God rest ye merry hypocrites

America has gone down hill ever since rights where given to non white males...downhill I tell you!

Yes, and since women were given not only the right to vote, but the right to own property without even having their husband's permission. It was that flaming liberal state, California that led the way in that debacle. Now, if only we would just treat women as chattel, as we did back in the good old days, there would be fewer divorces.

Werbung:
What is wrong with homosexual?

sodomites does make me think of the OT

Sodomizers come in all shapes and sizes, not just homosexual males.

There are far too many men who rape and sodomize women and kids and boys

homosexual describes someone whos identy sexually is for same sex

sodomizers are males who have anal sex. It could just as easily be a woman, child, dog or a male they are doing it to but it does not describe the person in any other way.

So why use the word as though thats all there is to a homosexual male, that they have anal sex?

OT reference to the city of Sodom where those goings on took place. The inhabitants were Sodomites (ala Israelites).

I do tend to refer to them as homosexuals. Its anal or oral sex by the way so that does bring females into the picture.

Yes, and since women were given not only the right to vote, but the right to own property without even having their husband's permission. It was that flaming liberal state, California that led the way in that debacle. Now, if only we would just treat women as chattel, as we did back in the good old days, there would be fewer divorces.

It was no fault divorce that really did the damage.

Well I looked at your link and all I can say is yuck!

But it really more proves my point than not. If someone who is homosexual is called a sodomite isnt that the same as saying they have sex with animals?

So why not just refere to it as homosexuality?

it just suggests they engage in certain pseudo-sexual practices.

it it more accurate to refer to them as homosexuals so as to preclude interaction with opposite sex subjects.

Sodomizers come in all shapes and sizes, not just homosexual males.

And to the extent that they all defy the legal purpose of sex in one way or another (by allowing sex outside of monogamous heterosexual marriage or allowing sexual activity within marriage but without producing children for the perpetuation of society) they are all crimes against society.

No, I dont call them gay, I call homosexuals, homosexual.

Do you think only homoseuxal males commit sodomy?

straight men do it too, are you saying all men who commit sodomy are homosexuals? Even if they do it to a woman?

If straight men do it, how are they what you homosexuals?

How do you explain that since women were given the right to vote in the U.S. and Western Europe the world has experienced the deadliest war and the deadliest half-century period in human history?

OT reference to the city of Sodom where those goings on took place. The inhabitants were Sodomites (ala Israelites).

Explain please. When God destroyed Sodom there were no Israelites. The man Israel was still 2 generation away and Israelites were a generation after that still.

BTW: The Bible does not expressly explain what Sodomy is. It is only by tradition that Sodomy has the meaning it has had historically. The current legal definition of Sodomy, where it is still illegal, may go beyond what the Bible has traditionally meant- thus suggesting that the issue is as much a societal one as it is a religious one.

But it really more proves my point than not. If someone who is homosexual is called a sodomite isnt that the same as saying they have sex with animals?

Legally yes depending on how sodomy is defined by statutory law. But this is as much a societal thing as it is a religious thing in American jurisprudence. The Bible expressly forbids both sodomy and bestiality, thus suggesting that they are not the same thing.

Legally yes depending on how sodomy is defined by statutory law. But this is as much a societal thing as it is a religious thing in American jurisprudence. The Bible expressly forbids both sodomy and bestiality, thus suggesting that they are not the same thing.

To me its not the same thing but sodomy also is not strictly for homosexual men. non homosexual men also commit sodomy.

The term sodomite was used by another person to degrade homosexual men, I dont know if that is why you used the term, but I think its just mean.

I dont think anyone homosexual minds being refered to as a homosexual but I am sure some would feel badly to be called a sodomite.

I just pointed out it seems a cruel way to refere to someone who is homosexual.

If you did not mean it to be cruel, thats great but just heads up some find it cruel.

Explain please. When God destroyed Sodom there were no Israelites. The man Israel was still 2 generation away and Israelites were a generation after that still.

BTW: The Bible does not expressly explain what Sodomy is. It is only by tradition that Sodomy has the meaning it has had historically. The current legal definition of Sodomy, where it is still illegal, may go beyond what the Bible has traditionally meant- thus suggesting that the issue is as much a societal one as it is a religious one.

Adding "-ites" indicates a grouping. Israelites are the group in cludint those of Israel. Sodomites refer to those from Sodom. The Bible gave some indications of the dirty deeds the Sodomites engaged in. The rest was attributed later.

It was always a societal issue. It happened to be a religious one as well for some. Much of the hebew law was directed at what would be called public health matters today. Sodomy presents public healthy issues today. The epidemic of herpes is directly tied to anal sex. HIV/AIDs as well.

Werbung:
To me its not the same thing but sodomy also is not strictly for homosexual men. non homosexual men also commit sodomy.

The term sodomite was used by another person to degrade homosexual men, I dont know if that is why you used the term, but I think its just mean.

I dont think anyone homosexual minds being refered to as a homosexual but I am sure some would feel badly to be called a sodomite.

I just pointed out it seems a cruel way to refere to someone who is homosexual.

If you did not mean it to be cruel, thats great but just heads up some find it cruel.

In my experience homoeseuala do not like being referred to that way. It suggests something of a clinical term which they successfully got redefined in the 80's. They want the terms "gay" and "lesbian" so as to put a more friendly name on it. The idea being to paint it in a more acceptable light.

This is the reason I use the term homosexual. I'm not interested in lending any sense of acceptance to the practice.

Back