NEWT GINGRICH BEATS ROMNEY!!!

I have no expectations that Romney will listen to the TP. His campaign has failed to listen to them to date. He thinks he can win without seeking their support, which I suspect further indicates his progressive nature. He dislikes conservatives and libertartians just as the progressive Bush I and II did.

Romney will be a third term of GWB. That sucks in my book, but a second term of BO will be much worse. It is choosing the lesser of two evils...sad...very sad.

no the prez wont listen to the TP but Congress could have no choice and they're the ones who write the legislation. and since nobody gets everything they want neither will TP but if the people speak loud enough (and they're pretty loud now) then Obamacare can go away. what replaces it may not be great but it should be far better.

Werbung:
no the prez wont listen to the TP but Congress could have no choice and they're the ones who write the legislation. and since nobody gets everything they want neither will TP but if the people speak loud enough (and they're pretty loud now) then Obamacare can go away. what replaces it may not be great but it should be far better.

True. But, Romney is not the president yet. He is campaigning for the job and has failed to cultivate the support of the TP. That speaks volumes to me about the kind of politician he is.

True. But, Romney is not the president yet. He is campaigning for the job and has failed to cultivate the support of the TP. That speaks volumes to me about the kind of politician he is.

like they'll vote for BO ? he is avoiding this to avoid scaring off other independents. no prez will ever be third party be it libertarian or otherwise. these folks CAN be highly effective closer to the acual source of legislation though and I encourage them to accept the reality of how things are and maximize their opportunity.

like they'll vote for BO ? he is avoiding this to avoid scaring off other independents. no prez will ever be third party be it libertarian or otherwise. these folks CAN be highly effective closer to the acual source of legislation though and I encourage them to accept the reality of how things are and maximize their opportunity.

The TP is all about limited government and balanced budgets. For Romney to forsake them, when their stated goals are so important for the future of our nation, is dumb. But, it may reflect his progressive roots. And, his failure to work with them could backfire on him. If they do not come up big for him on election day, he could lose to BO.

Werbung:
The TP is all about limited government and balanced budgets. For Romney to forsake them, when their stated goals are so important for the future of our nation, is dumb. But, it may reflect his progressive roots. And, his failure to work with them could backfire on him. If they do not come up big for him on election day, he could lose to BO.

no question that if they stay home it'll be a bad day but they do not strike me as all or nothing folks. the government does not turn on a dime any more than this Rome was built in a day. it took liberal (from either party) 50 years to muck it up so badly, its not getting right in two or three.

Back