Thoughts from Bunz: Obama Birth Certificate

HUH? So how am I the only playing word games? You make this statement.

First you suggest that Obama himself sent lawyers to throw the cases out of court as is directly quoted. I gave a factual correction, and all of a sudden it is me who is playing word games??

the word games statement was...

jesus this is stupid

let me go back and find it and post for you

you said

"Firstly, attorney's dont throw cases out of court judges do"

That is what I was talking about when I said word games.

We all know that judges make the call, no one was suggesting otherwise

obama paid money to send his attorneys to court to have it thrown out, the judge made the call

for us to have to go back and fourth over somethings so patheticly stupid is its self dumb!

Werbung:
Yes, The Berg case. I mentioned it in the same post, but maybe it was lost among all my word games. The basis of the case was that the otherwise legitimatly %100 legal document was a forgery. This was dismissed without standing by the US District Court, the USSC, including specifically with Justice Scolia probably the most conservative Justice on the Court. It was also dismissed by the US Third District Appeals Court

The Berg case?
One of Bergs complaints is that none of these judges considered any evidence when throwing it out of court, no judge here saw any documents, obama sent his attorneys on the first day of court in each Berg case and asked for the case to be dismissed and it was granted. There was no documents shown to any judge in the berg cases,

Very few real news papers would write about the story, here is a link to one that did but now the info is not aval.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...om_ballot.html

But in the story they reported that It was thrown out because it was "frivolous and not worthy of discussion." and did "not constitute an injury in fact"

No judge saw any evidence for or against obama. obama's attorneys had it thrown first thing in the morning on the first day of court. All the cases I know of have gone this way except for the military man who does not have to report to Afganistan and that judge did say he will eventually look at Allan Keys evidence on obamas birth.

Here is a google search of all the various bloggers who have talked about this court case when it happened

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...y+berg's+case+was+thrown+out+of+court&spell=1

all are in agreement the case was thrown out because obamas attorneys asked for the case to be thrown out on the claim that it was "frivolous and not worthy of discussion." and did "not constitute an injury in fact" and the judge agreed with them and threw it out, BEFORE a trial. It would be at a trial evidence was shown, obamas team did not show any evidence in this case or in any other case as of yet.

Here is another website, you will probably like.. its done by dems, they also agree its been thrown out of court. They have some of the news story posted.

U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick had denied Berg’s request for a temporary restraining order on Aug. 22 but had not ruled on the merits of the suit until yesterday. Obama and the Democratic National Committee had asked Surrick to dismiss Berg’s complaint in a court filing on Sept. 24.

They said that Berg’s claims were “ridiculous” and “patently false,” that Berg had “no standing” to challenge the qualifications of a candidate for president because he had not shown the requisite harm to himself.

Surrick agreed.

In a 34-page memorandum and opinion, the judge said Berg’s allegations of harm were “too vague and too attenuated” to confer standing on him or any other voters. Surrick ruled that Berg’s attempts to use certain laws to gain standing to pursue his claim that Obama was not a natural-born citizen were “frivolous and not worthy of discussion.”

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2008/10/27/obama-birth-certificate-lawsuit-tossed-out-of-court/

So no, still the one thing that people questioning obamas birth certificate want still has not happened.

he has not shown it to any judge, he sends his attorneys to have the cases thrown out instead, he has spent millions of dollars on attorneys having cases thrown out of court rather than produce the frakin certificate.

You can go to bergs website where he has updates on the case and look through it.

Strange thing is though all the news outlets who wrote about it that I have gone back to so I can copy and paste for you all say the same thing.. they cant find the story.

I know this may surprise you... but the President doesn't have to go door to door proving where he was born... not even my door.

This has all been verified. That is why there is no investigation. This is why there is no inditement. This is why there is no case.

I think President Obama in the back of his mind probably thinks... Hey if they're willing to wasting all this money to try and prove something that obviously isn't true, fine. That's just that much less they'll have to spend on trying to smear me later.:D

No one asked him to go door to door, just produce the stupid certificate in court instead of paying millions of dollars to attorneys to have it thrown out of court.

you keep saying its been verified but you dont say how.

you did assume they checked him out when running for state senator but why would they and for us senator but again why would they? There is no laws about birth certificates for either senators or state senators.

its only when he ran for president that its been an issue and that is when he has sealed his records and had cases thrown out of court rather than produce the documents.

you guys really need to get a job working for the obamas, they need people like you something terrible. :)

BIB Said: for us to have to go back and fourth over somethings so patheticly stupid is its self dumb!

Touché...now you know the exact sensation that I had within 3 topic exchanges with YOU when I first came upon this community; you excel at the diatribe that keeps having to be repeated because YOU can't focus and stay ON POINT...LMAO TOUCHÉ...ROTFLMAO

HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN the child needs a full time NANNY! ;)

No one asked him to go door to door, just produce the stupid certificate in court instead of paying millions of dollars to attorneys to have it thrown out of court.

you keep saying its been verified but you dont say how.

you did assume they checked him out when running for state senator but why would they and for us senator but again why would they? There is no laws about birth certificates for either senators or state senators.

its only when he ran for president that its been an issue and that is when he has sealed his records and had cases thrown out of court rather than produce the documents.

you guys really need to get a job working for the obamas, they need people like you something terrible. :)

You guys are making fools of yourselves.:D

When Robert Gibbs AND Ann Cloulter, both sides of the spectrum, say birthers are nuts... I guess we'll just have to call you Mrs. Planters.

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real
7/28/2009
By Dan Nakaso, The Honolulu Advertiser

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

On Oct. 31, Fukino originally tried to put an end to the belief among "birthers" that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was ineligible to run for the office of president.

Okubo would not say where Obama's original birth certificate is but said, "We have backups for all of our backups."

A congressional resolution introduced by Rep. Neil Abercrombie, D-Hawaii, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of island statehood was delayed Monday.

The resolution includes a clause noting Obama's Hawaiian birthplace. The line "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961" appeared to be construed by birthers as a thinly veiled attempt to get Congress to affirm Obama's U.S. citizenship, said Dave Helfert, an Abercrombie spokesman.

As the issue came to a vote Monday, Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., rose to object, saying there was not a quorum present. The House later voted 378-0 to approve the resolution. Bachmann voted in favor of the resolution.

Birthers denounce the notion that Obama was born in Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, despite court rulings and statements by Fukino and Hawaii's Republican governor, Linda Lingle.

The other thing you purposely look the other way on is that there is no law prohibiting National Security Agencies from doing background checks on government officials in a position to see top secret documents or wanting to hold a high national security clearance. As such they of course do as part of their job.

When Robert Gibbs AND Ann Cloulter, both sides of the spectrum, say birthers are nuts... I guess we'll just have to call you Mrs. Planters
The other thing you purposely look the other way on is that there is no law prohibiting National Security Agencies from doing background checks on government officials in a position to see top secret documents or wanting to hold a high national security clearance. As such they of course do as part of their job.

No, No, No...let us not deflect these 'RIGHT WING NUT JOBS' from their chosen course of utter self inflicted stupidity...this is just way to entertaining for them to keep dragging to this community to discuss and it's providing me with loads of LMAO moments.

"THE ATTORNEY'S HAD IT TOSSED OUT"...yep, SKIPPY, that's exactly how our judicial system works...the attorneys tell the judges what the hell to do. OMG...ROTFLMAO...and she's been told over & over & over that's she's got that a$$ backwards but she's not buying that either...so let the insanity reign supreme the crazies have a NEW QUEEN :cool:

When Robert Gibbs AND Ann Cloulter, both sides of the spectrum, say birthers are nuts... I guess we'll just have to call you Mrs. Planters.

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real
7/28/2009
By Dan Nakaso, The Honolulu Advertiser

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

On Oct. 31, Fukino originally tried to put an end to the belief among "birthers" that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was ineligible to run for the office of president.

Okubo would not say where Obama's original birth certificate is but said, "We have backups for all of our backups."

A congressional resolution introduced by Rep. Neil Abercrombie, D-Hawaii, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of island statehood was delayed Monday.

The resolution includes a clause noting Obama's Hawaiian birthplace. The line "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961" appeared to be construed by birthers as a thinly veiled attempt to get Congress to affirm Obama's U.S. citizenship, said Dave Helfert, an Abercrombie spokesman.

As the issue came to a vote Monday, Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., rose to object, saying there was not a quorum present. The House later voted 378-0 to approve the resolution. Bachmann voted in favor of the resolution.

Birthers denounce the notion that Obama was born in Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, despite court rulings and statements by Fukino and Hawaii's Republican governor, Linda Lingle.

you posted this before Top Gun, this person verified a birth certificate after it was sealed. That cant be done, not to mention bunz said he did not have his birth certificate as many americans do not and that is why he only has a certificate of live birth.

neither of those things really matter to me or the other people. All the man has to do is let any one of these court cases actually go to a trial, provide the document, let the judge look at the document and I supose experts on documents.

but instead he pays millions of dollars to have attorneys go in his stead to have the various cases thrown out of court.

I am not saying he was born in Kenya and I am not saying he is not a lagit president, I am saying he has never proved it.

Bunz says judges have looked at the birth certificate or a certificate of live birth and its just not true, the cases were thrown out, every one of them before trial.

there would be nothing to talk about in the 5 or 6 different threads on obamas birth certificate if the left was not insisting silly things like its been seen by a judge or non partian experts have concluded its real.

Just say it doesnt matter, we love obama either way so get a life.

there is nothing to say or argue with that. Its when things are said that are not true that there is something to argue about.

The truth is he is probably born in hawaii and there is something else very embarrassing on the birth certificate he doesnt want people to see.

OK, Third time Ill ask for these two responses.

What document would prove to the birthers that the President was born in Hawaii?

What evidence(credible) is there to support the notion that the President was born elsewhere?

Pandora, I will respond to your posts this afternoon, the Packers are playing. :)

OK, Third time Ill ask for these two responses.

What document would prove to the birthers that the President was born in Hawaii?

What evidence(credible) is there to support the notion that the President was born elsewhere?

Pandora, I will respond to your posts this afternoon, the Packers are playing. :)

I bet everyone wants the same thing as I want. A judge to see the documents, qualified non partisan experts in documents to verify the document is real. A certified copy of his birth certificate that the hawaiian person claimed to see would work.

There is no evidence credible or otherwise that he was born in either Hawaii or Kenya. There are strange questions though that makes one wonder. His grandmother on his fathers side saying she was there when he was born in Kenya, him sealing all documents related to his birth and all school records. Him giving two differnt hospitals in Hawaii for his birth in two different interviews. Him leaving the country and going to school in a place that will not let ANYONE go to school unless they are a citizen of that country.

They might be all easy to answer but the problem is none of them have been addressed.

The funny part is, this whole thing started with an obama supporter who wanted the birth certificate to do his astrological chart and was denied. If that person never asked and was denied I dont think anyone would have thought of or cared about his birth certificate. when he paid attorneys to have it thrown out of court in every case against him that only raised eye brows higher, when he sealed his birth records that raised two eye brows.

The rules say you must be a certian age, born in the US and living in the country for a certian period of time to be president, but there are no rules saying these things must be verified. Of course those rules were written when a mans hand shake meant as much as a signature.

Times have changed, We really should add to the rules for anyone running for president or vice president or probably even speaker of the house that we must verify that they are all those things needed to be president.

I hope your team wins, are they playing the oilers?

you posted this before Top Gun, this person verified a birth certificate after it was sealed. That cant be done...

Dear Mrs. Planters,

It most certainly CAN be done. It just can't be released to the public. Someone is still in charge of the records themselves and tell you if they exist or not.

I am not saying he was born in Kenya and I am not saying he is not a lagit president...

Dear Mrs. Planters,

We know. You are just talking to hear yourself talk.

The truth is he is probably born in hawaii and there is something else very embarrassing on the birth certificate he doesnt want people to see.

Dear Mrs. Planters,

As pathetic as it is we are fully aware the only thing you care about is somehow embarrassing your President. We realize you've been very unhappy ever since people laughed at the fake Kenyan birth certificate your buddies tried to submit into evidence.

Click on image and read Pandora's take on truth.:D

you posted this before Top Gun, this person verified a birth certificate after it was sealed. That cant be done...

Dear Mrs. Planters,

It most certainly CAN be done. It just can't be released to the public. Someone is still in charge of the records themselves and tell you if they exist or not.

Dear Mrs. Planters,

We know. You are just talking to hear yourself talk.

Dear Mrs. Planters,

AWe are fully aware the only thing you care about is somehow embarrassing your President.

Mrs Planters?

ok what ever, I guess its better than brains in box

I am perfectly ok with not looking into his birth certificate till after he is out of office but I do think we need to add a law that anyone running or in a position to become president must be verified openly before hand.

Why do you guys get so upset that some do not have the faith in obama that you have?

I think its nuts to just believe in him because it feels good but I dont mind that you or others just believe in him, its your right.

but if anyone says out loud they dont they are instantly attacked by the followers as though its some how blasphemous to have a negative thought where obama or any of his family is concerned.

its wierd

Times have changed, We really should add to the rules for anyone running for president or vice president or probably even speaker of the house that we must verify that they are all those things needed to be president.

Like a whole brain and no sidekick named Darth maybe?

Werbung:
BIB SAID: President Bush was not perfect, he made mistakes but I am with the other 50 percent of the American population. Id rather have President Bush than the moron currently being worshiped as a god by his followers.

AWWW...I hate to burst that high I.Q. BUBBLE that you've surrounded yourself with, but there never has been nor is there currently a POLL any where in AMERICA that has G.W.B. over Barack Obama so where in your MAKE BELEIVE WORLD are you coming up with 50% of America preferring BUSH OVER OBAMA...hmmm,;)

Just making crap up because you don't have a mental leg to stand on TYPICAL, TYPICAL, TYPICAL you ASUR & ALWAYS made of the same fabricated information :cool:

Back