How did life start ?

Werbung:
Do you really think I care what some dopey godbotherer thinks?
You can believe in a depression in the ground but tell me it will provide eternity.
Biden is a catholic for convenience only.
If you refuse to believe God created life on earth then you must believe natural selection invented thinking and you got yours passed down to you from monkeys.

If you refuse to believe God created life on earth then you must believe natural selection invented thinking and you got yours passed down to you from monkeys.
Now your talking. Thinking. Conscience, morality and free will was not given by any stupid god.
During evolution, it evolved and preceded any hideous god.

If you bothered to research where we originated you would know we have approximately 98% DNA the same as our primate ancestors. That is a fact and no amount of prayers or gods will change that.

I do admit though, during the process of evolution, there were people who didn't get the full deck of cards. They evolved to believe in ridiculous gods and immaculate conceptions etc.
Done of those relics are here today. You are one of them.

Have another go smart arse. I love sticking it up you.

Another thing about your assured beliefs.
I do refuse to believe god created life. That said I assume you have proof he did. I know you don't. You're totally faith based because you were infected with religion at an early age. Like half of America. Only dickheads believe that rubbish and you're re one of them.

Now your talking. Thinking. Conscience, morality and free will was not given by any stupid god.
During evolution, it evolved and preceded any hideous god.

If you bothered to research where we originated you would know we have approximately 98% DNA the same as our primate ancestors. That is a fact and no amount of prayers or gods will change that.

I do admit though, during the process of evolution, there were people who didn't get the full deck of cards. They evolved to believe in ridiculous gods and immaculate conceptions etc.
Done of those relics are here today. You are one of them.

Have another go smart arse. I love sticking it up you.
If you understood science you would have known the similarity between human and chimp DNA no more proves evolution than the equal similarity between human and mouse DNA.

Another thing about your assured beliefs.
I do refuse to believe god created life. That said I assume you have proof he did. I know you don't. You're totally faith based because you were infected with religion at an early age. Like half of America. Only dickheads believe that rubbish and you're re one of them.
I tend to believe people who think aliens came to earth to seed original life or think nobody invented the thinking process are people whose thought processes are damaged.

I tend to believe people who think aliens came to earth to seed original life or think nobody invented the thinking process are people whose thought processes are damaged.

Both those scenarios excuse me but like always, you have no evidence of anything.
You believe little boys can make sparrows from mud and the seas part yet you suggest others are mentally damaged???
You make me laugh. Why do you leave yourself open every time?
You're a gift that keeps giving.

If you understood science you would have known the similarity between human and chimp DNA no more proves evolution than the equal similarity between human and mouse DNA.
How ignorant are you?
DNA proves everything and is undeniable.
You might not understand but its a fact and proven to be so regardless of what the Bible says.

Being embarrassed about it won't change it and if you did believe it, you can see have a silly god and hope for eternity. He won't know. Go on. Be brave. Throw off the shackles of religion and think for yourself. Now there's a novelty.

Both those scenarios excuse me but like always, you have no evidence of anything.
You believe little boys can make sparrows from mud and the seas part yet you suggest others are mentally damaged???
You make me laugh. Why do you leave yourself open every time?
You're a gift that keeps giving.
I would like to know how leftist atheists think thought processes originated in life. Did an accidental chemical reaction spark the first thought in a living creature?

How ignorant are you?
DNA proves everything and is undeniable.
You might not understand but its a fact and proven to be so regardless of what the Bible says.

Being embarrassed about it won't change it and if you did believe it, you can see have a silly god and hope for eternity. He won't know. Go on. Be brave. Throw off the shackles of religion and think for yourself. Now there's a novelty.
What does the 90% similarity between human and chimp DNA and 87% similarity between human and mouse DNA prove to you? That mice evolved from humans?

What does the 90% similarity between human and chimp DNA and 87% similarity between human and mouse DNA prove to you? That mice evolved from humans?
Mark. Honestly, you're too ignorant to understand if it were explained. You simply do not want to listen because you're brain washed into the god shit.

But continue to post rubbish if you think you are convincing people otherwise.

I would like to know how leftist atheists think thought processes originated in life. Did an accidental chemical reaction spark the first thought in a living creature?
Firstly, there are millions of republicans who do NOT believe in a god. Never believe that is unique to lefties but what is unique is brain dead republicans like you.
Secondly, the thought process developed with the evolution of the brain. I also suggest in your case it was never activated by evolution due to religion blocking neurological pathways.

What you're attempting to prove is something miraculous happened and that can only be attributed to a god. Of course you can explain about heart beats, blood pressure, the nervous system etc was made. Again, all by your silly bloody god.
That information is freely available to those who research but religion has taught you everything you need to know is in the Bible. It's a shame you closed mind doesn't include a closed mouth. You're as dumb as dogshit.

Werbung:
when the dinos were wiped out by the meteorite it made it possible for mammals to take over as most lived underground and were very small and able to still find food .Other wise man kind may have never developed .

Back