RUSH, taken to Hospital in Hawaii, Reason

always

OUR #1 CONSERVATIVE and #1 political asset in AMERICA is OK but was taken to hospital suffering chest pains. Cause , found himself breathing same air as the "EMPTY SUIT", obama.

P.S . RUSH, mourned the deaths of EIGHT AMERICA CIVILANS in AFGH. terrorist bombings. Obama will comment on murders after he completes his Golf Outing sometime next year!
GOLF MUST COME FIRST!!

Werbung:
How is it that Rush and BO were in Hawaii at the same time.
Obama because he grew up there and it's a nicer place to be in December than DC, Limbaugh because he was invited to golf there and decided to take a Christmas break.

Conspiracy believers everywhere want to know...
And the reason we need to worry about what conspiracy believers want is.....??

Obama because he grew up there and it's a nicer place to be in December than DC, Limbaugh because he was invited to golf there and decided to take a Christmas break.

And the reason we need to worry about what conspiracy believers want is.....??

Is NOT KENYA Obama Birth Place?, Come now his entire family was bred in a HUT in KENYA!! Many still live there , except the one gal who lived in New York City in a government paid slum! Obama had her DEPORTED!! to KENYA!!

KENYA , not see the truth, his real BIRTH CERTIFICATE, OBAMAS' is sealed by COURT order because it says KENYA!!

BIRTH CERTIFICATE, OBAMAS' is sealed by COURT order

its not sealed, its just not available to anyone other than the party concerned (or their power of attourney holder or executor or parent). same for him as anyone else. this is generally true across America.

Libs say the nicest things...

The death of Rush would be catastrophic for the conservative movement. He is the best and his treatment of liberals and liberalism is to be admired and mimicked by all with any brain matter between their ears.

Wonkette chimed in with a characteristically cheeky, "RUSH LIMBAUGH is in 'serious condition' at a Hawaii hospital, and we shall save the Death Jokes until he earns them the old-fashioned way."

Still, from less prominent corners of the Twitter-verse, there was a steady drip of joy expressed at Limbaugh's misfortunes. The humor website TheFullGinsburg.com wrote, "No one wants Rush Limbaugh to die. But they do want his doctors to fail," and a quick thumb through Twitter's #Rush hashtag reveals other wishes of ill health upon Limbaugh. Republicans expressed outraged at some of the reactions.
http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0912/diverse_reaction_to_limbaugh.html

Yeah and libs everywhere hope he dies in that hospital.
I wouldn't call this fatal.

bottle_in_ass.jpg

TYPICAL (for an old Queen, like him), but...hardly fatal.

:rolleyes:

What's Porky tryin' to HIDE??!!!

:confused:

"Laffy over at The Political Carnival found this one. Looks like KITV in Honolulu decided to scrub any mention of Limbaugh saying he was taking medication for back pain.

As she also noted at the end of the press conference Ed Henry asked Limbaugh if he was taking pain killers and he denied it but said he was on Prednisone instead. More on that over at Laffy and Paddy's place."

What's Porky tryin' to HIDE??!!!

:confused:

I did hear in the first reports that he told the doctors he was on pain killers for his back.

The whole last week and a half that he did his radio show he did standing up because his back hurt and he said on air that he cant take pain pills so I am not sure what to think. It could be he got some after he went on vacation

either way I agree with you the first reports said he told them he had taken pain pills when they picked him up to take him to the hospital.

Hmmm Druggie Limbaugh and hospital...

That reminds me of the story of the guy in the hospital that needed a heart transplant and the doctor told him... GOOD NEWS I found two donor hearts, both match you're blood type, and you can choose.

The first is from a 22 year old college athlete that was killed in a fatal car accident and the other is from Rush Limbaugh who died of an OxyContin overdose.

The patient quickly said I'll take Limbaugh's heart. The doctor shocked by his decision asked why he'd rather have the much older drug & riddled Rush Limbaugh's heart and the patient said...

That's easy. I want the one that wasn't used that much.
;)

Werbung:
Back