Liberals arrested at capitol for trespassing after being told to leave

the annoying thing

Hilarious

Werbung:

Hilarious
Guess what? No where in that article does it mention they were liberals.

The brilliance of you in defining that from that distance is breathtaking. You must be a clairvoyant. You certain are a medium. Tantalisingly close to being small.

The brilliance of you in defining that from that distance is breathtaking. You must be a clairvoyant. You certain are a medium. Tantalisingly close to being small.
Lol yea sure they were no look who they worked for must of been chinese Mormons.

He boris On second thought maybe they were Secret Squirrel Republican spies just working for a liberal network host .
Or maybe even Commie Russians on a mission for putin.
Yea those are a lot more probable.

He boris On second thought maybe they were Secret Squirrel Republican spies just working for a liberal network host .
Or maybe even Commie Russians on a mission for putin.
Yea those are a lot more probable.
If they were there illegally, regardless of their politics, they should have been charged like the j6 nuts.

I think you're a bit paranoid about communists though.

If they were there illegally, regardless of their politics, they should have been charged like the j6 nuts.

I think you're a bit paranoid about communists though.
they were charged boris but only for trespassing after being asked to leave . If they were republicans demoxrat would call it a insurrection and want them hanged .

they were charged boris but only for trespassing after being asked to leave . If they were republicans demoxrat would call it a insurrection and want them hanged .
Well I believe you have interpreted the situation yo suit your situation.

From what I've read, they didn't smash windows to enter the building, there were no people killed, they weren't shouting hand anyone, they never infiltrated any offices or had the potus urging to the fight like hell.
Thats hardly an insurrection. Feel free to apologise at your leisure.

Well I believe you have interpreted the situation yo suit your situation.

From what I've read, they didn't smash windows to enter the building, there were no people killed, they weren't shouting hand anyone, they never infiltrated any offices or had the potus urging to the fight like hell.
Thats hardly an insurrection. Feel free to apologise at your leisure.
no boris they did not and I never said they did . you still following me around all butt hurt trying to pick a fight like a little kid
Pretty lame and pathetic . Your butt hurt must be epic

liberals? well, people anyway. and who cares? they were filming a tv show, not doing a riot or anything like trump morons did.

Werbung:
some of them were, yes. plenty of morons everywhere.
but the blm and antifa morons weren't trying to overturn a legitimate national election.

Back