Thoughts from Bunz: Obama Birth Certificate

Bunz claimed -

You mind showing the evidence because Obama hasn't?

Read this as "please repost the evidence that has been posted 100 times already but I choose to ignore becuse I hate Obama and don't want to listen"

I could walk up to you, stick the document in your face, someone could officially verifiy it in your face, and you would find a tin foil reason to question it...

Werbung:
Read this as "please repost the evidence that has been posted 100 times already but I choose to ignore becuse I hate Obama and don't want to listen"

I could walk up to you, stick the document in your face, someone could officially verifiy it in your face, and you would find a tin foil reason to question it...

You have a problem with that? :eek:

lets do it and see !

you are aware that there are two different documents with similar sounding names but wildly different content in play here right ? only the one has been produced for public consumption. the pretense of the other has been acknowledged by the guy in charge of that sort of thing in Hawaii.

I think it was BigRob (who is in the know about this sort of stuff) explained to you that Congressmen and Senators have their national security done in a different way than private citizens.

Also, when he first got his clearing as a state senator there was no reason to validate his birth as being born in the USA, there is no law that senators and congressmen must be born in the USA.

I am not saying he was not born in the US, I am just saying he has not proved it.

On a side note

Ducks are going to cream your team by at least 18 points. Sorry

No that was crazy palerider talking out his tookus again.:D

There is no doubt in my mind that the National Security checks to obtain top National Security Clearance done on Senator Obama verified his place of birth. And I also have no doubt that these same agencies know more about President Obama than his own grandmother who raised him did.

On your side note... I know 3 of our seniors have just been found ineligible for the game. One due to academics and two for violating team rules... whatever that means.

Hey I like Oregon... good Liberal state. Still think it will be a good game. The Buckeyes are due for a bowl win they haven't won one for awhile. We will see game day if they can pull this one off.

There is no doubt in my mind that the National Security checks to obtain top National Security Clearance done on Senator Obama verified his place of birth. And I also have no doubt that these same agencies know more about President Obama than his own grandmother who raised him did.

On your side note... I know 3 of our seniors have just been found ineligible for the game. One due to academics and two for violating team rules... whatever that means.

Hey I like Oregon... good Liberal state. Still think it will be a good game. The Buckeyes are due for a bowl win they haven't won one for awhile. We will see game day if they can pull this one off.

Notice your wording

there is no doubt in your mind and you have no doubt. I am glad for you but what you dont have is proof :)

Just a question... all obama would have to do to shut up everyone who wonders about his birth certificate is just show it. It would stop all law suits it would shut every one up, why not just show it? Why keep paying attorneys to have each case thrown out of court? why seal it? When all you have to do is show it and it all goes away. Do you think he just likes the attention?

I hope you win because I dont want to listen about the ducks once school resumes :)

They do not do a security clearance for congress critters. that is nto to say they do not investigate but it does not result in a security clearance. They get access as a part of being so elected. And as there are no such restrictions on congress critters (possible exception of those i line for appointment to the office opf president) they wont bother.

They know more than the American people but even they don't know about aspects of his education etc that he does not authorize.

You have it backwards. No one other than BO needs to prove he has a valid certificate of live birth. Until he does, the conspiracy continues.

No, you have it backwards. When asked for proof he was born in the US, and specificially Hawaii, he produced an official legal copy of his live birth. It has held up in court, and that same document is used daily by thousands of other Hawaiians to establish thier identity and proof of citizenship.

By reading your post I assume you are one who does not believe he is an American. What evidence can you show to support your position? Do you have an immigration record for him? Or how about his mother to Kenya or any other country for that matter during the time she was pregnant?

Please provide me with other credible evidence that would suggest otherwise

I agree that the birth certificate issue should just go away. I'm not a proponent of this discrediting discussion, but I'm curious if you or others have heard the result of the investigation into the President having given up his citizenship, as a result of going to school in Indonesia. It was my understanding that he (his parents) gave up his citizenship in order to have him enter school there. He never formally requested it be reinstated. Again, just curious, not trying to stir the pot.

I have heard of this, but he did not renounce his citizenship, or at least I have not seen evidence of this. If you or anyone else have evidence any please start another thread on the topic. I would rather keep this one to the birth certificate.

OUR CONSTITUTION does not say a CANDIDATE for President of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA must only be approved by a guy / gal named BUNZ.
What a gag! Sure does take a few more to approve than a guy named Bunz, how about somewhere to the tune of just shy of 70,000,000 voters. Roughly 53% of the electorate.

No, you have it backwards. When asked for proof he was born in the US, and specificially Hawaii, he produced an official legal copy of his live birth. It has held up in court, and that same document is used daily by thousands of other Hawaiians to establish thier identity and proof of citizenship.

There have been a number of people who filed suits to make obama show his birth certificate, every one of those cases that I know of obama has had attorneys throw the case out of court. No proof or evidence of any kind was shown, the cases were all thrown out.

You must know of a case that I do not know of. You say he produced an official legal copy of his birth certificate that held up in court.

What case was it and when was it? I tried looking for any new case that got past me and could find no new ones.

and that reason is one of standing. the facts have never been considered.

It has been to court long enough for the judge to see enough evidence to determine there is no standing for the case.

Dont you think if there was any real legal merit to this that the GOP would have contested this tooth and nail?

They do not do a security clearance for congress critters. that is nto to say they do not investigate but it does not result in a security clearance. They get access as a part of being so elected. And as there are no such restrictions on congress critters (possible exception of those i line for appointment to the office opf president) they wont bother.

They know more than the American people but even they don't know about aspects of his education etc that he does not authorize.

He worked on Lose nukes issues, I am thinking he had some clearance for that? just a thought...

The fact that it would be a crime to be President and not be American born and that they do FBI, CIA, NSA INTERNAL REVENUE, etc. background checks on a Senator or Representative before giving them National Security Clearance as President Obama had while he was in the US Senate.

I dont remember if it was you I told the story to, but back in the first GWB term, then HHS Sec. Tommy Thompson was going to make an official visit to the youth center I worked at. As a staff member, and despite being in the middle of nowhere, and that I wouldnt expect Sec. Thompson as to much of a target, but either way, he was going to be visiting on a Tuesday, the Friday before two Secret Service Agents visited the facility, took down vital information on all of the staff and did relatively short individual interviews.

On the Monday morning, my Uncle who is a retired Air Force Officer I had not spoken with in a few years called me wanting to know why the hell the UNITED STATES SECRET F_____IN SERVICE was calling him on a Sunday night about me.

The Government's ability to do a quite through background check and in a relatively short time is impressive.

Bunz claimed -

You mind showing the evidence because Obama hasn't?

If you showed the equivalent state issued official document, it would be the same. How in the heck to all of those Hawaiian's get passports without an official birth certificate copy.

Werbung:

Yes they absolutely do. To be eligible for certain committee memberships where classified data or intelligence is presented they need the necessary security clearance. The various armed services, intelligence and foreign relations committees would be prime examples. Now might be a good time he was a member of the foreign relations committee. Plus he right now has the HIGHEST clearance to recieve the President's daily briefing.

Back