I am a leftist and this is my creed

You cons have wrecked the economy with your 'no regulation' capitalism that let the banks run wild and destroy the home market. Obama is busy cleaning up after you. You ruined our reputation in the world. The national parks are falling apart. All you have to hold on to is your hatred of the left.

Yes, the ever present "blame Bush" mantra, with not an inkling as to what caused this economic crisis...keep sipping the progressive Koolaid, though...it's amusing.

The wrecking of this economy has been a bi-partisan effort that has slowly occured for decades. Explain, please, the logic behind using legislation to force lenders to loan to unqualified borrowers? Did you forget about the Community Reinvestment Act's major role?...that little piece of crap came about during the Carter administration, and has been propped up, tweaked or ignored for over 30 years. How about the incestuous relationships between the insurance industry and government that brought about the "pass the buck" lunacy of HMO's, PPO's and POS's...the root cause of spiraling health care costs?.....wasn't that Teddy Kennedy's baby?

http://www.forhealthfreedom.org/Publications/Choice/ThenAndNow.html

I hate them all, my friend...but the odd desire you leftist's have for wanting more corrupt government intrusion, more failed social engineering attempts, and more control over your lives in endless pursuit of unsustainable "social justice".... at further costs to my liberty and wallet will forever draw an extra helping of my disdain.

Werbung:
Leaving so soon? without even one attempt to dispute anything on the list ?
Dispute a mindless list of childish partisan temper tantrums?
Tell you what.....Look at the state of the economy you guys left us & look at the unwinnable wars you neither fought in, paid for or even let us see our war dead coming home from.....That is all the DISPUTE you need to see the truth.

I know that word is unfamiliar to you...so here you go:
truth: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
truth n. , pl. , truths . Conformity to fact or actuality. A statement proven to be or accepted as true.
www.answers.com/topic/truth -

Dispute a mindless list of childish partisan temper tantrums?
Tell you what.....Look at the state of the economy you guys left us & look at the unwinnable wars you neither fought in, paid for or even let us see our war dead coming home from.....That is all the DISPUTE you need to see the truth.

I know that word is unfamiliar to you...so here you go:
truth: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
truth n. , pl. , truths . Conformity to fact or actuality. A statement proven to be or accepted as true.
www.answers.com/topic/truth -

Your failure to grasp the difference between partisanship and ideology further reveals your limited IQ.

BTW, While you were using that woefully inadequate IQ to succle the government teat enforcing arcane and arbitrary tax laws or supporting an unwinnable war on drugs as a narc, I was fully involved, from beginning to end, with selfless service to my country during Desert Storm.

Still, no attempt to refute the list, I see....keep twisting in the wind, my clueless communist friend.

I was fully involved, from beginning to end, with selfless service to my country during Desert Storm.

I guess you could call sitting at home watching Dessert Storm on you mother's living room TV..... being "Fully Involved" & "Selfless Service", but I think most people would define those things as requiring a bit more activity than just sitting on a couch & occasionally cringing at the sound of a mortar going off.......In "Surround Sound." :)

(Come on Webrockk......This is like beating my Grandmother at ice hockey!.....Give me at least a little competition here! Perhaps something witty or clever for a change?.....But, alas...trading barbs with you is not much fun, since in a battle of wits....you are essential unarmed)

All I ever hear from you Rightists on this forum is how much you hate liberals and liberalism. Do you know what that makes you? I'm not going to say the words. Figure it out for yourself.

All I ever hear from you Rightists on this forum is how much you hate liberals and liberalism. Do you know what that makes you? I'm not going to say the words. Figure it out for yourself.

In their defense.....They really can't help themselves. They can manage to parrot one or two "Talking Points" de jour from Fox News or the GOP &....they're pretty much spent, mentally.
(Seriously....ever try to engage any of them in a real conversation on the issues?.....They can stay in the ring for about 3 posts & then fall back on their favorite stand-bye....Personal attack. (sometimes it's just more fun to get right into the sewer with them & throw feces!)

Take our (far-right) friend Webrockk for example....He will slip in this phrase:
You progressive collectivists......
Once or twice a post, thinks he has actually said something.....& then he's mentally exhausted! (then later... he will undoubtedly send me his nightly (delusional) PM in which he will claim how he "wiped the floor with me" today, in debate!
It's a riot really.....(a bit sad)...but overall a riot!

I guess you could call sitting at home watching Dessert Storm on you mother's living room TV..... being "Fully Involved" & "Selfless Service", but I think most people would define those things as requiring a bit more activity than just sitting on a couch & occasionally cringing at the sound of a mortar going off.......In "Surround Sound." :)

(Come on Webrockk......This is like beating my Grandmother at ice hockey!.....Give me at least a little competition here! Perhaps something witty or clever for a change?.....But, alas...trading barbs with you is not much fun, since in a battle of wits....you are essential unarmed)

"....While the USS Elmer Montgomery would deploy to the North Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea numerous times during her career, her only other deployment to a combat zone came in the Persian Gulf in 1990-91. In August 1990, the Elmer Montgomery arrived in the gulf as part of a Navy task force taking part in Operation Desert Shield after Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait. The Elmer Montgomery spent nearly six months in the gulf helping to enforce the United Nations embargo against Iraq. Hostilities began on Jan. 16, 1991, and the Elmer Montgomery took part in Operation Desert Storm. She received a Naval Unit Citation for her service during this time period"

http://www.mesotheliomaweb.org/usselmermontgomery.htm

It's really silly to continue any further dicussion, but this was the ship I was aboard from May, 1988 until May 1991. We deployed to the ME 07 August, 1990 and returned to Mayport Naval station, Mayport, Fla. 28 March, 1991. I suppose I could digitize some photos and post them here, but in reality, you are hardly worth any further effort.

And still, no one has even attempted to dispute 'the list'....All I see, and all I expected to see were attempts to divert from its content with all manner of predictable, empty and painfully obvious lefty tactics. Nice try though.

Enjoy the remainder of your day, my communist friend.

In their defense.....They really can't help themselves. They can manage to parrot one or two "Talking Points" de jour from Fox News or the GOP &....they're pretty much spent, mentally.
(Seriously....ever try to engage any of them in a real conversation on the issues?.....They can stay in the ring for about 3 posts & then fall back on their favorite stand-bye....Personal attack. (sometimes it's just more fun to get right into the sewer with them & throw feces!)

Take our (far-right) friend Webrockk for example....He will slip in this phrase: Once or twice a post, thinks he has actually said something.....& then he's mentally exhausted! (then later... he will undoubtedly send me his nightly (delusional) PM in which he will claim how he "wiped the floor with me" today, in debate!
It's a riot really.....(a bit sad)...but overall a riot!

Are you under some delusion that no one else can read your crap?

And still, no one has even attempted to dispute 'the list'..
& no one WILL waste their time responding to your bait in a mindless troll topic.
Perhaps if you actually tried to discuss issues, instead of baiting & trolling...you would have more success in arguing your views/opinions. Debate is a two way street.......Not simply a Fox News/Sean Hannity echo chamber.
Seriously, was there a point to your OP.......other than just sticking your tongue out, that is?

Edit: Can I expect the usual nightly PM from you.... with the usual swearing, childish rants & delusional claims of how badly you made me look today?....I do look forward to them so much! :rolleyes:

Are you under some delusion that no one else can read your crap?

You didn't really understand those comments were meant to be read by you?....Seriously?
(maybe I need to let you come back from the brink of a nervous breakdown)

Debate is just not your "Thing" my friend Webrockk....I suggest you take up bowling or something a bit less mentally taxing. :cool:

& no one WILL waste their time responding to your bait in a mindless troll topic.
Perhaps if you actually tried to discuss issues, instead of baiting & trolling...you would have more success in arguing your views/opinions. Debate is a two way street.......Not simply a Fox News/Sean Hannity echo chamber.
Seriously, was there a point to your OP.......other than just sticking your tongue out, that is?

The point was to elicit predictible leftist's reactions to an unflattering, true assessment of them...as we can see, it works every single time it is tried.

I was thinking, since you are interested in "debate", perhaps we could discuss the implications of sedition. I can think of a recent, seemingly blatant instance where it has occured. I may need further opinions, however, and a rousing debate may provide the answers I seek.

The point was to elicit predictible leftist's reactions to an unflattering, true assessment of them...as we can see, it works every single time it is tried.
So you admit the purpose for this entire thread was simply to bait? Isn't that "Trolling".... & a forum rule violation in many forums because it serves no useful debate purpose, & tends to discourage the honest exchange of ideas?

I was thinking, since you are interested in "debate", perhaps we could discuss the implications of sedition. I can think of a recent, seemingly blatant instance where it has occured. I may need further opinions, however, and a rousing debate may provide the answers I seek.

I understand you to be raising a white flag &.....Sure....I'll change subjects completely....Right after you admit this particular thread was a pointless, childish... "Sticking Out Your Tongue" topic & apologize to the forum members for wasting their time. (then I'll be glad to enlighten you on the federal laws against Sedition)

Werbung:
A very important political debate strategy is to expose the insanity of ones political ideology. My OP did just that, and your reaction, as evidenced in this thread, merely further proves my assertions that you cannot defend your political position, so you resort to deflection, lies, and insults to divert from the blinding light of truth.

It works every time it's attempted on your ilk, and I find the different methods used to gloss over, whitewash or ignore content fascinating....I often post something, then literally look at my watch and begin the countdown to the first personal attack...yours, with nothing more to offer than insinuating I am a liar, came within 40 minutes...which is about average.

Thank you for once again proving me right, my seditionist friend.

Back