Obama Tax Increases

Werbung:
Democrat imprisonment of Americans for protesting against voter fraud will forever remain a stain on US history.
And so it should. Democrats had no input into it and you know it. It was the only time in history a coup attempt was staged and it was by a republican you supported and will support again.
How can you call yourself a patriot when you support a dictator?
You'll sacrifice idealism for power. You are a blight on democracy.

Democrats narrowly defeated an effort to kick God off their Muslim platform in 2012. Republicans never did something as stupid as that.
Obama is a smart politician and new the power of the gullible godbotherers like you. Had it succeeded it would have made no difference to the direction of the country. All the believers wouldn't change their minds even though they have no proof of a god. Religion is addictive to republicans.

Hahahaha you are so stupid
Imprisoned by jury of peers moron duh
False charges and tainted evidence can be used to indict, try, and convict the purest of innocent Americans at the hands of the smartest of demonic Democrats in even the least corrupt of courtrooms.

And so it should. Democrats had no input into it and you know it. It was the only time in history a coup attempt was staged and it was by a republican you supported and will support again.
How can you call yourself a patriot when you support a dictator?
You'll sacrifice idealism for power. You are a blight on democracy.
Coup attempts by popular uprisings usually involve guns, shootings, and deaths in street violence. The patriotic protesters on Jan 6 had no guns, shot nobody, and killed nobody. There was no coup attempt on the part of the patriots. The coup was on the part of the Democrats who stole the 2020 election by fraud, who did have guns, who did shoot and kill unarmed patriots, who did incite violence, and who did invent the lying leftist 'coup' narrative.

Obama is a smart politician and new the power of the gullible godbotherers like you. Had it succeeded it would have made no difference to the direction of the country. All the believers wouldn't change their minds even though they have no proof of a god. Religion is addictive to republicans.
Democrats had no problem with Allah, but God was definitely a problem to about half the ungodly Democrats at the 2012 convention.

Coup attempts by popular uprisings usually involve guns, shootings, and deaths in street violence. The patriotic protesters on Jan 6 had no guns, shot nobody, and killed nobody. There was no coup attempt on the part of the patriots. The coup was on the part of the Democrats who stole the 2020 election by fraud, who did have guns, who did shoot and kill unarmed patriots, who did incite violence, and who did invent the lying leftist 'coup' narrative.
You're too stupid to debate with. You need help.

Democrats had no problem with Allah, but God was definitely a problem to about half the ungodly Democrats at the 2012 convention.
Are you suggesting USA democrats worship Allah?
There's no problem with god amongst atheists because there is no god.
All the other Jesus junkies can worship a malignant tumour for all I care.

I know. Democrats believe others must irrefutably prove Democrats are guilty while Democrats never have to refute evidence of their own guilt.
Why should I be obliged to refute your crazy ideas about stolen elections and a god? You believe the rubbish. You prove it.
I have no guilt about the truth but you do.

Are you suggesting USA democrats worship Allah?
There's no problem with god amongst atheists because there is no god.
All the other Jesus junkies can worship a malignant tumour for all I care.
I'm just saying it looks like Democrats did not object to Allah while Obama was President but they clearly objected to God in their leftist secularist, theologically perverse 2012 convention.

Werbung:
Why should I be obliged to refute your crazy ideas about stolen elections and a god? You believe the rubbish. You prove it.
I have no guilt about the truth but you do.
Don't bother trying to refute God or disprove evidence of 2020 voter fraud. It cannot be done.

Back