Obama Tax Increases

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020

President Obama added about $8.6 trillion

6.7 T in only 4 years for trump, or $1.5T per year.
Obama: $8.6T is 8 years, or $1T per year.

again, obama wins :)
Presidents do not write federal budgets, the US House does. President cannot be blamed for budgets except for signing them. Democrats controlled the House from 2007 through 2010 and they raised the national debt during that time a total of $5.055 trillion in 4 years. Republicans controlled the House from 2011 through 2018 and they raised the US debt a total of $7.954 trillion in 8 years. Democrats controlled the House from 2019 through 2022 and raised the debt by a total of $9.308 trillion in 4 years.

Werbung:
View attachment 4448Presidents do not write federal budgets, the US House does. President cannot be blamed for budgets except for signing them. Democrats controlled the House from 2007 through 2010 and they raised the national debt during that time a total of $5.055 trillion in 4 years. Republicans controlled the House from 2011 through 2018 and they raised the US debt a total of $7.954 trillion in 8 years.

Presidents do not write federal budgets, the US House does. President cannot be blamed for budgets except for signing them. Democrats controlled the House from 2007 through 2010 and they raised the national debt during that time a total of $5.055 trillion in 4 years. Republicans controlled the House from 2011 through 2018 and they raised the US debt a total of $7.954 trillion in 8 years. Democrats controlled the House from 2019 through 2022 and raised the debt by a total of $9.308 trillion in 4 years.

you whined about obama's debt, now suddenly its not the presidents fault when I show that trump was worse. lol

and it takes the senate also to approve spending, moron, why do you ignore them?

Obama beat Trump in some twisted numbers, but not in public rates of satisfaction with the economy between the two administrations. Trump is also slaughtering Biden on that score as well.
you talked about the economy "booming", more under trump than obama gdp is the standard measure of growth, moron.

when I show that obama beat trump in gdp growth, suddenly you switch to some vague "public rate of satisfaction" after I make you look stupid. lol

you whined about obama's debt, now suddenly its not the presidents fault when I show that trump was worse. lol

and it takes the senate also to approve spending, moron, why do you ignore them?
There's something wrong with mark. He hates democrats with a passion for no reason. He invents scenarios that are simply not true. It must be agonising for him to live with democrats around him.

There's something wrong with mark. He hates democrats with a passion for no reason. He invents scenarios that are simply not true. It must be agonizing for him to live with democrats around him.
happy-dance-smiley-emoticon[1].gif........happy-dance-smiley-emoticon[1].gif........1318753hrho4qy6r8[1].gif........happy-dance-smiley-emoticon[1].gif........happy-dance-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

They were not supported or encouraged by democrats unlike the j6 rioters who were worked into a frenzy by Trump. Remember that peaceful protest?
Democrats cooked up the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory and the fake Jan 6 fake sedition conspiracy theory.

Who do you want to blame, the House, the Senate, or the President?

you talked about the economy "booming", more under trump than obama gdp is the standard measure of growth, moron.

when I show that obama beat trump in gdp growth, suddenly you switch to some vague "public rate of satisfaction" after I make you look stupid. lol
Congress fiddled with home mortgage credit standards in 2000 and that contributed to the massive home mortgage failures and banking collapses in 2008. The economy tanked so there was no way to go but up, which explains why the growth was positive under Obama. Nevertheless, the resultant growth was felt more under Trump because the economy was just beginning to emerge from the economic depression caused by the 2008 collapse and the continued growth was enjoyed well into Trump's term.

There's something wrong with mark. He hates democrats with a passion for no reason. He invents scenarios that are simply not true. It must be agonising for him to live with democrats around him.
I was born into a Democrat family with ties to national Democrat leaders but after I got saved I became a Republican in practice, if not immediately in name.

omg-glasses[1].gifCongress fiddled with home mortgage credit standards in 2000 and that contributed to the massive home mortgage failures and banking collapses in 2008.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

No, Goober....it was a Texan, as usual....
January 4, 2010

See: 4:40 thru 12:00
abbie_hoffman[1].jpg

Last edited:
omg-glasses[1].gifI was born into a Democrat family with ties to national Democrat leaders but after I got saved I became a Republican in practice, if not immediately in name.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

That's when you began your lifestyle o' masochism, huh??

Werbung:
Back