McCain unsure how many houses he owns

Look there! It's the champion of the common man, Mr POW and his beer heiress wife.

mccains_architectural_digest_cover2.jpg

Werbung:
Obama was just flat stupid to try and make an issue out of this!

Maybe not. Don't think it is the "number of houses" that matter as much as McCains cerebral faculties. Not sure one wants someone with memory impairment in office ..........when one needs to be sharp ALL the time. Not remembering how many homes one has is not a good sign...

heck.......he could start a war and forget he started it. ......:eek:

Maybe not. Don't think it is the "number of houses" that matter as much as McCains cerebral faculties. Not sure one wants someone with memory impairment in office ..........when one needs to be sharp ALL the time. Not remembering how many homes one has is not a good sign...

heck.......he could start a war and forget he started it. ......:eek:

A new ad from McCain camp just came out, talking about the shady land deals made with convicted felon tony rezco, Obama didnt need anyone talking about his problems,

If obama didnt act retarded and make a big deal out of the fact that Mr McCain isnt fully aware of what properties his wife own, there wouldnt be ads today reminding us of tony rezco and the money obama gave him and other slum lords while a state senator.

it was stupid for obama to do this and I bet he wishes he didnt open this can of worms, if he must do dirty attacks he needs to make sure they are on things that cant bounce back on him

I think the Obama story is pretty clear. Worked his way up from nothing with only hard work and phenomenal grades... nothing was ever given to him. He outworked, out studied, out performed.

Did absolutely nothing illegal, unmoral or unethical in buying his home for himself, his lovely wife and his two beautiful little girls.

He will make an outstanding President... and he'll always know how many houses he has.

Pretty soon it will be: Owns one in Chicago... resides in another with family big White House on Pennsylvania Ave.
:)

You are simply LYING again - Obama has NEVER released his grades, and not his key LSAT scores. He zoomed through the academy at the high tide of "affirmative action" - the racist policy that libs have fought like tigers for, but want to pretend nobody ever benefitted from. He never worked at all for a single thing he ever got, much less "hard". And calling his wife "lovely" is just another one of your trademark gutbusters. :D :p :)

Werbung:
GenSeneca;56616]Its not necessary that you argue against Race based Affirmative Action but your making a fine case so far...

You acused him of getting ahead because of Affirmativae Action.. I merely point out that as usual you are mistaken.

Tony Rezco...

Well let's see... while Senator Obama has never been in any legal trouble whatsoever over knowing a Tony Rezco... John McCain IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE KEATING 5 crooks & liers group. I think nuffs said there.

Cuz thats important... On the other hand, knowing how many states are in the United States is trivial.

Knowing just how elite you are and being willing to openly disclose that is kinda important I think. When John McCain goes on National TV and says he believes "being rich" STARTS at $5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION DOLLARS) I think that definitely should raise an eyebrow or two to the regular working guy or gal. I'm thinkin' McSame is going to be just fine with leaving them behind.

And once again to clear up the Obama # of states question. There are territories outside of the 50 states that vote in the primaries and there are multiple trips to the same state. That's where to 57 # came from. He was not clear in what he was saying... but I'm confident that as a Harvard educated Constitutional Law Professor he's probably heard about the 50 states thing.:D

Back