Thoughts from Bunz: Obama Birth Certificate

I am still looking for any case that went to court where obama showed a judge his birth certificate.

I still cant find one but I did find one case that has not been thrown out "yet" a judge has said he will look at Allan Keys evidence on obama and his birth certificate, meanwhile the man who started it all, Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook does NOT have to go to Afghanistan. He used obama not showing his birth certificate and not proving he is a lagit president as his reason for not going, and he has won.

But even this case, no judge has yet to see obamas birth certificate, in fact if they had seen it and proved it was valid, the man would not have won his case and would be going to Afghanistan. So it must be another case you are talking about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/14/stefan-frederick-cook-sol_n_231383.html

Werbung:
There have been a number of people who filed suits to make obama show his birth certificate, every one of those cases that I know of obama has had attorneys throw the case out of court. No proof or evidence of any kind was shown, the cases were all thrown out.
Firstly, attorney's dont throw cases out of court judges do. Some of them appointed by Saint Reagan himself.
There was the Berg case which was based around the document being a forgery. The basis for this was thrown out at a few different levels including the USSC.
You must know of a case that I do not know of. You say he produced an official legal copy of his birth certificate that held up in court.
What part about his official legal copy of his birth certificate isnt sinking in?
When someone loses thier originally issued "birth certificate" they obtain a copy issued by the state. Which works as a perfectly legal document with the same pertinent information on it as the original document issued in 1961.
Is that the only thing that is going to suffice to stop all of this? The original document produced in 1961? Would anything else work for you?

Firstly, attorney's dont throw cases out of court judges do. Some of them appointed by Saint Reagan himself.
There was the Berg case which was based around the document being a forgery. The basis for this was thrown out at a few different levels including the USSC.

What part about his official legal copy of his birth certificate isnt sinking in?
When someone loses thier originally issued "birth certificate" they obtain a copy issued by the state. Which works as a perfectly legal document with the same pertinent information on it as the original document issued in 1961.
Is that the only thing that is going to suffice to stop all of this? The original document produced in 1961? Would anything else work for you?

and a video of live birth...and could the DR come to there house personaly and talk to them?

No, you have it backwards. When asked for proof he was born in the US, and specificially Hawaii, he produced an official legal copy of his live birth. It has held up in court, and that same document is used daily by thousands of other Hawaiians to establish thier identity and proof of citizenship.

By reading your post I assume you are one who does not believe he is an American. What evidence can you show to support your position? Do you have an immigration record for him? Or how about his mother to Kenya or any other country for that matter during the time she was pregnant?

Please provide me with other credible evidence that would suggest otherwise.
You should have suggested he try a Gipset...more-commonly referred-to as a Reset (for old-farts).

reaganDOH.gif

and a video of live birth...and could the DR come to there house personaly and talk to them?
OR how about the method for 'PROOF' of a ROYAL conception...having a equal amount of Republicans at each and every honeymoon night for any potential presidential candidate {they do have those wonderful crystal BALLS that they utilize at any given time} so that they get the 'FACTS/PROOF' of parentage...:rolleyes:

OR how about the method for 'PROOF' of a ROYAL conception...having a equal amount of Republicans at each and every honeymoon night for any potential presidential candidate {they do have those wonderful crystal BALLS that they utilize at any given time}......
old%20lady%20with%20naughty%20ooooooh%20look.jpg

"You said....BALLS!!!!!!!"​

You are playing word games with me.

I said his attorneys had it thrown out. Of course its a judge who makes the decisions.

Twice you have said that judges have seen his birth certificate. Please tell what case didnt get thrown out of court and a judge actually did look at the evidence or a birth certificate?

If you just name the case I can go look it up. I looked for over an hour last night and could find no case that was not thrown out except the soilder who was granted not to go to Afganastan in his case against obmama.

In that case the judge says he will look at evidence later but sided (so far) against obama and the military and for the soilder.

You have said his birth certificate has been shown in court, please name the court case or the judge and I will research it, and if you are right then this whole matter must be dropped because that is all any one is asking of him.

No, you have it backwards. When asked for proof he was born in the US, and specificially Hawaii, he produced an official legal copy of his live birth. It has held up in court, and that same document is used daily by thousands of other Hawaiians to establish thier identity and proof of citizenship.

Please bunz can you tell me what the case was? If you dont have the case number just the name will be good enough. I have searched the various cases that I know about and none of them ever got to evidence or trial. They were all thrown before they got that far.

You clearly know about a case I do not know about and I want to read up on it.

If you are correct and he has shown a judge the legal document and the judge has considered it lagit, then there is no more need for talking.

That as far as I know is all anyone has asked for, that he show it to a judge who has it validated in a legal court setting.

I hope you can get back to me soon, I am very excited to learn about this case.

Notice your wording

there is no doubt in your mind and you have no doubt. I am glad for you but what you dont have is proof

Just a question... all obama would have to do to shut up everyone who wonders about his birth certificate is just show it. It would stop all law suits it would shut every one up, why not just show it? Why keep paying attorneys to have each case thrown out of court? why seal it? When all you have to do is show it and it all goes away. Do you think he just likes the attention?

I hope you win because I dont want to listen about the ducks once school resumes :)

I know this may surprise you... but the President doesn't have to go door to door proving where he was born... not even my door.

This has all been verified. That is why there is no investigation. This is why there is no inditement. This is why there is no case.

I think President Obama in the back of his mind probably thinks... Hey if they're willing to wasting all this money to try and prove something that obviously isn't true, fine. That's just that much less they'll have to spend on trying to smear me later.:D

They do not do a security clearance for congress critters. that is nto to say they do not investigate but it does not result in a security clearance. They get access as a part of being so elected. And as there are no such restrictions on congress critters (possible exception of those i line for appointment to the office opf president) they wont bother.

They know more than the American people but even they don't know about aspects of his education etc that he does not authorize.

That's simply not true.

You do not have to pass any particular security check to get elected... although in today's world anyone who campaigns for anything on a State or Federal level is checked out by their own Party, their opponent, their opponents supporters and opposition Party.

But to get high National Security Clearance the spooks do check you out. Believe that they don't if you want. But remember they knew every girlfriend of Kennedy and even every boyfriend of every girlfriend of Kennedy. They secretly recorded and had MLK under constant surveillance.

They absolutely know if our President is flagrantly breaking US law and isn't allowed to be President.

I know this may surprise you... but the President doesn't have to go door to door proving where he was born... not even my door.

This has all been verified. That is why there is no investigation. This is why there is no inditement. This is why there is no case.

I think President Obama in the back of his mind probably thinks... Hey if they're willing to wasting all this money to try and prove something that obviously isn't true, fine. That's just that much less they'll have to spend on trying to smear me later.:D
What BIB said to BUNZ: You are playing word games with me.
Ah...man, don't cha just hate those word games {SIMPLE ENGLISH} and absolute total denial...but the ability to obfuscate the truth and keep the LIE going is what the 'BIRTHERS' excel at ;)
What BIB said to TopGUN: Just a question... all obama would have to do to shut up everyone who wonders about his birth certificate is just show it.
Now that is the most humorous thing stated to date...NO WAY WOULD THAT SHUT THOSE BIRTHERS UP...they would just insist that the PROOF WAS FABRICATED and the insanity goes round & round & round & round. GOOD GRIEF...the mindless ability to stay so fixated upon a 'WHAT IF' no wonder they still believe that G.W.B. was right about the WMDs :eek:

Originally Posted by Bunz

Please bunz can you tell me what the case was? If you dont have the case number just the name will be good enough. I have searched the various cases that I know about and none of them ever got to evidence or trial. They were all thrown before they got that far.

You clearly know about a case I do not know about and I want to read up on it.

If you are correct and he has shown a judge the legal document and the judge has considered it lagit, then there is no more need for talking.

That as far as I know is all anyone has asked for, that he show it to a judge who has it validated in a legal court setting.

I hope you can get back to me soon, I am very excited to learn about this case.

just bumping it up to the top so bunz can see it and reply

You are playing word games with me.

I said his attorneys had it thrown out. Of course its a judge who makes the decisions.
HUH? So how am I the only playing word games? You make this statement.
There have been a number of people who filed suits to make obama show his birth certificate, every one of those cases that I know of obama has had attorneys throw the case out of court. No proof or evidence of any kind was shown, the cases were all thrown out.
First you suggest that Obama himself sent lawyers to throw the cases out of court as is directly quoted. I gave a factual correction, and all of a sudden it is me who is playing word games?
Twice you have said that judges have seen his birth certificate. Please tell what case didnt get thrown out of court and a judge actually did look at the evidence or a birth certificate?
Yes, The Berg case. I mentioned it in the same post, but maybe it was lost among all my word games. The basis of the case was that the otherwise legitimatly %100 legal document was a forgery. This was dismissed without standing by the US District Court, the USSC, including specifically with Justice Scolia probably the most conservative Justice on the Court. It was also dismissed by the US Third District Appeals Court.
If you just name the case I can go look it up. I looked for over an hour last night and could find no case that was not thrown out except the soilder who was granted not to go to Afganastan in his case against obmama.

In that case the judge says he will look at evidence later but sided (so far) against obama and the military and for the soilder.
I havent read enough about the specifics of the solidier's case, but I have a feeling that there is more behind him not being deployed than this pending court case. I maybe be mistaken though.
You have said his birth certificate has been shown in court, please name the court case or the judge and I will research it, and if you are right then this whole matter must be dropped because that is all any one is asking of him.
I asked before what would be the basis for dismissal in your eyes for this case. You have failed to answer. Could you please tell us what document you would require for this issue to conclude that he is a Natural Born US Citizen?

Werbung:
Also, I have made previous posts asking for anyone with any supporting evidence behind your claims that Obama was not born in Hawaii. Zero has yet to be produced.

I will refresh my call for any and all evidence that the document presented by Obama, is not an American. This is a call for actual evidence. Not some guy in Nairobi said his Grandfather was present when the President was born in a hut in what is modern day Kenya. If you have it post it.

Back