Obama Tax Increases

Democrats cooked up the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory and the fake Jan 6 fake sedition conspiracy theory.
the fake j6 sedition theory?

Four Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

you're so stupid. lol

Werbung:
I was born into a Democrat family with ties to national Democrat leaders but after I got saved I became a Republican in practice, if not immediately in name.

you think republicans are more moral?
hahahahahah
hahahahah
hahahahha

Congress fiddled with home mortgage credit standards in 2000 and that contributed to the massive home mortgage failures and banking collapses in 2008. The economy tanked so there was no way to go but up, which explains why the growth was positive under Obama. Nevertheless, the resultant growth was felt more under Trump because the economy was just beginning to emerge from the economic depression caused by the 2008 collapse and the continued growth was enjoyed well into Trump's term.

growth under obama was 60% more than trump.

you can whine about it all you want, but the numbers are the numbers.

you talked about the economy "booming", more under trump than obama gdp is the standard measure of growth, moron.

when I show that obama beat trump in gdp growth, suddenly you switch to some vague "public rate of satisfaction" after I make you look stupid. lol
Democrats celebrated gas prices under Obama and cursed Trump because those gas prices were significantly reduced under Trump.

the fake j6 sedition theory?

Four Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

you're so stupid. lol
Democrats of today celebrate their lynchings of J6 protesters just as they celebrated their lynchings of blacks a hundred years ago.

growth under obama was 60% more than trump.

you can whine about it all you want, but the numbers are the numbers.
Democrats still celebrate the economy under Obama and Biden and curse Trump for the economy during his administration. That may be due to the increases in government spending and cash rewards to Democrat groups during Democrat administrations.

Democrats still celebrate the economy under Obama and Biden and curse Trump for the economy during his administration. That may be due to the increases in government spending and cash rewards to Democrat groups during Democrat administrations.

who "curses trump's economy"? name some names.

Werbung:
Back