I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

Again, it's easy to mouth off opinions anonymously. Myself, I tried speaking my mind on social media, using my real name of course. The result wasn't good. Basically, I made some good statements regarding disagreement with the south USA culture. However, I couldn't keep from becoming a smarty-pants. I suppose such a situation is inevitable.

Anyhow, being too cynical and sarcastic has a habit of turning things against you, even if your position is actually better.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -- Thomas Jefferson

You have to remember that literalists and fundamental believer are fools of a higher order.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Neither is immoral!!

Care to debate that statement?

How about this common cause of immorality.

Is it moral to discriminate against people without a just cause the way both Islam and Christianity do with Gays?

How about the misogyny that both Christianity and Islam excel at?

I could make quite a long list.

Engage or slink away with your poor morals that do not recognize immorality.

Regards
DL

Actually, your list would be about as long as your dick which is shorter then that of a gold fish.

Now, if you want "engagement", I have never backed away from bigots like you with your hate, anger, and lies.

Maybe you should begin by showing where the Bible preaches discrimination against faggots like you. The Bible does reach that homosexuality is a sin, however, it also teaches that adultery is a sin. Stealing is a sin. Having sex with animals is a sin. And the list goes on. It then teaches that ALL sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord. It teaches to love the sinner, and to hate the sin.

Now fool, please show where the Bible, or even the Qua'ran, specifically has a penalty for homosexuality that it does not apply to other sins.

And then you can show us where this "knowledge" of spiritual matters you claim to have exists at, for you have yet to show any.

I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

I do not swear much, but with so many believers of fantasy around, ---

Any intelligent conversation you could have engaged in on this matter went out the window with the profanity.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -- Thomas Jefferson

You have to remember that literalists and fundamental believer are fools of a higher order.

Regards
DL

When faced with an actual example of knowledge, and you being unable to proceed in any intellectual way, you resort to the usual ractic of the despot, and try to take on the appearance of intelligence. And you fail each time.

Int eh letter you presume to quote from Jefferson, you reject the actual concept of what Jefferson was speaking of, and that was the Charlatan actions of the Christian ministers for which he had nothing but disdain. He actually wrote in his letter to Van der Kemp in 1816:

"Altho' I rarely waste time in reading on theological subjects, as mangled by our Pseudo-Christians, yet I can readily suppose Basanistos may be amusing. Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus. If it could be understood it would not answer their purpose. Their security is in their faculty of shedding darkness, like the scuttlefish, thro' the element in which they move, and making it impenetrable to the eye of a pursuing enemy, and there they will skulk."

He then followed this up in 1820 with yet another letter to Van der Kemp in which he said:

"The genuine and simple religion of Jesus will one day be restored: such as it was preached and practised by himself. Very soon after his death it became muffled up in mysteries, and has been ever since kept in concealment from the vulgar eye. To penetrate and dissipate these clouds of darkness, the general mind must be strengthened by education."

Perhaps you should seek that education.

Regards
DL

Usually people who hate you try to discredit your argument by making you appear weak and stupid. For instance, you can tell some story about some person you met and they might say, "Oh, did he also say you suck LOL?". :rolleyes: They definitely like to use the "suck" word a lot, to disrespect you, and discredit your argument. Even if they see you talking to another person, they will mutter, "This guy sucks.", loud enough to where you can hear it.

Of course, when your annonymous on the net you don't hear it as much, but if your on some place where people know who you are, and they don't like your internet message, then soon you will soon be insulting you.

Anyhow, it's not hard to see why prison and school can often be a battleground to gain respect, as bullies are there to rip you to shreds. :mad: Often they're motivated by jealousy, as any display of anything interesting will motivate an insult session.

Anyhow, two can play the game, not just radical athiests. If you insult a lot of religious people, some of them will try soft terrorism on you.

Last edited:
Religion is not the problem, the problem is false practitioners. An analogy will suffice here. If you give a farmer a machete, he will cut grass. If you give it to a thug, he will cut off heads. Sorry for the gory part but sadly, worse has happened before. You can't legislate against faith in much the same way you can't legislate against thinking. I am a devout Christian and those people who practice violence just use religion as a cover. You seem to think that religion is manmade. The truth about everyones' destiny will manifest in the fulness of time in an illuminating flash.

Religion is not the problem, the problem is false practitioners. An analogy will suffice here. If you give a farmer a machete, he will cut grass. If you give it to a thug, he will cut off heads. Sorry for the gory part but sadly, worse has happened before. You can't legislate against faith in much the same way you can't legislate against thinking. I am a devout Christian and those people who practice violence just use religion as a cover. You seem to think that religion is manmade. The truth about everyones' destiny will manifest in the fulness of time in an illuminating flash.

Gnostic has a point though. For instance, myself, I don't really believe in freedom of speech. For example, a group of white supremacists live near my home. Honestly, I wish they would get lost. In fact, they even harasssed a couple (a black husband and white wife with mixed kids) out of my valley.

Nonetheless, I don't view Christians to be a massive threat like Gnostic does.

Last edited:
Gnostic has a point though. For instance, myself, I don't really believe in freedom of speech. For example, a group of white supremacists live near my home. Honestly, I wish they would get lost. In fact, they even harasssed a couple (a black husband and white wife with mixed kids) out of my valley.

Nonetheless, I don't view Christians to be a massive threat like Gnostic does.

Gnostic would replace religion with Atheism, and Atheism has done far more damage to the people of all societies then say Christianity has.

A big problem with atheism is it tends to see human nature is being basically good when it isn't. At least under Christianity, you have a set of rules that might keep people fairly civil. In addition, ultimately, atheism would just lead to Nazism, because they would eventually turn to genetics to make sense of bad human behavior. However, in another scenario, a Communist government would impose harsh rules, probably similar to the Taliban, to keep bad human behavior in check, but of course make no reference to religion.

The atheist envisions a globe full of coffee-house intellectuals, but that isn't reality by a long shot.

Actually, your list would be about as long as your dick which is shorter then that of a gold fish.

Now, if you want "engagement", I have never backed away from bigots like you with your hate, anger, and lies.

Maybe you should begin by showing where the Bible preaches discrimination against faggots like you. The Bible does reach that homosexuality is a sin, however, it also teaches that adultery is a sin. Stealing is a sin. Having sex with animals is a sin. And the list goes on. It then teaches that ALL sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord. It teaches to love the sinner, and to hate the sin.

Now fool, please show where the Bible, or even the Qua'ran, specifically has a penalty for homosexuality that it does not apply to other sins.

And then you can show us where this "knowledge" of spiritual matters you claim to have exists at, for you have yet to show any.

I asked a few questions. Answer or continue slinking away.

Regards
DL

Usually people who hate you try to discredit your argument by making you appear weak and stupid. For instance, you can tell some story about some person you met and they might say, "Oh, did he also say you suck LOL?". :rolleyes: They definitely like to use the "suck" word a lot, to disrespect you, and discredit your argument. Even if they see you talking to another person, they will mutter, "This guy sucks.", loud enough to where you can hear it.

Of course, when your annonymous on the net you don't hear it as much, but if your on some place where people know who you are, and they don't like your internet message, then soon you will soon be insulting you.

Anyhow, it's not hard to see why prison and school can often be a battleground to gain respect, as bullies are there to rip you to shreds. :mad: Often they're motivated by jealousy, as any display of anything interesting will motivate an insult session.

Anyhow, two can play the game, not just radical athiests. If you insult a lot of religious people, some of them will try soft terrorism on you.

Been there. I especially like when they follow me to other sites and try to browbeat me there. Others see their ignorance and lack of morality and that serves me quite well.

Even here. Look at the gutter language and name calling used by some like Old Trapper as his way of showing his higher morality. His reply was perfect for my purposes.

Regards
DL

It is false practitioners for sure but if the creed is immoral from its inception and is so poorly written that it can be easily distorted to produce evil, then it is obviously a man made construct.

That or its God does not care enough about its adherents to save them from those false practitioners.

If you or I were supernatural Gods, there is no way we would allow our religion to be denigrated or deteriorate due to false practitioners. We would obviously insure that we had more than enough good practitioners to overcome our religion being corrupted the way both Christians and Muslims say that some within their ranks are false practitioners and have corrupted the religions.

Religions like Islam and Christianity are demonstrably immoral as written in their own unholy books and they have no excuses for blaming a few false practitioners.

So your, "Religion is not the problem,", is false when speaking of Christianity and Islam.

Regards
DL

A big problem with atheism is it tends to see human nature is being basically good when it isn't. At least under Christianity, you have a set of rules that might keep people fairly civil. In addition, ultimately, atheism would just lead to Nazism, because they would eventually turn to genetics to make sense of bad human behavior. However, in another scenario, a Communist government would impose harsh rules, probably similar to the Taliban, to keep bad human behavior in check, but of course make no reference to religion.

The atheist envisions a globe full of coffee-house intellectuals, but that isn't reality by a long shot.

Two quick things.

First. I do not see Christianity as a massive threat since secular systems have brought it, yelling and screaming to heel. If it actually tried to walk it's immoral talk, then all intelligent people would fear its new Inquisition just as many today fear Islam's Inquisition that they call jihad.

Second. It seems that you do not know human nature well at all or how atheists look at it.

Perhaps this will help.

This next link shows rather dramatically just how good and altruistic all humans are.

Regards
DL

As in other threads, I have mentioned that people make God into thier own image. For instance, a church with mostly African Americans will have a different take on things, then one catering to racially resentful white people. So we have to make sure God is really the problem, instead of church goers who only want to hear a comfortable message.

Looking at it from another angle, wouldn't the truth of the Bible being totally interpreted by the black pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright be sort of biased?

Werbung:
I asked a few questions. Answer or continue slinking away.

Regards
DL

And I answered your questions, and, as the coward you are you refuse to answer those of mine. It is the same tactic you used before what I proved you to be a cowardly piece of shit. Anyway snake, you are on your belly again.

Back