Republicans FAVOR Abortion!!

Mr. Shaman

It's either that....or, they're too-damned-stupid to THINK-things-thru.​

"A young woman I knew in Britain added another explanation. "If you're [sexually] active," she said, "the way to avoid abortion is to avoid pregnancy. Most of us do that with an IUD or a diaphragm. It means going to the doctor. But that's easy here, because anybody can go to the doctor free."

For various reasons, then, expanding health-care coverage reduces the rate of abortion. All the other industrialized democracies figured that out years ago."

Then, again....how're the 1%ers & "moralists" gonna penalize the poor for unintended-pregnancies (unlike the 1%ers & "moralists" OWN little Prom-Queens?)

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
It's either that....or, they're too-damned-stupid to THINK-things-thru.

Then, again....how're the 1%ers & "moralists" gonna penalize the poor for unintended-pregnancies (unlike the 1%ers & "moralists" OWN little Prom-Queens?)

:rolleyes:

Show me someone who says they can't find affordable birth control in the US, and I'll show you a liar. The real problem is the poor should stop listening to liberal morals. If it feels good, do it. Sex=Love. Free sex is good, normal and healthy. Blah Blah Blah. At the end of the day, it's the responsible tax payers who will have to pay the health care and welfare costs that results from all this whoring around, when the children who manage to escape the abortionist get raised by their grandma. But don't worry, the liberals will make sure those kids grow up with the "right" set of values so they can repeat these same behaviors generation after generation. At least they will ALWAYS vote Democrat.

Perhaps you don't care that 70% of black children are born out of wedlock? Uncle Walt's Morals I'm sure that's all due to a lack of birth control...except this rate was less than 20% back in the bad old days of segregation and real lack of birth control options. No, I suggest this is a result of liberal values--when sex is more valued than family.

Men, if you keep it in your pants, work hard, advance yourself, cherish your family, and sacrifice for your children, you and your family will enjoy success. Yeah, those heartless conservative values. Giving real hope and a real way out to the poor for generations.

Show me someone who says they can't find affordable birth control in the US, and I'll show you a liar.

Perhaps you don't care that 70% of black children are born out of wedlock?
Ah, yes....affordable; that grand ol' "conservative"-yardstick, when dealing with ANY issue (kinda like those affordable Humvees that BUSHCO & Rummy first sent to Iraq!). :rolleyes:

Now, effective birth control....that's a whole different story, for "conservative"!!!!

How're you gonna mange to punish those-people (with a lifetime o' poverty; your Christian-obligation, no doubt), if the LIBRULS insist on available/EFFECTIVE birth-control?????

Ah, yes....affordable; that grand ol' "conservative"-yardstick, when dealing with ANY issue (kinda like those affordable Humvees that BUSHCO & Rummy first sent to Iraq!). :rolleyes:

Now, effective birth control....that's a whole different story, for "conservative"!!!!

How're you gonna mange to punish those-people (with a lifetime o' poverty; your Christian-obligation, no doubt), if the LIBRULS insist on available/EFFECTIVE birth-control?????

I would suggest extreme radicals liberals do not really understand the position of many on ABORTION! Would not AMERICA be much better off IF our Founders had decided "liberalism, extreme anti- American liberalism" would call for abortion of the suspected future menace.Look how many lives would have been saved ,just in the last One Hundred years, IF wars caused by F.D.R., J.F.K., L.B.J., Carter , and Clinton had not happened?
It seems most of the time of a Republican Administration is spent cleaning up a war created or caused by the WEAKNESS of democrats aka liberals or communists or marxist. George Bush spent his entire eight years correcting the problems caused by Clinton ignoring America's enemies while sitting or laying in our Oval Office and showing a young intern how to use a FLY to snag a TROUT! Thousands of AMERICAN LIVES and our TWIN TOWERS in New York were VICTIMS of his warped sexual hunger! YET, , liberals still praise this guy !! WOW, now that is UGLY! Today , America suffers from "obamaism"same horse, different color.

You do understand that medicaid pays for IUD's, and other forms of birth control, right?

You do know that free clinics actually provide birth control devices for free, right?

It is kind of like the left wing claim that millions are "uninsured" when the truth is that millions qualify for health insurance such as Medicaid, and do not apply for it.

Just more lies from the ones who encouraged laziness, and ineptitude, to the point where the people have been enslaved by their own lack of will power, and willingness to do what is morally necessary to have a better life.

"Sweeping support for a proposed Ohio constitutional amendment enshrining abortion rights spotlights the potential power of the issue to drive voter turnout and affect races up and down the ballot, even in Republican-leaning states.

A new USA TODAY Network/Suffolk University survey of
Ohio showed the amendment guaranteeing access to reproductive services backed by a double-digit margin, 58%-32%. Significant support crossed partisan lines, including a third of Republicans and a stunning 85% of independent women, a key group of persuadable voters."

Show me someone who says they can't find affordable birth control in the US, and I'll show you a liar. The real problem is the poor should stop listening to liberal morals. If it feels good, do it. Sex=Love. Free sex is good, normal and healthy. Blah Blah Blah. At the end of the day, it's the responsible tax payers who will have to pay the health care and welfare costs that results from all this whoring around, when the children who manage to escape the abortionist get raised by their grandma. But don't worry, the liberals will make sure those kids grow up with the "right" set of values so they can repeat these same behaviors generation after generation. At least they will ALWAYS vote Democrat.

Perhaps you don't care that 70% of black children are born out of wedlock? Uncle Walt's Morals I'm sure that's all due to a lack of birth control...except this rate was less than 20% back in the bad old days of segregation and real lack of birth control options. No, I suggest this is a result of liberal values--when sex is more valued than family.

Men, if you keep it in your pants, work hard, advance yourself, cherish your family, and sacrifice for your children, you and your family will enjoy success. Yeah, those heartless conservative values. Giving real hope and a real way out to the poor for generations.
Well said. Democrats trotted out a liar one time who whined to Congress that if abortifacients were not included in her free healthcare, she would be out of pocked more than $3,000/month. Poor, poor, rich college student whore whining about having to spend her own money to support her sexual pleasures if Congress did not make someone else pay for it.

1690341244606.png

Well said. Democrats trotted out a liar one time who whined to Congress that if abortifacients were not included in her free healthcare, she would be out of pocked more than $3,000/month. Poor, poor, rich college student whore whining about having to spend her own money to support her sexual pleasures if Congress did not make someone else pay for it.

View attachment 5823

republicans by a clear majority support abotion.

NJ4Qx[1].png Democrats trotted out a liar one time who whined to Congress that if abortifacients were not included in her free healthcare, she would be out of pocked more than $3,000/month.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

You've got no proof, o' that, so it's gotta be another lie.

Werbung:
Back