Obama Tax Increases

Ya' wanna cut taxes?

Fine.

Let's let things play-out, as they are, until everyone's laid-off.

Like magic, EVERYONE gets a "tax-cut"!!!

Good thinkin', there.

:rolleyes:
That is the most idiotic thing I've heard lately.

Of course if everyone is laid off, then the government will go bankrupt... so maybe that's not a bad idea after all.
You're gonna make some "conservative" a great, little economist, one o' these days, Skippy.....but, gettin'-thru Jr. High should be Priority 1, for you, presently.

Werbung:
Until businesses are given the right conditions to succeed, there will be no growth to this economy.
Absolutely!!!!

(Great job o' stating the obvious, there. :rolleyes: )​

"Everyone should understand that the reason more retailers will go out of business eventually, and the economy will slow down—is that the bottom half of Americans are running out of money to buy the products that are already available."

You're gonna make some "conservative" a great, little economist, one o' these days, Skippy.....but, gettin'-thru Jr. High should be Priority 1, for you, presently.

Oooo advice coming from the least reliable source of information on this forum. I shall consider your words with the due amount of respect they deserve.

Moving along...

Absolutely!!!!

Funny how you think the bottom half of Americans are running out of money to purchase things, yet support policies that insure that will happen. Another economic zero from the left.

Yes, I am right.
Yeah.....just like DICK Armey.....

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

Remember how Bush senior's tax on luxury items failed.
Back in 1991, the rich stopped buying yachts, etc. after his luxury
tax was implemented. They also stopped employing the poor.

So it backfired and did not work.
So likewise, Obama'a taxes on the rich will backfire and fail.

But Obama is also taxing the hardworking poor, which is really
bad.

Absolutely!!!!

Mr. Shaman,

Since you are so wise.. Tell us and woo us with your economic prowess. Explain to me what happens when there is no one left to tax? When the producers no longer want to produce? What happens to all those people that the government has trained and scared into the hopeless positions they are in.

Tell me how that is going to work. And don't go find an article and then have a funny quip. That is very lame.

It's simple. Since you think you know how econmics work, tell me how taxing the only people who have the ability to create real economic growth (and I don't mean the govt) is helpful. Tell us. We're waiting.

Do you even admit there was a tech boom in the 90's?
Big Rob, don't you remember?

It was Al Gore. He created the internet. LOL. 3 things in the 90's helped the growth.

dot.com
Telecom act
Y2k

Pretty much, nothing to do with anything in the government.

Can anyone direct me to the 2009 tax tables so that I can see what I will have to pay in 2010.

I also want to compare it to the 2008 we just used to decide our 2009 tax burdon.

Some CPA said we will be working on the same tax tables but if that is true then there is no real tax break or reduction.

Werbung:
Big Rob, don't you remember?

It was Al Gore. He created the internet. LOL. 3 things in the 90's helped the growth.

dot.com
Telecom act
Y2k

Pretty much, nothing to do with anything in the government.
male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large[1].gif
"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated, after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

Back