Liberals admit being woke was wrong

Maybe my post was unclear
I was justifying mandates on the basis of infectious disease kill8ng people
I thought I was responding to silly Mark.
Vaccines are a positive thing for over 99% of those who receive them when done properly.

Werbung:
Babies are not contagious, diseases are. You cannot contract a fetus from a pregnant women, dummy.
Who cares, dipshit? You either support body autonomy or you don't. You either support medical decisions being private or you don't.

Or you're a complete hypocrite.

Who cares, dipshit? You either support body autonomy or you don't. You either support medical decisions being private or you don't.

Nope, moron
Being contagious makes a vaccine a public health issue, not bodupy autonomy duh

Not surprised to see the morons seeing the era of their ways when it starts hurting them , much like with how they are crying over illegals now .

They get these grand liberal delusional plans then cry like idiots when it fails .
.Just like with bud like queer beer men using womens bathrooms men competing in women's sports and so much more .
I'm not seeing any major crying over illegals...just a little....as mayors ask for help from the Feds over the matter of money and services for the illegals and i believe President Biden and company are more than willing to give them our money. NYC now has a whole street dedicated to third world creepy crooked thieving street vendors and prostitution which in my opinion only drives tourism away from the city and state. This seems to be part of the Grand Plan of Cloward and Piven bankrupting the whole nation thus destroying it from within. The world is watching this cluster flock with shock and awe.

The AH boycott was so successful and it hurts and continues to hurt but conservatives haven't hurt these companies enough yet to make a difference. It's going to take Americans standing up to this...Look for no help from the government. They're a big part of the problem.

I'm not seeing any major crying over illegals...just a little....as mayors ask for help from the Feds over the matter of money and services for the illegals and i believe President Biden and company are more than willing to give them our money. NYC now has a whole street dedicated to third world creepy crooked thieving street vendors and prostitution which in my opinion only drives tourism away from the city and state. This seems to be part of the Grand Plan of Cloward and Piven bankrupting the whole nation thus destroying it from within. The world is watching this cluster flock with shock and awe.

The AH boycott was so successful and it hurts and continues to hurt but conservatives haven't hurt these companies enough yet to make a difference. It's going to take Americans standing up to this...Look for no help from the government. They're a big part of the problem.
Anti American election denialism is certainly hurting our country

I thought I was responding to silly Mark.
Vaccines are a positive thing for over 99% of those who receive them when done properly.

COVID vaccines linked to slight increases in heart, brain, blood disorders (nypost.com) 2-20-24

COVID vaccines linked to slight increases in heart, brain, blood disorders: study

By

Social Links forYaron Steinbuch

Published Feb. 20, 2024, 8:21 a.m.

COVID vaccines from companies like Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca have been linked to rare occurrences of heart, brain, and blood disorders, according to the largest vaccine study to date.

Researchers from the Global Vaccine Data Network analyzed 99 million people who received jabs in eight countries and monitored for increases in 13 medical conditions, Bloomberg News reported.

The study, which was published in the journal Vaccine last week, found that the vaccines were linked to a slight spike in neurological, blood, and heart-related medical conditions.

COVID vaccines have been linked to rare occurrences of heart, brain, and blood disorders, the new study shows.Getty Images

Rare cases of myocarditis — inflammation of the heart muscle — were found in the first, second, and third doses of Pfizer-BioNTech’s and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines.

If a child becomes too much of a burden for a mother does that mean for her mental and physical health, she can execute the child to put it out of her misery because she is entitled to the control of her own body?

Nope, moron
Being contagious makes a vaccine a public health issue, not bodupy autonomy duh
If you get covid don't drink bleach and don't take a dangerous vaccine that has never been proven not to cause sickness or death in some recipients.

What is "bodupy autonomy"?

Why should a woman not have control over her own body? That is the issue.
If she has a right to protect her own body from ill effects of family members does that mean she can kill her husband also if he becomes a threat to her own physical autonomy?

Werbung:
Back