Nancy Pelosi has exorcism'done in her house LOL

Werbung:
Im especially interested who out religion hating liberal booster club here have to say about this one

im not a member of that club, but i'll post anyway.

who cares if she did? if it provides her comfort and doesn't hurt anyone, go for it.

im not a member of that club, but i'll post anyway.

who cares if she did? if it provides her comfort and doesn't hurt anyone, go for it.
so that's why you and Captain bad breath Boris attack others for their religious beliefs if they are republicans but its ok for democrat got it now I understand you Ricky retardo

so that's why you and Captain bad breath Boris attack others for their religious beliefs if they are republicans but its ok for democrat got it now I understand you Ricky retardo

what "religious beliefs" do I attack people for that are personal and don't hurt others?

list them, moron.

i care when "christians" persecute gays on the basis of their religion, for example, but that doesn't meet the above criteria.

i'm sure you won't list anything specific.
because you are a creepy lying right wing moron :)

what "religious beliefs" do I attack people for that are personal and don't hurt others?

list them, moron.

i care when "christians" persecute gays on the basis of their religion, for example, but that doesn't meet the above criteria.

i'm sure you won't list anything specific.
because you are a creepy lying right wing moron :)
You and boris have both spoke out aginst religion yet your ok with nancy having a show exorcist in her house it must of took over her house or her box boy

You and boris have both spoke out aginst religion yet your ok with nancy having a show exorcist in her house it must of took over her house or her box boy

give me an example of where I "spoke out" about someone just being religious and not bothering others, moron.

yes, i'm perfectly fine with people being religious in their own home, moron.

god you're stupid. as always. lol

o please show me where I lied, moron.

you keep claiming that and everytime I asked for specific proof of the lie you cowardly run away like the lying moron you are :)
Im not searching your posts . Now back to shat head Pelosi , guess a demon must of invaded the house and it was her

Yes a demon in the form of a hammer or perhaps it was invading a quart of her icecream or a carrot lol

still waiting for you to show me where i've attacked christians just for doing their own faith in their own house and not bothering others, moron. lol

Werbung:
Back