I am a leftist and this is my creed

The "sedition" I am referring to is your public statement...in this very forum... that "I hate Bush, and think he should be tried and hung for his crimes"

Publically stating desire for the President to be killed is a debatable act of sedition, my friend...perhaps we can get some more opinions?.

Where to begin with you::rolleyes:
First of all...... that wouldn't be the crime of Sedition under any circumstances. This is not a case of opinion....It is LAW.( 2+2=4 is not an opinion)
Second, I was referring to my desire for a legal trial & then punishment for the (admitted to) war crime of authorizing TORTURE & or Treason. Only an abject idiot would consider an expression of desire for a trial & punishment.. any kind of crime, let alone the incredibly stupid use of the word Sedition
I still hate GW Bush, think he's a war criminal & traitor would love to see him tried & hung for his crimes against the United States & humanity!...(Same with Dick (5 deferments) Cheney)

I'm beginning to agree with the members on the other forum we both belong to, who claim you sit with a Thesaurus & just select intelligent sounding words to throw into your posts......Without have any understanding of them!

I gave you a link to what the federal crime of Sedition is....I suggest your READ IT before making a fool of yourself again.

Werbung:
..perhaps we can get some more opinions?.

Don't you get it yet??
No one is even wasting their time reading this troll thread of yours anymore ( except you & me & perhaps a "Terminally Bored" poor sole or two)

"BOWLING"....That's the key!

Definition
se·di·tion[ sə dísh'n ]To hear the pronunciation, Install SilverlightNOUN
1. rebellion or incitement: actions or words intended to provoke or incite rebellion against government authority, or actual rebellion against government authority
[ 14th century. Via French < Latin sedition- "coming apart" < se(d)- "apart" + ition- "going" < ire "go" ]
Thesaurus
NOUN
Synonyms: incitement to rebellion, agitation, treason, subversion, troublemaking, rabble-rousing

Publically suggesting the desire for a President to be hung seems to fall under the bolded section.

Definition
se·di·tion[ sə dísh'n ]To hear the pronunciation, Install SilverlightNOUN
1. rebellion or incitement: actions or words intended to provoke or incite rebellion against government authority, or actual rebellion against government authority
[ 14th century. Via French < Latin sedition- "coming apart" < se(d)- "apart" + ition- "going" < ire "go" ]
Thesaurus
NOUN
Synonyms: incitement to rebellion, agitation, treason, subversion, troublemaking, rabble-rousing

Publically suggesting the desire for a President to be hung seems to fall under the bolded section.
It may "Seem To Fall Under" Sedition violations....to an idiot! :rolleyes:
(Listen.....If you insist on publicly making a fool of yourself, far be it from me to step in your way......BUT....the actual laws you are trying to find have nothing to do with the crime of Sedition)

....Try these:.

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 41 > § 871
Prev | Next
§ 871. Threats against President and successors to the Presidency
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00000871----000-.html

More Reading for you:
Title 18, Crimes and Criminal Procedures
Sec. 3056. Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service
http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/ref/blssprotect.htm

Expressing one's fervent desire to see a former President tried for, convicted of & hung for his crimes is not any kind of crime. It is Patriotism!

Here's what I suggest your read: (& yes....It does have pictures)
51CHSRAT5KL.jpg

An excellent list comrade, with maybe a few small changes, which I would be happy to debate.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Back