Poor Joe Biden has to give up another lucrative side job

Werbung:
Is there? Trump has 500+ LLCs.

Please, continue.
Evidently you are unaware of the concept of co-mingling funds. When you own more than one enterprise you are not allowed to mix the funds of one entity with the funds from another. This is to enforce tax laws so that you can't use profits from company A to operate company B that is losing money appearing to make no taxable profit from either. If company A profits are $1,000,000 and company B loses $1,000,000 you are liable to pay taxes on the whole $1,000,000 and can take $1,000,000 out of your pocket to keep Company B operating. You would have a capital loss for tax purposes for Company B, but exactly how much you can write off against future company B profits is different than how much you can write off on your personal income taxes as the owner of the losing company in any given year. Whatever else is true you WILL keep the funds in different accounts and not co-mingle it. In the same vein, you cannot re-direct business from money-making Company A to money-losing Company B to lower your tax liability. For instance; you can't own or control two like hotels near enough each other to do this. That's called a controlled group, it's forbidden, and the IRS watches for this and other ~money-laundering ~ schemes like hawks.

So, each Trump entity might have as few as two bank accounts: one for general accounts, and one for payroll. More complex entities, like international traders, need at least one in every foreign jurisdiction to satisfy the local taxing authority which wants tax income on all income earned within its grubby little reach. The IRS has a forensic accountant for every so many banks and he audits banks on whatever routine schedule he thinks is good. He goes from bank to bank looking for irregularities, continuously. It’s all he does, and he can spot money laundering from across the street. Copice?

We know you morons have no credible evidence

Hunter Biden’s staggering $20M haul from Kazhaks, Chinese, Russians, Romanians and Ukrainians revealed in new bank records: Comer​

Hunter Biden’s staggering $20M haul from Kazhaks, Chinese, Russians, Romanians and Ukrainians revealed in new bank records: Comer​

hunter? you morons keep obsessing about hunter.
I was clearly talking about joe and said his name. duh.

"joe" is not "hunter" moron. duh

Werbung:
you believe what putin says absolutely?
hahahahah
hahahahah
hahahahahhahahahahahah
I believe he says what news reports claim he says, but I do not believe what he claims any more than I believe what lying and looting leftists claim.

Back