jerks

mogur

okay, this is getting really silly. you jerks that are quoting Thomas Jefferson need to get a clue. You are not only technically wrong, you are wholeheartedly wrong. If you want to be politically right, you need to be with the spirit of Thomas Jefferson. He didn't want you to misquote him, trust me. He wanted you to oppose the tyrannical rule of British overrule. He wanted you to be against tyrannical rule. He hated the "big government of England" That doesn't mean that he wanted your stupid little idea of 'small government' for us. He was a federalist. Do you even know what that means?

I think not. Read a little and get back to me about what Thomas Jefferson was all about.

Werbung:
Dang is this the third thread started about not liking other peoples sigs? You sure have let people get to you.

Why not just put those people who you do not like their sig on ignore? or make your sig an anti Jefferson quote sig :)

okay, this is getting really silly. you jerks that are quoting Thomas Jefferson need to get a clue. You are not only technically wrong, you are wholeheartedly wrong. If you want to be politically right, you need to be with the spirit of Thomas Jefferson. He didn't want you to misquote him, trust me. He wanted you to oppose the tyrannical rule of British overrule. He wanted you to be against tyrannical rule. He hated the "big government of England" That doesn't mean that he wanted your stupid little idea of 'small government' for us. He was a federalist. Do you even know what that means?

I think not. Read a little and get back to me about what Thomas Jefferson was all about.
Oh, Mogur...how I do understand your PASSION about the error of the human mind...but with the 'BROWN SHIRTS' that troll this forum and the joy that they get from reporting the posts that they 'DEEM', rude/offensive/vile and just wrong in their eyes...you are tempting the fickle finger of fate to post such things...especially at their buddy system of the RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS AND THEIR CONSERVATIVE BUDDY SYSTEM!

Could you not ignore the ignorance of those few who state such foolish things?

"Mogur is going to take me way too seriously some day." T.Jefferson
"I think you've nailed it again Tom." J.Madison
"What the hell is a chat board ?" G. Washington
"Get up off that fat wallet and fetch us another round Tommy Boi !" B.Franklin

"Wet birds fly upside down at night." George Washington

"We twitter, but we dont quake." Thomas Jefferson

"I tweak, but I don't do meth." Thomas Paine.

And that is okay with you?

I gotta say, this is the low point, when we don't hold people accountable. If we allow this crap, then they are coming for you. Say whatever you want, attribute it to whoever you want. There is no accountability. Rush makes sense. Oh god, I think Rush is right, I hope this country fails.

I gotta say, this is the low point, when we don't hold people accountable. If we allow this crap, then they are coming for you. Say whatever you want, attribute it to whoever you want. There is no accountability. Rush makes sense. Oh god, I think Rush is right, I hope this country fails.

liberals have been doing that to rush for over 20 years.

Okay, nutcase. How about this. Just change your sig to something that TJ actually said?

"A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need advice."
Sorry that was Bill Cosby, not TJ.

"Cultivate your curves - they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided."
Sorry, again that wasn't TJ.... Mae West.

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul." ... George Bernard Shaw. No sorry, there's your quote... you should imortallize that one.

Oops, I have been warned that I used an un-appropriate word. Sorry. Well, it was nice to have talked to you, but when I get warned that my language, which is a cut above the norm here, is inappropriate, then I tend to gather my stuff, and I will take my inappropriate behaviour elsewhere. Good luck to you all, fare well, and hope to see you on poker stars.

Werbung:

For someone with such a burr up his ass about misquotes, maybe you'd like to take another stab at that one from Limbaugh. You and I both know that isn't what he said, so bring her around for another pass why don't ya.

Back