Obama Tax Increases

they were innocent? they weren't there in the riot? lol
Evidence shows that lots of people were at the Capitol on Jan 6 and that several of those inciting rioting were officials under instructions from Democrats. There was no sedition. That stupid lie was invented by Democrats to cover up their massive 2020 voting fraud.

Werbung:
Evidence shows that lots of people were at the Capitol on Jan 6 and that several of those inciting rioting were officials under instructions from Democrats. There was no sedition. That stupid lie was invented by Democrats to cover up their massive 2020 voting fraud.

the jury of peers disagrees with you. lol.

which democrats gave instructions to which officials
name them and prove that, moron.

the jury of peers disagrees with you. lol.

which democrats gave instructions to which officials
name them and prove that, moron.
Regardless of whether or not a handful of jurors failed to acknowledge the evidence of Democrat collusion in the J6 protest, the fact remains that Democrats were discovered to have been in the mob inciting violence.

Regardless of whether or not a handful of jurors failed to acknowledge the evidence of Democrat collusion in the J6 protest, the fact remains that Democrats were discovered to have been in the mob inciting violence.
Prove it with credible sources moron

And that doesn't make the convicted felons less guilty.
You are a typical right winger never wanting to take responsibility for the actions of right Wingers always blaming someone else blah blah blah

I was born into a Democrat family with ties to national Democrat leaders but after I got saved.
Saved from what? Eternal fire or those pillaging hordes of communists?
How do you definately know you were saved? Did you get an email or text?
You can now see how ridiculous that statement is. You have no more privileges as a human as me so your saved rubbish is just that.
That aside, why would it be necessary for you to switch sides because of your politics? Do you regard republicans as more saintlier than democrats. Thats a very feeble reason and typical of godbotherers wanting to claim the high moral ground with their religion. Your pathetic.
I became a Republican in practice, if not immediately in name.

Democrats cooked up the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory and the fake Jan 6 fake sedition conspiracy theory.
No they didn't and you have no evidence to prove that but hate and bile against democrats because you lost.
There's been over 1000 people charged over the sedition thing so it's hardly a fake story. I might take this opportunity to remind you not one was a Democrat. But you already knew that.

Prove it with credible sources moron

And that doesn't make the convicted felons less guilty.
You are a typical right winger never wanting to take responsibility for the actions of right Wingers always blaming someone else blah blah blah
Let Democrats try to prove they did not create the false J6 sedition narrative to cover up their fraud, but I know they cannot.

Saved from what? Eternal fire or those pillaging hordes of communists?
How do you definately know you were saved? Did you get an email or text?
You can now see how ridiculous that statement is. You have no more privileges as a human as me so your saved rubbish is just that.
That aside, why would it be necessary for you to switch sides because of your politics? Do you regard republicans as more saintlier than democrats. Thats a very feeble reason and typical of godbotherers wanting to claim the high moral ground with their religion. Your pathetic.
Democrats narrowly defeated an effort to kick God off their Muslim platform in 2012. Republicans never did something as stupid as that.

No they didn't and you have no evidence to prove that but hate and bile against democrats because you lost.
There's been over 1000 people charged over the sedition thing so it's hardly a fake story. I might take this opportunity to remind you not one was a Democrat. But you already knew that.
Democrat imprisonment of Americans for protesting against voter fraud will forever remain a stain on US history.

Werbung:
Back