House investigators are questioning Biden family members about suspicious details from their own bank records

Werbung:
let me know when the republican morons find something that is credible about joe biden

let me know when the republican morons find something that is credible about joe biden
The facts are there and so is very stiff opposition from leftists in the Justice Department who are "fighting like hell" to keep the facts from coming out, knowing that if the truth comes out it will hurt Joe Biden and Democrats in the 2024 election.

The number one Democrat agenda for 2024 is to save Biden from the sins he committed and to destroy Trump for sins he did not commit.

The facts are there and so is very stiff opposition from leftists in the Justice Department who are "fighting like hell" to keep the facts from coming out, knowing that if the truth comes out it will hurt Joe Biden and Democrats in the 2024 election.

The number one Democrat agenda for 2024 is to save Biden from the sins he committed and to destroy Trump for sins he did not commit.
so far "the truth" has made the republicans look pathetic.
their star witness turned out to be a russian intelligence asset who is now charged with felonies. lol

so far "the truth" has made the republicans look pathetic.
their star witness turned out to be a russian intelligence asset who is now charged with felonies. lol
Of course the limited and edited facts you are allowed to see as a leftist appear to be pathetic, like an FBI document on a Democrat crime that has been 95% redacted by leftists in the FBI.

Of course the limited and edited facts you are allowed to see as a leftist appear to be pathetic, like an FBI document on a Democrat crime that has been 95% redacted by leftists in the FBI.

so which republicans are defending their star witness now? name them.

lol. republicans touted the lies of a russian intelligence asset. they are such anti american morons
The charges and evidence against Hunter and Joe surfaced long before this one bent FBI informant was introduced by the leftists seeking to bury the Biden crime under a mountain of lies and obstructions.

The charges and evidence against Hunter and Joe surfaced long before this one bent FBI informant was introduced by the leftists seeking to bury the Biden crime under a mountain of lies and obstructions.

well charges surfaced long ago by anti-american republicans.
evidence? not so much. lol

name the republicans who still think smirnoff is a valid source of information on the bribery charges.
i've asked you to do this already and you've cowardly refused to. lol

well charges surfaced long ago by anti-american republicans.
evidence? not so much. lol

name the republicans who still think smirnoff is a valid source of information on the bribery charges.
i've asked you to do this already and you've cowardly refused to. lol
Smirnoff is insignificant to the ongoing probe that was in full gear long before he showed up on the scene.

Smirnoff is insignificant to the ongoing probe that was in full gear long before he showed up on the scene.
insignificant? republicans said he was key. i already posted examples.
try to pay attention so you dont look so dumb

insignificant? republicans said he was key. i already posted examples.
try to pay attention so you dont look so dumb
Regardless of what different people may say or think, the investigations into the Biden/Ukraine corruption began before Trump was elected and those investigations were what Trump referred to in his criminally leaked "not so top-secret' phone call to Zelensky.

Werbung:
Back