Obama wants to legitimize the 20 million illegal aliens - do you agree?

Why, chaos, of course. You've convinced me, Nummie, just open up the borders and let anyone and everyone come. Why bother with the Border Patrol, green cards, or anything else? Just let market forces determine how many people enter the US. Why even have a border at all? Let's just erase it, and make it all one big free market for labor.

Just give me time to move to Canada first, would you?

That is exactly what we should do... except that some people carry communicabe diseases or are criminals fleeing justice in their own country. We need minimal restrictions on travel to prevent these types of situations. As for economic reasons: they are just not neccesary as free market forces will take care of them.

Werbung:
That is exactly what we should do... except that some people carry communicabe diseases or are criminals fleeing justice in their own country. We need minimal restrictions on travel to prevent these types of situations. As for economic reasons: they are just not neccesary as free market forces will take care of them.

There are these people... called terrorist... and... we don't want them here, right? So 'minimal restrictions' is a bad idea...?

Another reason to not vote for Obama.
Yes all the candidates have caved in on issue, but he's even worse.

Looking for that almighty hispanic vote I guess.

Well existing citizens will pay higher taxes so that the illegals
can come in and stay tax-free. Nice.

Another reason to not vote for Obama.
Yes all the candidates have caved in on issue, but he's even worse.

Looking for that almighty hispanic vote I guess.

Well existing citizens will pay higher taxes so that the illegals
can come in and stay tax-free. Nice.

Yeah but McCain was the original "Let Terrorist into the US Free" card with the McCain Feingold Amnesty bill. Hilliary has always rooted for the terrorist even though she would never admit it publicly. And her "no wife is illegal" is ignorant since... um if they are not legal citizens then yes they are illegal.

So Obama clearly is one we shouldn't vote for... but then... all of them are ones who we shouldn't vote for...

There are these people... called terrorist... and... we don't want them here, right? So 'minimal restrictions' is a bad idea...?
I am sorry, I wasn't clear and you have misunderstood me. Keeping out terrorists is exactly the kind of restriction we need. There are only a few restrictions needed which is why I called them minimal.

The exodus of europeans to the new world was spurred precisely by 'market forces'. What makes you think it is any different now than then, hmmm?

Yaaaaaaaa - like Plymouth Plantation was founded because of "market forces". :D Someone give this clown pages 1 - 10 of an american history book.

Yaaaaaaaa - like Plymouth Plantation was founded because of "market forces". :D Someone give this clown pages 1 - 10 of an american history book.

Oh please, spare yourself the time to try and educate Nummy. He'll look at a link with world renowned economist stating clear concise information refuting him, and he will claim it doesn't prove anything. In NummyWorld™ the only one who is intelligent enough to know anything about any topic, is him. Forget an American history book, you could send him back in a time machine and he'd bicker with the founding fathers about what they really meant.

That is classic. See, this is why discussion with Nummyboy end up being flame wars, because how do you respond to such an insane theory without being sarcastic?

As you can see, I don't. I'm not sure how to. How do you argue that the US should be a sovereign nation without resorting to sarcasm?

As you can see, I don't. I'm not sure how to. How do you argue that the US should be a sovereign nation without resorting to sarcasm?

Since when is granting citizenship a surrender of sovereignty, eh?

And you actually think the pilgrims is representative of all europeans who migrated to the new world?

Maybe you should read page 11 onwards of that american history book.

Oh please, spare yourself the time to try and educate Nummy. He'll look at a link with world renowned economist stating clear concise information refuting him, and he will claim it doesn't prove anything. In NummyWorld™ the only one who is intelligent enough to know anything about any topic, is him. Forget an American history book, you could send him back in a time machine and he'd bicker with the founding fathers about what they really meant.

Nonsense.

Your 'renowned economist' wasn't talking about modes of production. A gdp spurred by consumption in the private sector is a sign of an economically developed society, or a society close to becoming one.

You need to understand what your source is saying before offering it as evidence.

Since when is granting citizenship a surrender of sovereignty, eh?

Since when were you talking about granting citizenship, eh? This discussion has been about illegal immigration. My position is that it should be curtailed, and that to leave the border unsecured is to jeopardize the sovereignty of the United States. You seem to believe that "market forces" will determine how many illegal aliens come to the USA, and that the border should be left unsecured.

And, once again, you have run totally out of arguments and descended to the level of personal insult. Of course, you have also taken a position that is indefensible. Maybe if you didn't take such positions, you could find arguments to back them up.

Check.

Werbung:
No.

Let me put it in a way that even low-brows can understand.

Your posts are full of manure you might as well be thinking with your ass.

Clear enough for you?

And you think you are a high brow? (giggle! :D ) Stop, my sides hurt when I laugh too hard! :p

Back