Islamic Denial

Seven people killed after man opens fire with machine gun in Dutch mall

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 6:27 PM on 9th April 2011

A gunman opened fire with an automatic weapon at a crowded shopping mall outside Amsterdam on Saturday, leaving at least seven people dead and wounding 15 others, with children among the victims, Dutch officials said.

The attacker was among the dead after fatally shooting himself at the Ridderhof mall in Alphen aan den Rijn, Mayor Bas Eenhoorn said. The suburb is less than 15 miles southwest of Amsterdam.

Four of the wounded were in critical condition, five were in serious condition and at least two others were slightly wounded, Eenhoorn said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ens-machine-gun-Dutch-mall.html#ixzz1J3l2RoFm

No doubt another radical Christian killing for Jesus. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
"On April 1, hundreds of enraged Afghan Muslims descended on a United Nations office building in Mazar-i-Sharif and murdered ... four Nepalese, a Norwegian, a Swede and a Romanian. ... To these people, murdering any non-Muslims they can find is a just and Islamic response to the burning of a Quran. ... There are bad people in every religion, in every country and in every group. But we do not know of any group, let alone millions of people, who believe that murder is a proper response to an affront to their religion (or to their country or to their ethnic group). ... Isn't evil done in the name of one's religion more of an affront than evil done against one's religion? I suspect this is how nearly every Jew and Christian thinks. The vast majority of Christians would be considerably more affronted by murders of innocents in the name of Christ than by insults ... to Christ. Why, then, isn't the Muslim world more affronted by all the Muslims who shout 'Allah is the greatest' while cutting the throats of innocent men, women and children than by illustrations of Muhammad in a Danish newspaper or the burning of a Quran by a crackpot in Florida?" --radio talk-show host Dennis Prager

So true.

Yet, some do not see it this way.

I notice that even commentators often associated with liberal ideas have condemned this irrational behavior. Here is a transcript from Fareed Zakaria of CNN commenting on the Muslim tragic reaction to the burning of the Koran in Florida:
"And yet there is something depressing about the fact that when something like this happens there's an imbalance in the reaction.
Many Muslim leaders from the afghan government to the Pakistani government to local activists condemn the burning of the Koran.
That's appropriate.
Burning the holy book of any religion is offensive but so is killing people in reaction to the burning.
This is where there is still far too much silence in the Muslim world.
President Karzai has condemned the killings, presumably reaching his political ploy backfired on him.
What about others?
And what about Muslim religious leaders in particular?
Why are they silent about the murder?
This is a perfect time to stand for a martyr.
Islam that condemn it is burning of books.
But also the killing of human beings.
We will keep watch for those statements."

Needless to say we have not heard any condemnation of this tragic behavior by Muslim religious leaders.

Why is the American MSM NOT reporting the latest honor killing in America???:rolleyes:

Jessica Mokdad, 20, Killed by her Stepfather–When Will the Media & Muslim Groups Break Their Silence on this American Honor Killing?

Bin Laden may be dead but, as many have noted, his ideology is still very much alive. Indeed, it landed on our shores long ago. It is now most definitely here.

Women in burqas and in severe hijab are increasingly commonplace as are other more barbaric gender apartheid practices. This includes heartless honor killings.

Over this past weekend, there was a new honor killing in America. The mainstream media did not really cover it. To their credit, the Associated Press did a short online story which was picked up by CBS online and by local Minnesota and Michigan newspapers, also online.

Otherwise—silence.

The victim’s name was Jessica Mokdad. She was 20 years old. Her killer was her stepfather, Rahim A. Alfetlawi, 45 years old. According to the assistant principal, Jessica was a “standout student” at Coon Rapids High School in Minnesota. “She was a quiet student who was very confident in who she was and proud of being a Muslim.”

Why was she killed? Because, according to the police, her stepfather’s believed she was “not adhering to Muslim customs.” And, because her biological father was “letting her be a little more Americanized than what (the defendant) wanted.”

What’s different about this case is that Jessica fled to the safety of her biological father’s home in Grand Blanc, Michigan. Thus, her own father was supporting her as was her paternal grandmother, in whose home she was when Alfetlawi found her and shot her with a 9mm handgun.

Like Muzzammil “Mo” Hassan in Buffalo (who beheaded his wife), Atfetlawi calmly went to the police and admitted killing his stepdaughter. Like Faleh Almaleki in Arizona (who ran over his daughter down with a two ton jeep), Alfetlawi also hedged his bets and claimed that the gun went off “accidentally.”

Mokdad was planning to attend college.

Why is the mainstream media silent about this outrage? Why are Muslim-American organizations silent?
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/05/08/jessica-mokdad-20-killed-by-her-stepfather-when-will-the-media-muslim-groups-break-their-silence-on-this-american-honor-killing-1/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nrb-feature+%28NewsReal+Blog+%C2%BB+Feature%29

I can use the same arguement the GOP uses in gun legislation, guns don't kill people, people kill people. ie. religion doesn't kill people, people kill people. All religions are rife with example of violence taken in thier name. While Western Christianity recoils from it now, it may be because of it's own rich history of violence, especially in Europe, has allowed it to evolve (Crusades, 100 years war, Inquisition, English civil war, etc...) You should know Islam uses the same Old Testiment Christians use, and just because their dogma is different, both fall under the Judeao-Christian umbrella and have as many similarities as differances. But all religions share the same theme, that theirs is the one true faith, and all others are false (and punishable) and with that, out comes this totally predictable thread. So please, continue to debate this ceaseless circular arguement until your fingers bleed, your closed minds cannot fathom a reasonable answer because your faith abhors it, I think I'll drink a coke zero and see what's on U Tube

I can use the same arguement the GOP uses in gun legislation, guns don't kill people, people kill people. ie. religion doesn't kill people, people kill people. All religions are rife with example of violence taken in thier name. While Western Christianity recoils from it now, it may be because of it's own rich history of violence, especially in Europe, has allowed it to evolve (Crusades, 100 years war, Inquisition, English civil war, etc...) You should know Islam uses the same Old Testiment Christians use, and just because their dogma is different, both fall under the Judeao-Christian umbrella and have as many similarities as differances. But all religions share the same theme, that theirs is the one true faith, and all others are false (and punishable) and with that, out comes this totally predictable thread. So please, continue to debate this ceaseless circular arguement until your fingers bleed, your closed minds cannot fathom a reasonable answer because your faith abhors it, I think I'll drink a coke zero and see what's on U Tube

The same old tired refrain...

No one is claiming all Muslims or all of Islam is bad. Why are you twisting my words?

Are Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddists, etc committing the same kind of atrocities committed by Muslims while claiming their religion tells them to commit murder in the name of their God?

Is there any difference between Islam and other faiths? Or, are they all the same?

The same old tired refrain...

No one is claiming all Muslims or all of Islam is bad. Why are you twisting my words?

Are Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddists, etc committing the same kind of atrocities committed by Muslims while claiming their religion tells them to commit murder in the name of their God?

Is there any difference between Islam and other faiths? Or, are they all the same?
Yes, they do claim their religion to be the reason for their actions. And yes, you clearly stated in you thread opening an indictment of all Islam. There are dogmatic differences between all faiths just as there antisocial acts done by all faiths (although it is hard to find any attributed to Buddhism) And I don't get tired refraining the truth at all. Please, write a response to this, for me it's like shooting fish in a barrel!

Yes, they do claim their religion to be the reason for their actions. And yes, you clearly stated in you thread opening an indictment of all Islam. There are dogmatic differences between all faiths just as there antisocial acts done by all faiths (although it is hard to find any attributed to Buddhism) And I don't get tired refraining the truth at all. Please, write a response to this, for me it's like shooting fish in a barrel!

your talking to someone who I don't think even knows that there is not even one Islam ( just like there is no one christian idea or church) and who thinks the statement God is Great is a war cry...as if the phrase is not used all the time for many many things. I would lay odds he has no idea that Jihad has more then one meaning, or what the difference from the greater jihad and teh smaller one is...( without google)

Hobo you are twisting the thread.

We are debating Pockets silly belief that no difference exists between Islam and Christianity. He is NOT unlike most hardcore lefties with this absurd and ignorant belief.

He has yet to make ONE valid point proving his belief. In fact, anyone paying attention to world events AND not infected with multiculturalism and political correctness, knows this is total BS.

It is also ANOTHER PROOF of liberal delusions.

And American leaders DO need to speak out against these atrocities committed in the name of Islam.

thats because you can't debate a straw man. they are clearly not the same on points...but on the big picture as debated they are the same....you have extreamist from all faiths who kill and commit horrible crimes for there faith. you have people of all faiths who belive in peace and love of mankind.

of course you see the world as black and white ( when it suits you) All of islam and all Muslims are the same....yet when it comes to the Westburough Church and and joel Olsteen all the sudden you can see they are not the same.

It understandable...as I am sure you have just about zero understanding of the Faith of Islam outside what you have read from Radicals...as its all you care to look at , it will of course be all you see. Just like you will see the news of 2 men who plotted to bomb the synagogue, but when the the Mosque in Florida is bombed , when Mosques are set on fire and later the home of the Imam is burned later killing him...you don't know. when the West Kendall mosque (CA) is shot at and has more then 50 bullet holes in it form a anti islamic attack...or I could just start listing the Hate Crimes against Muslims in the US even more since 911....many who died from them...but I bet you don't ask what faith they where...or care that they died...if they had been good white christians you would scream terrorist and blame all of islam.

thats because you can't debate a straw man. they are clearly not the same on points...but on the big picture as debated they are the same....you have extreamist from all faiths who kill and commit horrible crimes for there faith. you have people of all faiths who belive in peace and love of mankind.

of course you see the world as black and white ( when it suits you) All of islam and all Muslims are the same....yet when it comes to the Westburough Church and and joel Olsteen all the sudden you can see they are not the same.

It understandable...as I am sure you have just about zero understanding of the Faith of Islam outside what you have read from Radicals...as its all you care to look at , it will of course be all you see. Just like you will see the news of 2 men who plotted to bomb the synagogue, but when the the Mosque in Florida is bombed , when Mosques are set on fire and later the home of the Imam is burned later killing him...you don't know. when the West Kendall mosque (CA) is shot at and has more then 50 bullet holes in it form a anti islamic attack...or I could just start listing the Hate Crimes against Muslims in the US even more since 911....many who died from them...but I bet you don't ask what faith they where...or care that they died...if they had been good white christians you would scream terrorist and blame all of islam.

Please cite the numerous news reports of Christians killing Muslims in the name of Jesus.

Please cite news reports of Christian suicide bombers killing innocents in the name of Jesus.

Please cite all the radical Christian organizations whose stated goals are imposing Christianity on non-believers or killing them.

Please cite news reports of the terrible treatment of women by Christians because the Bible tells them women are lower than dogs. Also, include reports of stonings of rape victims and homosexuals by Christians because the Bible tells them to.

I have asked you to do this several times and you always run away. If you can't cite such news reports, you have lost the debate. Are you man enough to admit it or will you continue to believe a lie?

White teenage mother stabbed to death and dumped in canal after having baby with married Muslim
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 8:48 AM on 13th May 2011

A white teenage mother was stabbed repeatedly and her body dumped in a canal after she clashed with the Asian family of her lovechild, a court has heard.
Laura Wilson, 17, had a brief relationship with Ishaq Hussain, 22, who lived close to her before giving birth to their daughter in June last year.
Sheffield Crown Court was told that Hussain failed to acknowledge the child as his own and did not offer any support, leading to friction between Laura, her family and Hussain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lim-murdered-chilling-text.html#ixzz1MG1WXNoj

No doubt the murderer is another one of those crazy Jesus freaks...:rolleyes:

The war is here and it is now yet most American's are totally unaware of that fact. Most Americans seem to think that the Muslims will acclimate to the American way of life and moderate their religious beliefs accordingly ie., moderate and assimilate. That is a very false assumption. Yet it is an assumption the Muslims are using to great affect against us in their push for a world wide Caliphate. For while we dither about the intentionally ambiguous nature of Islam the Muslims inch forward with their agenda.

It is one thing to be open minded and tolerant for the sake of furthering knowledge and for the understanding of topics and issues. Yet it is an entirely different thing to allow and pursue 'tolerance' to the point that your sworn enemy, that has taken a vow to 'their religion and religious leaders' to destroy your way of life in the name of their Prophet and god, is allowed to hold a gun to your head and give you only two options; convert or die.

Please cite the numerous news reports of Christians killing Muslims in the name of Jesus.

Please cite news reports of Christian suicide bombers killing innocents in the name of Jesus.

Please cite all the radical Christian organizations whose stated goals are imposing Christianity on non-believers or killing them.

Please cite news reports of the terrible treatment of women by Christians because the Bible tells them women are lower than dogs. Also, include reports of stonings of rape victims and homosexuals by Christians because the Bible tells them to.

I have asked you to do this several times and you always run away. If you can't cite such news reports, you have lost the debate. Are you man enough to admit it or will you continue to believe a lie?

http://www.religioustolerance.org/reac_ter1.htm
http://www.realcourage.org/2010/05/florida-fbi-investigation/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05357/626906-84.stm
http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=bb957d855e5533781c8b3e974f0235d4
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-08-25-cabbie-stabbing-muslim_N.htm
http://911review.org/brad.com/archives/Muslim_pregnant-woman-killed_hate_crime.html
http://911review.org/brad.com/archives/Muslim_pregnant-woman-killed_hate_crime.html

• Sept. 11, 2001 – Ronkonkoma, New York
Brian Harris, 29, was charged with a hate crime after he allegedly held an Arab American at gunpoint while making anti-Arab threats.

• Sept. 11, 2001 – Eugene, Oregon
Christopher Paul Younce, 33, was charged with a hate crime after allegedly making a threatening phone call to the Islamic Cultural Center.

• Sept. 12, 2001 – South Huntington, New York
Adam Lang, 76, was charged with first-degree reckless endangerment and a hate crime after he allegedly tried to run down a Pakistani woman with his car.

• Sept. 13, 2001 – Somerset, California
Craig Jennings, 18; Jeffrey Lizotte, 17, and a 16-year-old were charged with a hate crime after allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail onto the roof of a convenience store owned by Arab Americans.

• Sept. 12, 2001 – Salt Lake City, Utah
Michael Herrick, a 31-year-old white man, was charged with first-degree felony aggravated arson and a hate crime after allegedly starting a fire at a Pakistani family’s restaurant.

• Sept. 13, 2001 – Chicago, Illinois
Andrew Holden, a 49-year-old white man, was charged with assault, a hate crime and disorderly conduct after allegedly threatening to bomb a food store owned by an Arab American.

• Sept. 13, 2001 – Bloomington, Indiana
A Muslim student was allegedly assaulted and verbally harassed by a white student.

• Sept. 15, 2001 – Mesa, Arizona
Balbir Singh Sodhi, a 49-year-old Sikh and native of India, was fatally shot outside his gas station by Frank Silva Roque, who mistakenly believed Sodhi was Muslim. Roque then allegedly fired shots at a man of Lebanese descent working at another gas station, and at an Afghan family’s residence.

• Sept. 15, 2001 – Dallas, Texas
Waqar Hasan, a 46-year-old Pakistani immigrant, was shot to death in his convenience store. Mark Stroman, who allegedly said he was angry with people of Middle Eastern descent after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, was charged with Hasan’s murder. Stroman was also charged with the Oct. 4 murder of Vasudev Patel, a 49-year-old native of India, at a gas station convenience store in Mesquite, Texas.

• Sept. 18, 2001 – Fort Worth, Texas
Three middle school students were charged with making a terroristic threat after allegedly threatening and harassing a schoolmate of Indian descent.

• Sept. 19, 2001 – San Francisco, California
Anti-Arab graffiti was spray-painted on an Iraqi-American grocery store in three separate incidents.

• Sept. 29, 2001 – Reedley, California
Abdo Ali Ahmed, a 51-year-old Yemeni man, was shot to death outside his convenience store. Two days earlier a note reading, “We’re going to kill all (expletive) Arabs,” was left on his car windshield.

• Oct. 16, 2001 – Racine, Wisconsin
Andrew E. Savagae, 40, was charged with a hate crime for allegedly yelling at an Indian store owner Savage believed to be of Middle Eastern descent.

• Oct. 18, 2001 – Detroit, Michigan
Douglas Snyder, 46, was charged with five counts of felony ethnic intimidation for allegedly using the Internet to threaten Arab Americans.

• Oct. 21, 2001 – Anaheim, California
Several Asian men shouted ethnic slurs and allegedly assaulted a man of Asian-Indian descent who they thought was Middle Eastern.

• Oct. 21, 2001 – New York, New York
Three men allegedly attacked a Pakistani store owner.

• Oct. 30, 2001 – Los Angeles, California
A swastika and the phrase “Go home Arab” was spray-painted on a business owned by an Arab-American man.

• Oct. 30, 2001 – Elgin, Illinois
Jose Ares-Torres, 27, was charged with committing a felony hate crime and disorderly conduct for allegedly threatening to kill Muslims.

• Oct. 31, 2001 – Grand Forks, North Dakota
Kevin Dvork, 22, was charged with simple assault for allegedly attacking a Saudi Arabian student.

• Nov. 1, 2001 – Prince William, Virginia
Stanley Elburn Smith III, 27, and James M. Terrell, 25, were charged with assault and battery, malicious wounding and fraud for allegedly assaulting a Pakistani man.

• Nov. 2, 2001 – Seattle, Washington
A 36-year-old man and two teenage boys were charged with suspicion of second-degree arson and malicious harassment after allegedly setting a fire at a local mosque.

• Nov. 2, 2001 – Tacoma, Washington
A bomb was detonated outside the home of a family of Middle Eastern descent.

• Nov. 6, 2001 – Madison, Wisconsin
Jeremy A. Giese, 21, was charged with a hate crime, criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct for allegedly smashing the window of a bar after seeing two men who appeared to be of Middle Eastern descent.

• Nov. 7, 2001 – Tulelake, California
Three white men allegedly fired gunshots while yelling racial slurs at a Latino man they believed was of Arab descent.

• Nov. 12, 2001 – Trenton, Michigan
Rob Moran, 20, was charged with ethnic intimidation for allegedly harassing a woman of Palestinian-Muslim descent.

• Nov. 17, 2001 – Waterbury, Connecticut
Rocks were thrown through windows at a local mosque during a Ramadan prayer service.

• Jan. 7, 2002 – Salt Lake City, Utah
James Herrick, 32, was sentenced to four years in prison for trying to set fire to a Pakistani-American family’s business in September 2001.

• Feb. 2, 2002 – Cooper City, Florida
A Muslim mosque and school were ransacked.

• Feb. 19, 2002 – Palermo, New York
Mitchel Trumble, 18, was charged with felony criminal mischief as a hate crime and fourth-degree criminal mischief for allegedly participating in the destruction of a Sikh temple in November.

• Feb. 21, 2002 – Norwalk, California
James Scott Yungkans, 37, was sentenced to a year in jail and placed on three years’ probation for threatening a store clerk of Middle Eastern descent in September.

• March 25, 2002 – Tallahassee, Florida
Charles Franklin, 51, was charged with burglary and criminal mischief after allegedly vandalizing a local mosque because he hated Muslims.

• April 10, 2002 – Oswego, New York
Joshua Centrone, William J. Reeves and Mitcheal W. Trumbull, all 18, and Cassie Hudson, 19, were charged with a hate crime for allegedly burning a Sikh temple in September 2001. Centrone was sentenced in May to three to nine years in prison.

• April 12, 2002 – Madison, Wisconsin
Thomas D. Iverson, 45, was sentenced to two years and three months in prison for making a threatening call to a man of Middle Eastern descent in September 2001.

• May 4, 2002 – Alexandria, Virginia
Michael Woolls, 24, was charged with assault, attempted assault motivated by bias against national origin, and destruction of property after allegedly throwing a brick through the car window of a man of Middle Eastern descent.

• May 14, 2002 – New York, New York
• William Reeves, 18, was sentenced to four to 12 years in prison for setting fire to a Sikh temple in November 2001.

• May 22, 2002 – Evansville, Indiana
John Joseph Kirkwood, 28, was sentenced to four years in prison for driving his car into an Islamic center in September.

• May 28, 2002 – Parish, New York
Cassie J. Hudson, 19, was sentenced to three months in prison for vandalizing and setting fire to a Sikh temple in November. Hudson was placed on probation for five years, ordered to perform 200 hours of community service and fined $1,000.

• May 28, 2002 – Kent, Washington
John Bethel, 45, was sentenced to nearly two years in prison for assaulting a man of Indian descent after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

• June 8, 2002 – Gainesville, Florida
Robert Rowland, 53, was charged with two hate crimes after allegedly threatening three people of Indian descent while spraying them with bug spray.

Werbung:
• July 7, 2002 – Nassau, New York
John Yang, 25, was charged with second-degree criminal mischief, second-degree menacing and fourth-degree criminal possession of a dangerous weapon for allegedly threatening to shoot two Muslim brothers while yelling racial slurs. Anti-Muslim epithets were also spray-painted on the family’s property.

• July 15, 2002 – Detroit, Michigan
Brent D. Seever, 38, was sentenced to life in prison for killing an Arab-American man after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

• July 23, 2002 – Heber City, Utah
A Muslim-owned hotel was set afire.

• July 30, 2002 – Baltimore, Maryland
Dennis Odell Coe, a 32-year-old white man, was charged with three counts of committing a crime upon a person for ethnic reasons, two counts of second-degree assault and one count each of malicious destruction of property and disorderly conduct for allegedly attacking two men of Middle Eastern descent.

• Aug. 6, 2002 – Reno, Nevada
David Nolette, 15, and Scott Cannady, 17, were sentenced to up to 40 years in prison for the baseball beatings of two Muslim men in March 2001. Nolette and Cannady were also ordered to pay $563,000 in restitution to one victim and $850 to the other.

• Aug. 8. 2002 – Palos Hills, Illinois
John Stewart, 34, was sentenced to two years of probation and 20 hours of community service for threatening his Syrian neighbors after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

• Aug. 22, 2002 – Seminole, Florida
Dr. Robert Goldstein, 37, was charged with possessing destructive devices and attempting to damage and destroy buildings by means of explosive devices after a police search of his residence turned up 20 homemade explosive devices, two light rockets, a sniper rifle, an assortment of assault rifles and 25,000 rounds of ammunition. Also found was a plan to target Islamic Centers in Florida, with the objective to “Kill all ‘rags’ at this Islamic Education Center.”

• Aug. 27, 2002 – Boston, Massachusetts
Zachary J. Rolnik, 40, was sentenced to two months in prison and fined $5,000 for threatening to kill an Arab-American spokesman and his family.

• Aug. 28, 2002 – Santa Barbara, California
Thomas W. Byrne, 42, was charged with suspicion of making terroristic threats, possessing a handgun and committing a hate crime for allegedly attacking and threatening a man of Iranian descent while yelling racial slurs.

• Aug. 30, 2002 – Palo Alto, California
Sanjay Nair, an 18-year-old Hindu man, allegedly raped a 15-year-old Muslim girl and made derogatory comments about her religion.

• Aug. 31, 2002 – Selden, New York
Richard Bossi, 19, and Matthew Martin, 18, were charged with second-degree aggravated harassment after they allegedly taunted and attacked a Pakistani woman and her 15-year-old son.

• Sept. 4, 2002 – Chicago, Illinois
A man allegedly attacked a female Muslim student on a college campus.

• Sept. 14, 2002 – Sterling, Virginia
Swastikas and ethnic slurs were spray-painted on a Muslim community center.

• Sept. 30, 2002 – Boise, Idaho
A mosque was vandalized after receiving a series of threatening phone calls.

• Oct. 4, 2002 – Queens, New York
Two men allegedly attacked a 17-year-old Middle Eastern teenager because of his ethnicity while accusing him of being in the Taliban and blaming him for the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

• Nov. 19, 2002 – Boston, Massachusetts
Phea Meas, 24; Jamie Roldan, 23, and another man were charged with a hate crime after allegedly beating a Pakistani convenience store clerk.

• Dec. 2, 2002 – Annapolis, Maryland
Ray C. Bailey, 21; David J. Grobani, 19, and Robert J. Canter, 20, were charged with assault and committing a hate crime after allegedly making ethnic slurs and attacking a cab driver of Middle Eastern descent.

• March 17, 2003 – Boca Raton, Florida
George Aboujawdeh, 46, was sentenced to one month in prison after repeatedly setting fire to a sign announcing the new site of an Islamic community Center and mosque.

• March 21, 2003 – Burbank, Illinois
A fireworks device was thrown into a Palestinian Muslim family’s van. Eric K. Nix, 24, was convicted in 2006 of arson, criminal property damage and committing a hate crime.

• April 14, 2003 – Frederick, Maryland
A 10-year-old Muslim girl was allegedly harassed repeatedly at school because of her religion.

• April 22, 2003 – Brooklyn, New York
Max Abrahamowitz, 29, allegedly assaulted a Muslim woman while yelling racial slurs.

• May 12, 2003 – Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Three boys, two white 13-year-olds and a black 12-year-old, allegedly attacked an 8-year-old child of Middle Eastern descent while calling him “you Saddam Hussein helper” and telling him to “go back to Iraq.”

• May 19, 2003 – Tallahassee, Florida
Charles Franklin, 41, was sentenced to more than two years in federal prison for driving his pickup truck into a mosque while yelling anti-Muslim threats in March 2002.

• June 4, 2003 – San Diego, California
Hundreds of copies of a publication portraying Muslim women as sexual objects and ridiculing Jews, Jesus and Palestinians were distributed at the University of California - San Diego.

• June 22, 2003 – Boston, Massachusetts
Three men were arrested for allegedly hog-tying, beating and stabbing a pizza deliveryman because they mistakenly believed he was Muslim.

• June 23, 2003 – Salem, Oregon
A 12-year-old Israeli Arab boy playing outside his house was allegedly called a terrorist and punched in the face by another 12-year-old.

• July 24, 2003 – College Park, Maryland
A wooden cross was burned at an Islamic school. Two 17-year-old boys were charged with harassment related to religious beliefs and damaging the property of a religious entity.

• Sept. 16, 2003 – Bronx, New York
A 14-year-old teenage boy was charged with assault, aggravated harassment and menacing for allegedly attacking a Muslim girl while yelling racial slurs.

• Sept. 18, 2003 – Tempe, Arizona
A swastika, a thunderbolt-shaped “SS” and other Nazi symbols were spray-painted on a mosque.

• March 6, 2004 – Lubbock, Texas
Anti-Islamic and pro-American slogans were written on an Islamic Center that was also burglarized. Four teenagers were charged with burglary.

• March 9, 2004 – Davis, California
A white man allegedly made a comment about terrorists to a Middle Eastern man at a gas station and later pointed a handgun at the man and made threatening remarks.

• April 6, 2004 – Tampa, Florida
Two women and a man allegedly attacked a Muslim woman, yanking on her headscarf and calling Muslim people violent, reportedly in reaction to the commuter-train bombing in Spain.

• April 19, 2004 – Dover Township, New Jersey
Windows at an Islamic Center were broken, walls were damaged and swastikas and sexually explicit and anti-Semitic statements were scrawled on two doors.

• April 22, 2004 – Denton, Texas
A window and glass door of an Islamic Society building were shot out.

• May 10, 2004 – Miami, Florida
A Muslim mosque was broken into and ransacked. A glass door was smashed, telephone lines were cut, and an alarm system was destroyed.

• May 11, 2004 – Omaha, Nebraska
A 33-year-old man allegedly left two threatening voice mail messages on an Islamic Center’s answering machine.

• May 12, 2004 – Miami, Florida
Obscenities and a swastika were spray-painted at an Islamic school.

• May 13, 2004 – Miami, Florida
A note reading “Kill them all in the name of Allah” was left in an Islamic Center’s mailbox.

• July 8, 2004 – Edmonds, Washington
A cross was burned in the front lawn of a family of Middle Eastern descent.

• July 24, 2004 – Buffalo, New York
Two women in a car allegedly chased and threatened two teenage sisters while yelling obscenities and making references to the sisters’ Islamic background.

• Aug. 18, 2004 – New York, New York
Brian Lydon, 45, was charged with third-degree assault and harassment for allegedly attacking a man of Middle Eastern descent while yelling, “You are Muslim.”

• Sept. 16, 2004 – Berkeley, California
Three men allegedly used racial slurs and hurled water bottles at eight Muslim students at the University of California, Berkeley.

• Sept. 20, 2004 – El Paso, Texas
Antonio Flores, 57, was charged with arson and weapons charges after he allegedly tossed a makeshift firebomb at children playing outside an Islamic daycare center.

• Aug. 9, 2005 – Arlington, Virginia
Three white men allegedly shouted racial slurs at a pregnant black Muslim woman.

• Oct. 1, 2005 – Coralville, Iowa
Troy Carter Anderson, 24, was charged with a hate crime and assault causing bodily injury for allegedly punching a Middle Eastern woman outside a bar and calling her a derogatory name.

• April 1, 2006 – Waco, Texas
A white man allegedly used anti-Muslim and ethnic slurs and attacked a female Muslim student at Baylor University.

• July 21, 2006 – Naperville, Illinois
An Islamic Center was burglarized.

• July 31, 2006 – Cliffside Park, New Jersey
A woman and her toddler were allegedly assaulted by their neighbor, who yelled racial slurs and screamed, “You Arabs, I’m going to get you back for Sept. 11.” William Brown, 62, was charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of bias intimidation.

• Oct. 31, 2006 – St. Peters, Missouri
The letters “KKK” and the words “Kill Muslim” were spray-painted on a Pakistani man's garage door.

• Nov. 27, 2006 – Detroit, Michigan
A group of ten white men assaulted a Muslim man outside his home.

Back