends to continue moving in that direction until the cycle is finished. It stands to reason that as the warming cycle continues, and less energy is needed to overcome the effects of large ice sheets (across most of the northern hemisphere) that the warming would quicken.

J.) many many scientists also concur that Man has "Contributed" to the acceleration of this warming cycle

And they explain the fact that the earth exited from previous ice ages more quickly than we are exiting this one how?

cute

Actually the cycles of warm and cool have nothing to do with making the earth habitable. The greenhouse effect is responsible for making it habitable.
and Greenhouse effect is largely a part of Natural global warming
When compared to what? So far the only comparisons that I have seen have been comparisons of this cycle to itself.

I clearly stated that i have no argument on this issue did i not?.......yeah so what it is showing to be accelerated at this time ......I dont know if they are measuring it with current data old data or bcomparing it to the cycle......this is the general concensus of scientists ...i dint say it they did ..argue it with them

Which is to be expected when exiting an ice age. Hello? Exiting an ice age requires melting ice. Otherwise you are in an ice age.

SO what? did i say ANYTHING beyond that the ice shelfs and poles are melting? NO I DIDNT ...did i support or refute your Ice agge Mumbo Jumbo? No i nevermentioned it NOR did i dispute ot attempt to debate it? whats your problem with comprehension?

Sea level has risen 300 feet since we began exiting this ice age. It is to be expected. What of it? So it is going to rise some more.

try reading what i said again pal.......im clearly saying the same focking thing ???

You can't change the climate cycle to suit some folks who live at the beach. Hell, we can't even bring on a summer shower, much less make a global climactic change.

SO what again? did i somehwere state that we could change the climate cycle? NO

It will continue as it has repeatedly in the past whether human beings even live on the planet. It was happening exactly as it is now when the dinosaurs were alive. We can do exactly as much as they did to "contribute" to the cycle?
I was Un-aware that the dinasours were Industrialized!!!! Man can you provide us with the data from that period!!! id sure like to see what type of Pollution they were causing!!!!! They had CARS TOO! WOW................what a childish attempt at comparisons

BTW I CLEARLY stated the cyce would continue.....regardless if we did anything or not .i also stated clearly that i felt it far too late to exact a change...learn to read and quit inferring things that i never said

It is impossible to stop. You may as well try and stop the wind, or stop an earthquake or a volcano. The earth warms and cools and it doesn't matter whether we are here or not.

I never said it was possible to stop global warming? again you infer something i never said .....all i said is we MAY be able to Slow the accelleration ....but it wouldnt show for several generations if we tried............do you read before you writ?

This warm/cool cycle began over 2 million years ago. You would think that he would understand by now that the earth is going to warm no matter what we do since it began warming long before we ever had more effect on the climate than a cooking fire.
Could you please show me and the readers WHERE it is that I denied any of this? or maybe you could show us where i say that this isnt possible? or anything of the sort?

you and you damned Inferrances....I CLEARLY stated that Global warming has ALWAYS been here and will always be here read again

Accellerated compared to what? Exits from previous ice ages, or the exit from this ice age. As the end of a cycle approaches, it only makes sense that it would accelerate. Ice core data is clear that as the earth got deeper into the ice age that we are now exiting that the rate of cooling accelerated because once the cycle is in gear, it tends to continue moving in that direction until the cycle is finished. It stands to reason that as the warming cycle continues, and less energy is needed to overcome the effects of large ice sheets (across most of the northern hemisphere) that the warming would quicken.

ask the scientists if you want a clear answer im not going to speak for them or infer that they said anything thats your game im simply stating what is
and the fact is scientists cocncour that global warming has accelerated IM not a scintist i didnt stae this fact they did your issue lies with them I wasnt debating anything .nor was I
providing any of this as evidence or proof? you have issues with inferrance

And they explain the fact that the earth exited from previous ice ages more quickly than we are exiting this one how?

again pal your issue is with the scientists not myself.Ask them wht they believe what they do? Im not a scientist.I never stated I had any answers or proof .someone asked me where i stood in the wole argument?.....or more importantly where was my argument I dont have an argument............I posted what I know and what has been stated on the subject..........ask the scientists why they feel the way they do I cant speak for them nor will I

have a nice day

SO what again? did i somehwere state that we could change the climate cycle? NO

You said:

"IT will continue, as we continue to "CONTRIBUTE" to the cycle....."

The fact is that it will continue whether we contribute or not. It will continue because it is the natural cycle and there isn't a whit of evidence to support any statement that we are contributing at all. The exits from previous ice ages have been more rapid than the exit from this one. If you want to use the existing evidence to make an argument, then you must argue that we are keeping the earth unnaturally cool as that is all that can be derived from the exits from previous ice ages.

I was Un-aware that the dinasours were Industrialized!!!! Man can you provide us with the data from that period!!! id sure like to see what type of Pollution they were causing!!!!! They had CARS TOO! WOW................what a childish attempt at comparisons

Again, you entirely miss the point. The warm/cold temperature cycles happened when the dinosaurs were around (without our help) and actually happened more quickly.

And I have already provided you with at least two graphs that show the temperature cycles for the past 500 million years. Sorry you were unable to look at them and understand that you were seeing the evidence you keep asking for.

I never said it was possible to stop global warming? again you infer something i never said .....all i said is we MAY be able to Slow the accelleration ....but it wouldnt show for several generations if we tried............do you read before you writ?

How can we slow down a natural global temperature cycle? We can't slow down a hurricaine, or even a summer breeze. Do you think that reducing CO2 emissions will do it? Every scrap of evidence we have clearly shows that rising CO2 levels follow rising temperatures. Rising CO2 is an effect, not a cause.

you and you damned Inferrances....I CLEARLY stated that Global warming has ALWAYS been here and will always be here read again

Not true at all. When the earth is decending into an ice age, the earth is no longer warming, the earth is cooling. Warm/cool/warm/cool/warm/cool. Cyclical. Neither warming nor cooling have always been here thus the term cyclical.

again pal your issue is with the scientists not myself.Ask them wht they believe what they do? Im not a scientist.I never stated I had any answers or proof .someone asked me where i stood in the wole argument?.....or more importantly where was my argument I dont have an argument............I posted what I know and what has been stated on the subject..........ask the scientists why they feel the way they do I cant speak for them nor will I

Actually, if you are going to parrot information then the issue is with you. If you don't understand the information, then it would be best to try and understand it before you parrot it or not speak on the subject at all.

If you are asked where you stand, and you don't even understand the information that you are about to parrot, why give a position and make it clear that you are just saying what someone told you to say?

You said:

"IT will continue, as we continue to "CONTRIBUTE" to the cycle....."
the accellerataion will continue....As i stated Global warming was here before us and will remain after us

The fact is that it will continue whether we contribute or not.

yes of course it will..... its a naturally occurring cycle, i already stated that It will continue because it is the natural cycle and there isn't a whit of evidence to support any statement that we are contributing at all.

youll have to tell the scientists then that theyre wrong ok

The exits from previous ice ages have been more rapid than the exit from this one. If you want to use the existing evidence to make an argument,

how many times do i have to state im not interested in an argument for you to get it?

then you must argue that we are keeping the earth unnaturally cool as that is all that can be derived from the exits from previous ice ages.

again im not interested in arguing anything ......thats your game

Again, you entirely miss the point. The warm/cold temperature cycles happened when the dinosaurs were around (without our help) and actually happened more quickly.
No i didnt miss anything

And I have already provided you with at least two graphs that show the temperature cycles for the past 500 million years. Sorry you were unable to look at them and understand that you were seeing the evidence you keep asking for.

I havent asked for any evidence? your mistaken Im not arguing or claiming anything simply stating my opinions?

How can we slow down a natural global temperature cycle? We can't slow down a hurricaine, or even a summer breeze. Do you think that reducing CO2 emissions will do it? Every scrap of evidence we have clearly shows that rising CO2 levels follow rising temperatures. Rising CO2 is an effect, not a cause.

again argue this with the scientists who have concurred on the subject i am not interested in debating the issue Im not a scientist........according to many of them we can Possibly slow down or reverse whats happening......I believe them they are scientist your just some guy on a website?

Not true at all. When the earth is decending into an ice age, the earth is no longer warming, the earth is cooling. Warm/cool/warm/cool/warm/cool. Cyclical. Neither warming nor cooling have always been here thus the term cyclical.
perhaps you should again take this up with the scientists? Im again Not arguing or debating anything i was asked my opinion i stated it period

Actually, if you are going to parrot information then the issue is with you. If you don't understand the information, then it would be best to try and understand it before you parrot it or not speak on the subject at all.

I havent parroted anything i have stated my opinion
If you are asked where you stand, and you don't even understand the information that you are about to parrot, why give a position and make it clear that you are just saying what someone told you to say?
Nobody told me to say anything?
these are my opinions I could Give a FOCK wht you think of them? again your just some guy on the web????

Nobody told me to say anything?
these are my opinions I could Give a FOCK wht you think of them? again your just some guy on the web????

Opinions that you can't substantiate or even effectively argue are worthless. Why bother expressing them?

Werbung:
"The hydrologic cycle is the cycle of water. Evaporation, followed by precipitation which in turn either evaporates again, or seeps into the earth and become ground water. Most groundwater either finds its way back into streams, rivers and oceans or is transpired back into the atmosphere via plants.

With regards to energy and phase changes, there is not always an energy release. The more proper question would address the utilization of energy during phase changes since energy release, or energy absorption all depends upon which phase the water begins in and which phase it is moving to. "

Hahaahhaah,

are you kidding me...

there is ALWAYS an energy release.

it takes energy to ghange phases.

i know the terms, i was asking you to see what you know, and you know little

I've debated this for too long beneath my level of understanding, I do not have the energy to try to explain simple freshman year earth sciences. These are key components to air parcels and the way they interact with the oceans and land. If you don't have any understanding of a subject, you should probably not try, because of how stupid you appear to be.

this subject has experts, and unlike the politics boards of the Internet, you can be dead wrong about your statements, your opinions hold no weight against plain hard mathmatics. after all, math is the basis of all sciences, and math is recognized all over the world as no where near a pseudo science.

would you consider mathematics a pseudoscience?

save a minute and don't bother to respond

Back