Openion about Islam?

Al Arafat

The word Islam literally translates into peace and this is what Islam is all about . And Quran burning in Afghanistan by the non believer ,what's your thinking about it? Or like a general people do you supported the way to insult another religion? What's your thinking about Islam?

Werbung:
The word Islam literally translates into peace and this is what Islam is all about .

You'll understand if that is hard to believe when the press reports the contrary regularly. Tham your religious leaders condone it as being OK belies some sense that its a few bad apples.

And Quran burning in Afghanistan by the non believer ,what's your thinking about it? Or like a general people do you supported the way to insult another religion?

they burn Bibles there and elsewhere, tends to make one feels as though insulting other religions must not be a problem.

What's your thinking about Islam?

It has a very serious public relations problem. I suspect the average muslim just wants to live peaceably, raise their families and enjoy their communities like anyone else in the world. Its troubling that your scriptures require you to work toward making your governments islamic based as well as all the rest calling for honor killings and the like. Don't know how you change this as doing so contradicts scripture. It was good that Judaism knew that a Messiah was going to appear to complete the harshness in the Old Testament of the Bible and usher in a new covenant of peace. We all have our issues with humans subjugating scripture to personal ends but the true way is clean and not contradicted. Don't know if you have that as a prophesy or not but it seems like the only way out of your conundrum.

The word Islam literally translates into peace and this is what Islam is all about .
Then millions and millions of Muslims are doing it wrong.
And Quran burning in Afghanistan by the non believer ,what's your thinking about it?
Don't care... What the supposed religion of "peace" should NOT do is use such examples as an excuse to engage in violent Jihad against the West.

Or like a general people do you supported the way to insult another religion?
Don't care... If you want to insult me, insult my beliefs, insult my traditions, go for it, I really could care less. It's childish to throw a tempter tantrum when you feel insulted and it's outright evil to use it as an excuse to kill innocent people.
What's your thinking about Islam?
You should ask all the women and homosexuals that have been stoned to death for violating Sharia law what they think about Islam... The religion of "peace".

The word Islam literally translates into peace and this is what Islam is all about . And Quran burning in Afghanistan by the non believer ,what's your thinking about it? Or like a general people do you supported the way to insult another religion? What's your thinking about Islam?

Apparently many Muslims never learned this little diddy that most American CHILDREN learned at an early age....."sticks and stones will break my bones (like stoning), but names will never hurt me."

Apparently many Muslims never learned this little diddy that most American CHILDREN learned at an early age....."sticks and stones will break my bones (like stoning), but names will never hurt me."

I think they fully understand that they are not hurt. It is just an excuse to shut someone else up.

I think they fully understand that they are not hurt. It is just an excuse to shut someone else up.

Their leaders understand, but I suspect the average joe Muslim does not and easily resorts to violence whenever their religion is verbally slighted.

Islam is based on the writings of a crazy man. You should read what people of his time who were not converted to Islam thought of him.

Islam is based on the writings of a crazy man. You should read what people of his time who were not converted to Islam thought of him.

Agreed for it to be a true faith you need to base it off the writings of multiple crazy men.

My thoughts on Islam are simple as long as you do not infringe upon the rights of others while practicing it you have earned my indifference.

Agreed for it to be a true faith you need to base it off the writings of multiple crazy men.

When you read the Koran, and other writings of him, it's pretty obvious of what happened. He plagiarized the the beginnings of the Torah and declared himself as "the last prophet". The beginnings of the Koran are sane, but as time goes on he becomes maniacal.

Werbung:
In Arabic, Islam means submission to the will of Allah , and this comes from the root word Salam, which means peace.
This is cognate to the Hebrew word for peace, Shalom, ironically, since Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic languages .
It's true that Muslims have slaughtered an enormous number of people in the past .1400 years, but Christianity hasn't exactly been a religion of peace,either , and Christians have slaughtered an enormous number of people,too ; Jews,Muslims , not ot mention Christians of different denominations slaughtering each other, such as Catholics and Protestants .
The whole history of the world has been filled with people of different religions slaughtering each others for the most trivial and stupid reasons .

Back