I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

As I mentioned in other posts, you can't ban major religions because too many people believe in them. Also, you won't be able to pursuade most people away from the major faiths, even with mass propoganda. If one feels they cannot handle the influence of religion, the best course of action is live in more liberal areas where religion has less influence.

Why is religion so strong? It's because it's heavily ingrained in the culture.

Yet some countries are banning them and or parts of them.

True that we have let religions get into our culture even as we know that the morals they preach are more satanic like than God like.

The world is smartening up though and that is why we can estimate the tipping point of belief at 2050.

The world is getting brighter and only the stupid will soon claim a belief.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Maybe the better question is why are people so afraid of religion that they feel the need to ban it?

No one is forcing a religion on this person. He has the freedom to choose it or not, as should everyone else.

Honestly, I don't even know why I respond in these threads. It just gives this guy more to feed on.

You do for sure.

You say no one is forcing religion on me and you are right but are we not supposed to think of others as well as of ourselves?

We are so it should not surprise you that I would try to stop people from forcing their beliefs into others.

Christianity and Islam are quite immoral and all should be asked to recognize that fact.

I feel the need to ban religions because they do a lot of damage. If you were a moral person, you would get on board instead of promoting immoral religions.

Regards
DL

But you are correct. People only wish to ban that which they fear, or don't understand.

The "Gnostic Bishop" is, by definition, one who "possesses knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters". To this point he has only proven his own ignorance, and lack of knowledge.

Or they do understand it and hate it more than fear it.

I am pleased that you at least describe what I am partially correct.

Anytime you wish to engage on what you say is ignorant on my part, I am here to correct you.

But just throwing stones is your way and not to engage in actual dialog.

Typical loser.

Regards
DL

Considering the Qur'an is considered the verbatim word of god, there is not chance of it ever being modified, therefore I'm not sure why you assume 2050 would be a plausible date for Islam to 'mature' it just simply won't happen.

On a wider, issue, it would be impossible to ban religion. Even if you banned religious meetings and books, parents could still pass on such knowledge to their children.

Only if they read their holy books and most do not.

And as you can see by the link, religions can and are being banned.

Saudi did with Christianity and others have with Islam.

Regards
DL

Oddly enough, didn't "No More Mr. Nice Guy" Alice Cooper become a born again Christian?

They all don't, but it seems like I always run into the angry ones. Also, radical athiests are not the only ones hostile to civil debate.

Christians were becoming quite annoying with the "Chick Fil-a" controversy where they massively increased the restaurant's business during a spat where the store CEO said he opposed the gay agenda. Of course, he has a right to say that, but it's still annoying to see Christians dragged into dirty politics and hate.

??

Dragged in!

They run in, thanks to their delusions.

Regards
DL

Culture is incredibly strong. You absorb whatever that's around you. Take smoking for instance. Many people would like to quit, but how can they considering all their family and friends smoke? How can these foolish radical atheists expect a lot of people to suddenly turn against religion?

I agree that it is silly for intelligent thinkers to think they can influence delusional believers or show them the light.

It is not possible to use debate, logic and reason to change the mind of someone who does not believe by or from reason and logic. Such fools will hang on to their idiotic belief forever.

That is why priests and imams want to get at the minds of children, first and foremost, before they can think for themselves and recognize all the garbage they are asked to believe.

Regards
DL

Also, Anti-theists are a small minority, they are no power to ban religions that have billions of adherents worldwide, it is just pure fantasy. OP should be grateful he has the religious freedom to be an atheist, a freedom many do not enjoy.

I am not an atheist. I am a Gnostic Christian, and if the tipping point is a fantasy to you, well and good. It will be a surprise.

Strange that you have not seen all the churches closing everywhere.

Regards
DL

A good comeback to some annoying radical athiest would be simply to say you just don't care. Your not interested in his opinions on things, and you find his blabbing to be a form of harassment. However, don't try to have a casual conversation with these psychos, cause that just feeds them.

You recommend quite an anti-Christian position.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Don't sweat it though.ost Christians do not walk their talk either.

Regards
DL

Culture has a strong hold on most people, as well as a need to belong. Asking them to change is nearly impossible. Yes, I realize their hold can be unreasonable. Opposing the religious, anti-religious, nationalists, racists etc... can be a fast way to stir up heavy hate against yourself.

Note, I'm talking about crucifixion type hatred, as bad as what you'd see coming against a sex offender.

Last edited:
Or they do understand it and hate it more than fear it.

I am pleased that you at least describe what I am partially correct.

Anytime you wish to engage on what you say is ignorant on my part, I am here to correct you.

But just throwing stones is your way and not to engage in actual dialog.

Typical loser.

Regards
DL

LOL, no, I have corrected you many times, and each time you resort to the same argument you present in this post. A non-responsive bit of babble supported by your own lack of understanding of the topic you choose to address. As an example, you wish to act as if you are being civil, yet lack the ability to be such.

Typical hypocrite.

Again, it's easy to mouth off opinions anonymously. Myself, I tried speaking my mind on social media, using my real name of course. The result wasn't good. Basically, I made some good statements regarding disagreement with the south USA culture. However, I couldn't keep from becoming a smarty-pants. I suppose such a situation is inevitable.

Anyhow, being too cynical and sarcastic has a habit of turning things against you, even if your position is actually better.

Culture has a strong hold on most people, as well as a need to belong. Asking them to change is nearly impossible. Yes, I realize their hold can be unreasonable. Opposing the religious, anti-religious, nationalists, racists etc... can be a fast way to stir up heavy hate against yourself.

Note, I'm talking about crucifixion type hatred, as bad as what you'd see coming against a sex offender.

No argument. It is quite hard for sheep to become black sheep but if none ever did, we would still be living in trees.

Progress and innovation are led by the black sheep and if one is too big of a coward to step up and tell the truth of his religion then shame on him.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Neither is immoral, and much less so that Atheism overall. People will always pervert that which is good to suit their own fantasies just as you have.

Neither is immoral!!

Care to debate that statement?

How about this common cause of immorality.

Is it moral to discriminate against people without a just cause the way both Islam and Christianity do with Gays?

How about the misogyny that both Christianity and Islam excel at?

I could make quite a long list.

Engage or slink away with your poor morals that do not recognize immorality.

Regards
DL

Back