I am a leftist and this is my creed

A very important political debate strategy is to expose the insanity of ones political ideology. My OP did just that
You do realize what that sentence said, right?
You exposed the insanity of YOUR OWN political ideology.
(psst...That's what you just said) :eek:

and your reaction, as evidenced in this thread, merely further proves my assertions that you cannot defend your political position, so you resort to deflection, lies, and insults to divert from the blinding light of truth.

It works every time it's attempted on your ilk, and I find the different methods used to gloss over, whitewash or ignore content fascinating....I often post something, then literally look at my watch and begin the countdown to the first personal attack...yours, with nothing more to offer than insinuating I am a liar, came within 40 minutes...which is about average.

Thank you for once again proving me right, my seditionist friend.

Wait a minute!....am I a "Lefty" ....a "Seditionist" (if you even know what that is?) or am I a "Commie??"......
"Delusional" is what that describes you the most accurately I'm afraid.

When you're ready to apologize for wasting this forum's time....I'll be ready to discuss Sedition with you..

I do hope we are not discouraging others from joining in on this most intellectual topic. One that should draw out many thoughtful posts.
lol-049.gif

Werbung:
You do realize what that sentence said, right?
You exposed the insanity of YOUR OWN political ideology.
(psst...That's what you just said) :eek:

Wait a minute!....am I a "Lefty" ....a "Seditionist" (if you even know what that is?) or am I a "Commie??"......
"Delusional" is what that describes you the most accurately I'm afraid.

When you're ready to apologize for wasting this forum's time....I'll be ready to discuss Sedition with you..

I do hope we are not discouraging others from joining in on this most intellectual topic. One that should draw out many thoughtful posts.

Back on the left wing lying article about how the Texas SBOE was attempting to radically change the textbooks I pointed out that the SBOE did not have the power to do so, it was up to the legislators. I also posted many of the issues being debated. NONE of you leftwingers even attempted to point out which of those issues even remotely resembled the claims of the left.

That is the way people like you "debate". You lie about everything, and when confronted with the truth you just move on to another lie.

Same here. You try to denigrate Webrockk, yet you offer no examples of how he is wrong. You just try to excuse yourself from doing so.

You try to denigrate Webrockk, yet you offer no examples of how he is wrong. You just try to excuse yourself from doing so.

When someone engages you in honest debate on issues, you respond respectfully & sincerely. When someone drives bye & sticks his tongue out at you......you flip him the bird.Webrockk followed me over to this forum specifically to harass with baiting, trolling & nasty PM's. Exposing him to the forum for what he is I consider a public service.
Suggestion: Keep arguing your ideas & opinions....but don't waste your time defending our friend Webrockk.......He's not worth the effort.
Please point out specifically where I have "Lied?" (not a difference of opinion....but an outright falsehood) As a matter of fact.....I don't lie & I typically don't accuse others of it. Others can be wrong on a point, but not necessarily lying. Lying means they were deliberately deceptive & is a serious charge that needs to be proven.

You try to denigrate Webrockk.....

I denigrate???

I took the time to copy some of the crap that our friend directed at me & other members here....In just the first FOUR pages of this thread.

I've run out of steam but almost every line oif every post contains such venom & yes.....I am not above getting down in the sewer to respond in kind:

Ah, my communist friend Devil. How go's it comrade?
a leftist that gets his rearend handed to him on a regular basis....
Ok Lefty...

(I Love watching the despicable worms crawl out of the woodwork)

you leftist sheep...

Total lefty BS,...

You progressive collectivists are so easy to manipulate..

betrays your tenuous grasp on that 90 IQ of yours.

Shrink back into the shadows, my friend, until the next uncomfortable expose' of lefty logic and agenda draws you out from under your rock.

you leftist's

reveals your limited IQ.

BTW, While you were using that woefully inadequate IQ to succle the government teat enforcing arcane and arbitrary tax laws or supporting an unwinnable war on drugs as a narc,..

you leftist's

my clueless communist friend.

Enjoy the remainder of your day, my communist friend.

Please point out specifically where I have "Lied?" (not a difference of opinion....but an outright falsehood) As a matter of fact.....I don't lie & I typically don't accuse others of it. Others can be wrong on a point, but not necessarily lying. Lying means they were deliberately deceptive & is a serious charge that needs to be proven.[/QUOTE]

Post #3, Your very first comment in this thread appears to be nothing more than a direct insinuation that I am a liar. Devil, please be so kind to explain how such a personally insulting post could possibly get the ball started for this "respectful, sincere, honest debate" you seek.

""& when I'm not doing that....I post fake photos & videos on forums trying to scam my fellow members into believing I'm right. ""

Now, Back to the OP...anything to offer to debunk it...or just more typical leftist deflective BS?

Post #3, Your very first comment in this thread appears to be nothing more than a direct insinuation that I am a liar. Devil, please be so kind to explain how such a personally insulting post could possibly get the ball started for this "honest debate" you seek.
I will not violate forum rules by posting a link to another conversation we had (on another forum) in which you repeatedly posted faked (Photoshopped) photos to back up an absurd claim of yours. If any member here wants a link to that conversation, please PM me & I will be glad to provide it.
As far as desiring desiring an "Honest Debate"....You admitted yourself that this thread was intended to be bait....a TROLL....So I hardly think it is the venue for anything HONEST.

Now, Back to the OP...anything to offer to debunk it...or just more typical leftist deflective BS?
You still keep throwing out that stale bait.....& expect a nibble???? (& you just can't help yourself not to include an insult (Leftist) in every post, can you?)

Think BOWLING my friend Webrockk...BOWLING

A desperate attempt to round up support?

Here's the link, and the reason for your insubstantiated claims that I knowingly lied or attempted to "scam" you or anyone else:

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

Nothing on it appears fake to me, and If you believe it is, well, my seditionist friend, I suggest the onus is on you to prove it before personally insulting me again by publically insinuating that I am a liar.

Furthermore, by your shrill attempts to argue from an untenable position, you seem bent on bringing your sedition to light....as it was in the discussion you are referrencing that you let a terrible little secret out of the bag.

When I asked you what was the point of you posting this topic, you answered:

The point was to elicit predictible leftist's reactions ...as we can see, it works every single time it is tried.

After admitting that you weren't looking for real discussion....but merely "Baiting"....NOW you expect people to take this thread seriously??
(One of the definitions of insanity is to keep doing the same exact thing....but expect different results)

When I asked you what was the point of you posting this topic, you answered:

After admitting that you weren't looking for real discussion....but merely "Baiting"....NOW you expect people to take this thread seriously??
(One of the definitions of insanity is to keep doing the same exact thing....but expect different results)

Your continued deflection is tiresome.

I'll politely bow out of this discussion now, unless you are interested in debunking the OP.

Oh, and if you call me a liar again, evidence of your sedition, and where you can be found will be forwarded along to interested parties.

I denigrate???

I took the time to copy some of the crap that our friend directed at me & other members here....In just the first FOUR pages of this thread.

I've run out of steam but almost every line oif every post contains such venom & yes.....I am not above getting down in the sewer to respond in kind:

And yet you responded, and keep responding.

"War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can."
Winston Churchill

Oh, and if you call me a liar again, evidence of your sedition, and where you can be found will be forwarded along to interested parties.

Just to make it clear to any other members who may still be reading this worthless thread....

Sedition...... is a term of law which refers to overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interests of sedition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

My pointing out that you are a liar is not Sedition my friend......it is fact. :)

Werbung:
Just to make it clear to any other members who may still be reading this worthless thread....

Sedition...... is a term of law which refers to overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interests of sedition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

My pointing out that you are a liar is not Sedition my friend......it is fact. :)

The "sedition" I am referring to is your public statement...in this very forum... that "I hate Bush, and think he should be tried and hung for his crimes"

Publically stating desire for the President to be killed is a debatable act of sedition, my friend...perhaps we can get some more opinions?.

Back