No way no how no mccain!

top gun

Tonight Senator Hillary Clinton threw down the gauntlet against John McCain and the Republicans exuberantly endorsing Senator Barack Obama and Senator Joe Biden!

If there had been any doubt her feelings on John McCain she said to a crescendo of applause... NO WAY NO HOW NO MCCAIN!!!

OVER & OVER & OVER again she said... THAT'S WHY WE MUST ELECT SENATOR OBAMA!!!

Hillary Clinton really came through tonight. She put the betterment of her country above past primary campaign bickering. She tattooed George Bush onto John McCain, said there was no doubt he would bring a Bush 3rd term and then proceeded to go straight down the list and tell us issue by issue why.

I loved the high praise Senator Clinton bestowed onto Senator Obama's wife Michelle. It focused everyone on the fact that she was not the only woman involved and that all women needed to rally around the OBAMA / BIDEN ticket!

My hat off to Senator Clinton tonight... great job at uniting your beloved Party Senator!

Werbung:
Tonight Senator Hillary Clinton threw down the gauntlet against John McCain and the Republicans exuberantly endorsing Senator Barack Obama and Senator Joe Biden!

If there had been any doubt her feelings on John McCain she said to a crescendo of applause... NO WAY NO HOW NO MCCAIN!!!

OVER & OVER & OVER again she said... THAT'S WHY WE MUST ELECT SENATOR OBAMA!!!

Hillary Clinton really came through tonight. She put the betterment of her country above past primary campaign bickering. She tattooed George Bush onto John McCain, said there was no doubt he would bring a Bush 3rd term and then proceeded to go straight down the list and tell us issue by issue why.

I loved the high praise Senator Clinton bestowed onto Senator Obama's wife Michelle. It focused everyone on the fact that she was not the only woman involved and that all women needed to rally around the OBAMA / BIDEN ticket!

My hat off to Senator Clinton tonight... great job at uniting your beloved Party Senator!

:( i didn't get to see it.. like watching all the conventions regardless of political stance :( come youtubers.. make me a copy fast

Oh gosh golly - such a surprise. And here I though she was going to announce support for McCain. :D One of your most retarded posts ever. :rolleyes:

Oh gosh golly - such a surprise. And here I though she was going to announce support for McCain. One of your most retarded posts ever.

She was good wasn't she!:D

The pubbies just watched their divide an conquer strategy blow up BIG TIME all over their face.;)

Hillary: It's no wonder President Bush & John McCain are meeting in the Twin Cities next week... nowadays it's hard to tell them apart!:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cldY9_CR0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcakDDjz30c

First night Michelle brings the family values... last night Hillary brings the unity... tonight Joe Biden brings the serious heat. Stay tuned tonight!

Werbung:
Excellent speech, here's some of her better lines:

Now, John McCain is my colleague and my friend. He has served our country with honor and courage. But we don’t need four more years . . . of the last eight years.

More economic stagnation …and less affordable health care.

More high gas prices …and less alternative energy.

More jobs getting shipped overseas …and fewer jobs created here.

More skyrocketing debt …home foreclosures …and mounting bills that are crushing our middle class families.

More war . . . less diplomacy.

More of a government where the privileged come first …and everyone else comes last.

John McCain says the economy is fundamentally sound. John McCain doesn’t think that 47 million people without health insurance is a crisis. John McCain wants to privatize Social Security. And in 2008, he still thinks it’s okay when women don’t earn equal pay for equal work.

With an agenda like that, it makes sense that George Bush and John McCain will be together next week in the Twin Cities. Because these days they’re awfully hard to tell apart.

I particularly liked her comparing the twin cities to the other twins Bush and McBush. After all, is there really any doubt that McCain=more of Bush?

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/08/27/hillary-knocks-it-out-of-the-park-no-way-no-how-no-mccain/

Back