House investigators are questioning Biden family members about suspicious details from their own bank records

Still going with the crime family stupidity lol
One person Filled out a form wrong and paid tax3s late
Wow that's some crime family.., if you are a hateful moron
You show signs of being mostly uninformed about the majority of the evidence in this case.

Werbung:
The good news is the House is now going to sit Hunter and his former business partners side by side in an open hearing in a effort to resolve the discrepancies between their many statements.
Are they? How will that reflect on Biden's presidential campaign?

Joe Biden proved his involvement with corruption in Ukraine by forcing the President of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who had just seized assets belonging to the chief officer of Burisma.

Joe Biden proved his involvement with corruption in Ukraine by forcing the President of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who had just seized assets belonging to the chief officer of Burisma.
Nope
Why wasn't Joe prosecuted for it?
Because your story isn't true lol
You say the dumbest things

We know the Democrats helped Joe win the 2020 election by having news and social outlets lie and cover up dirt on him and Hunter, but I don't know how the left is going to be able to lie their way out of these hearings.

Nope
Why wasn't Joe prosecuted for it?
Because your story isn't true lol
You say the dumbest things
I don't know why Joe was not prosecuted for using US aid money to force Ukraine to shut down their investigation of Hunter's corrupt boss.

Only the most ignorant or uninformed really believe Joe Biden involved himself in Ukrainian affairs, using US aid money as leverage, to try to turn up the heat on Hunter's corrupt boss.
Only the ignorant would make those claims without reading the facts.

Werbung:
We know the Democrats helped Joe win the 2020 election by having news and social outlets lie and cover up dirt on him and Hunter, but I don't know how the left is going to be able to lie their way out of these hearings.
Democrats helped him?
That'll make history.

Back