jerks

Werbung:
Dang is this the third thread started about not liking other peoples sigs? You sure have let people get to you.

Why not just put those people who you do not like their sig on ignore? or make your sig an anti Jefferson quote sig :)

Awwww little troll, so very telling that here you are doing a stalking count as to the number of threads for this new member but you completely ignored the mind numbing asinine repetitive utterances of your wee little buddy 'ALWAYS'...tsk, tsk, tsk...so very, very telling. I tried to warn Mogur about you 'BROWN SHIRTS'. ;)

But then you and your buddy that troll the forum for words/meaning that don't meet that bar of etiquette and good manners {the one that you love to ignore and have abused} don't have anything better to do with your skills :cool:

I love founding father quotes like the one below from T. Jefferson.

marx-obama.jpg

Werbung:
Awwww little troll, so very telling that here you are doing a stalking count as to the number of threads for this new member but you completely ignored the mind numbing asinine repetitive utterances of your wee little buddy 'ALWAYS'...tsk, tsk, tsk...so very, very telling. I tried to warn Mogur about you 'BROWN SHIRTS'. ;)

But then you and your buddy that troll the forum for words/meaning that don't meet that bar of etiquette and good manners {the one that you love to ignore and have abused} don't have anything better to do with your skills :cool:

If any of you out there need clarification on what "Rush" means in his always wise statements and opinions , or any help with the intent of our Founders or even a correct assessment of the utterings of our very confused President "O",just let me know, actually that is my purpose .
Maybe a more accurate description of our president would be, President "OWE" based on all current facts! what say you?

Back