HEY BUNZ! Please ANSWER PANDORA!!

The short form is NOT conclusive

Again, if your concern is whether or not Obama is an American (born in Hawaii), then the short form answers all the relevant questions.

However, if your concern is finding dirt on Obama, then you're just turning stones for the sake of seeing none are left unturned.

As for the other records... like his College thesis... I could get behind an effort to have that kind of information released to the public but not if it lumps me in with the birther conspiracy.

Obama's views on the role of government and our constitution are of consequence and do have bearing on our lives while any "embarassing" information you could find in his long COLB would have no relevance whatsoever on anyones life.

Werbung:
Besides the obvious comparison to the 9/11 troofers, it also reminds me of those who, to this day, swear that Bush stole the 2000 elections.

Point made and it's exactly like the continual obscure topic that made me stop and join this community...the one about the 'MOON LANDING FARSE'...someone lessor thinking humans just live to be mentally challenged about things like that...

Again, if your concern is whether or not Obama is an American (born in Hawaii), then the short form answers all the relevant questions.

thats the point, it does not.

However, if your concern is finding dirt on Obama, then you're just turning stones for the sake of seeing none are left unturned.

As for the other records... like his College thesis... I could get behind an effort to have that kind of information released to the public but not if it lumps me in with the birther conspiracy.

Obama's views on the role of government and our constitution are of consequence and do have bearing on our lives while any "embarassing" information you could find in his long COLB would have no relevance whatsoever on anyones life.

Hes in office and nothing will change that now. It would have been helpful had the American people had access to his academic records as many seen to have the impression he's a genius and he's clearly not. And as you suggest, his personal views are potentially duboius as seen in his books.

Point made and it's exactly like the continual obscure topic that made me stop and join this community...the one about the 'MOON LANDING FARSE'...someone lessor thinking humans just live to be mentally challenged about things like that...

Birthers are just lonely, angry and bored.

Coming up with ridiculous alien stuff about the President of the United States just seemed more interesting to them than their previous gig.:D

Check the factcheck.org link that I gave, it talks about that and thouroughly debunks the claims. The original posting they gave was a low res scan of his COLB, the one I posted is the updated, high res, COLB.

Whether people like it or not, Obama is an American.

Now I don't know if Bunz actually made the claim that BO's BC has been shown in court but you're correct, it has not been. They are also correct in stating that BO has shown enough verifiable evidence to have any such cases dismissed without the need for a trial, therefore, without the need for his BC to be shown to a judge.

See I have posted proof, others have as well - Pocket
While I admit that I haven't been following the birther threads closely, I've never seen any of you "deniers" post his COLB or offer links to verifiable sources. What I have seen, is a lot of you "deniers" beating up on the "birthers" and getting absolutely nowhere.

I have not gone to fact check recently about the photo shop claim, I will go check it out.

Yes bunz said obamas birth certificate held up in court in another thread on same topic. He said it was in the Berg case.

I agree with everything you are saying except that a BO has shown enough verifiable evidence to have any case dismissed.

The case was dismissed by the judge because obamas attorneys petition for dismissal under the grounds the case was ....

"frivolous and not worthy of discussion." and did "not constitute an injury in fact"

It was dismissed for this reason, all of them have been so far except one case the judge did allow the soilder not to go to afganistan and said he would look into Allan Keys evidence on the birth certificate issue. obamas attorneys did not show any proof of obamas citizenship in any of these hearings, they were dismissed before they ever started.

It really does not matter where he was born at this point, we are stuck with him. He probably was born in Hawaii.

I can live with him keeping everything sealed but its hard to read someone say something that is far from true like a judge has seen obamas birth certificate and just let it go.

SORRY!! NEWPAPERS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A " LEGAL DOCUMENT"....
Ya' ever hear o' the term LIBEL?????

a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression

b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt
(2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means
(3) : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures
(4) : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel

:rolleyes:

Birthers are just lonely, angry and bored.....
......WHINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

346.gif

Check the factcheck.org link that I gave, it talks about that and thouroughly debunks the claims. The original posting they gave was a low res scan of his COLB, the one I posted is the updated, high res, COLB.

Whether people like it or not, Obama is an American.

Now I don't know if Bunz actually made the claim that BO's BC has been shown in court but you're correct, it has not been. They are also correct in stating that BO has shown enough verifiable evidence to have any such cases dismissed without the need for a trial, therefore, without the need for his BC to be shown to a judge.

See I have posted proof, others have as well - Pocket
While I admit that I haven't been following the birther threads closely, I've never seen any of you "deniers" post his COLB or offer links to verifiable sources. What I have seen, is a lot of you "deniers" beating up o.n the "birthers" and getting absolutely nowhere.

I have, they ingored, they don't care...end of story

So you want to see the long form based on an interest in finding embarassing information and not due to an interest in answering the question of whether or not BHO is an American....

You are not looking for the truth, you're hunting snipe.

see what I mean? your already right where I am, only you have not tried for months to drill basic facts in there tin foil hats

Werbung:
ALWAYS, Thanks for your concern in my posting. Please keep in mind that my internet time is limited to a few factors, firstly is that I work two jobs in the winter, then there is my limited bandwidth which I think is often times simply wasted when reading some of your posts...
As well as I keep a trap line in operation. Add onto the factor that I am another hour behind the west coast and a full 4 hours behind the east coast that our timeframes dont always match up.
(Part of the major reason why I miss 9Sublime, because he was always online when I was)
Either way, in terms of this thread...I think plenty of people on both sides of the aisle including GenSeneca who is arguably the best conservative debater on this site to post that the bogus claims of citizenship issues are getting old, desperate and frankly tiring. Evidence upon evidence has been posted to support these claims. Yet those deniers(yourself included) do nothing but post immature or even utterly moronic claims when they have been disproven time and time again, over and over.
I will respond with Pandora when I have the time to do so(tomorrow). For anyone who cares I managed a good sized fox and a medium sized beaver over my Xmas hiatus.

Back