Hillary's Obamidiocy

Libsmasher

In the last mistake of a campaign riddled with mistakes, Hillary endorses the person whom she said was not ready to be president, probably to get some access to the white house again by being the VP candidate, or getting some appointment if Obama wins. This is soooo Clintonesque - ambition trumps all, even in defeat. In the CSPAN coverage of the audience after her last speech to her supporters, comments by some (quoting from memory): "I don't care what she said, I'm not supporting Obama" and "I'm just not a democrat any more after 20 years - now I'm an independent." Speaking to a largely female audience, and with an allusion to the people who voted for her, she made what I think is a hilarious unintended metaphor: 'We didn't smash the glass ceiling [the historical absence of female presidents] but we put 18 million cracks in it." :D

Werbung:
You apparently know little about politics. She has to speak out for him if she wants to stay in the graces of the Democratic Party. They can't stand each other. They would never be able to run together. What the heck, he doesn't know a thing about being President so you have the lesser of two evils. A young black man that knows nothing except how to make a good speech and an old, man in bad shape that forgets names and is trying to fake his way in. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't. GOD BLESS AMERICA WE SURE NEED IT.

You apparently know little about politics. She has to speak out for him if she wants to stay in the graces of the Democratic Party. They can't stand each other. They would never be able to run together. What the heck, he doesn't know a thing about being President so you have the lesser of two evils. A young black man that knows nothing except how to make a good speech and an old, man in bad shape that forgets names and is trying to fake his way in. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't. GOD BLESS AMERICA WE SURE NEED IT.

The truth is usually people who know LESS about the national scene are a lot more likely to get elected president than a Senator that knows a lot more. This mainly has to do with the fact Senators have voting records and whenever they vote for something they are always voting against the other half.

That's why you see a lot of inexperienced Governors like Bill Clinton or our big current nightmare George W. Bush getting elected.

As long as Senator Obama picks a running mate with military or foreign affairs cred he's in great shape... which I definitely think he will.

Obama is an extremely professional mature mid 40's adult that's more than just a good speaker... which on it's own value should not be diminished. Obama is very, very intelligent and knows how to inspire people to look at the greater good. He's that breakthrough company energetic CEO type. The "Let's get it done" type!

Hillary left the race with a great speech & great class! I myself am very proud of the way things worked out.

The choice comes down to this. Go on with continuing down a road we now know from inside sources like Scott McClelland that was all based on fraud & trickery... with an extremely old John McCain just putting his stamp of approval on it.

Or go with someone that has shown class, compassion, drive, intellect and good judgment in a sincere attempt to bring people together to start on improving our current dyer situation.

I'm going with the new inspiration not the old proven failed rehashed Bush/McBush rhetoric!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUCoKWbqoLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yVlPqeZwo

[COLOR=]The truth is usually people who know LESS about the national scene are a lot more likely to get elected president than a Senator that knows a lot more.

The "not know" category would obviously have it's arch-type example in Obama. :D

This mainly has to do with the fact Senators have voting records and whenever they vote for something they are always voting against the other half.

What's that - a humorous attempt at a tautology? :)

That's why you see a lot of inexperienced Governors like Bill Clinton or our big current nightmare George W. Bush getting elected.

A laughable self-contradiction - those presidents had executive experience by being governors - Obama has none. You're trying to make a virtue out of the fact that Obama, if elected, won't know what he's doing.

As long as Senator Obama picks a running mate with military or foreign affairs cred he's in great shape... which I definitely think he will.

As long as Senator Obama picks a running mate with military, foreign affairs, farm policy, space policy, social security, business, economics, tax, energy, and practically everything else but representing a ghetto experience, he'll be all right. :D

Obama is an extremely professional mature mid 40's adult that's more than just a good speaker... which on it's own value should not be diminished.

He's all talk, and no competence - I think I'll diminish it.

Obama is very, very intelligent and knows how to inspire people to look at the greater good.

Obama is a person of average intelligence who knows how to get low brows and various loser types screaming and fainting with speeches dripping with platitudes. The REAL Obama, the one discernable from his record, is a leftwing extremist, just what one would expect from someone who has been steeped in that ideology from his youngest day.

[]He's that breakthrough company energetic CEO type. The "Let's get it done" type! [/]

HAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA! As a CEO, he wouldn't be able to find his way to the men's room! :D

Hillary left the race with a great speech & great class! I myself am very proud of the way things worked out.

Naive beyond belief - Hillary left with the butt-kissing required for her to salvage at least some role in government if Obama wins.

The choice comes down to this. Go on with continuing down a road we now know from inside sources like Scott McClelland that was all based on fraud & trickery... with an extremely old John McCain just putting his stamp of approval on it.

The choice comes down to this: win the war, and set america back on track, or suck in the McClellan-Obama Koolaid, and saddle the US with an incompetent Wayyyyyyyyyy over his head leftwing extremist for four years.

Werbung:
Libsmasher;41464]The "not know" category would obviously have it's arch-type example in Obama. :D

Senator Obama is not just a state official dealing with single state issues like a Governor. Been there done that as a State Senator. He's since been a UNITED STATES SENATOR dealing in all things national including foreign policy, the military and Homeland Security.

And more importantly he's not just another shoot from the hip, gut feeling guy. Senator Obama's well documented accomplishments, investigative study habits and his extreme high marks in college, training as a lawyer, a Constitutional Law Professor, Community Organizer, Illinois State Senator, United States Senator, candidate for President of the United States and the way he is known for working things out has made him the right person for this time in our history.

The choice comes down to this: win the war, and set america back on track, or suck in the McClellan-Obama Koolaid, and saddle the US with an incompetent Wayyyyyyyyyy over his head leftwing extremist for four years.

No, we've all seen what "stuck on stupid" got us the last 7+ years.:eek:

Besides the fact the whole invasion into Iraq was all a big Bush/Cheney made up lie... besides the fact the people who live there and have no place else to go will always struggle in some type of Civil War do to their extreme religious differances...

The bottom line is the American people have no desire to lose even one more brave soldier or spin their economy into more of a recession flushing $12 BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH DOWN THE DRAIN in occupying a foreign country.

There will be a change come November. The American people will not elect a John McBush. They're sick of it.

Back