House investigators are questioning Biden family members about suspicious details from their own bank records

Regardless of what different people may say or think, the investigations into the Biden/Ukraine corruption began before Trump was elected and those investigations were what Trump referred to in his criminally leaked "not so top-secret' phone call to Zelensky.

let me know when you morons have actual proof of joe biden's coruption. lol.
so far your star witness turned out to be a russian intelligence asset hahahahahahhahahahahhahahah
you morons are so easily fooled

Werbung:
let me know when you morons have actual proof of joe biden's coruption. lol.
so far your star witness turned out to be a russian intelligence asset hahahahahahhahahahahhahahah
you morons are so easily fooled
Joe Biden and his bootlicking, bottom-kissing servants are doing a great job obstructing the Biden/Ukraine corruption scandal.

1708991080841.png

Sorry son. There is no scandal. We've been through all that so cut your bullshit. Move on.
Democrat cleanup crew after Hillary's Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory was blown to hell by Mueller: "There's nothing to see here, folks, so keep moving."

1709032517917.png

Werbung:
Nothing to do with my post
You say the dumbest things lol
And yet it had everything to do with the poster I was answering who dishonestly implied that Trump lost cases against him, like Hillary's debunked Russian conspiracy theory, because of his presumed guilt.

Back