RUSH, taken to Hospital in Hawaii, Reason

Come on you've heard Bush speak... it wouldn't be hard to believe he sniffed glue an hour ago.:D

And Rush is your typical rich drug addict hypocrite. Everybody who's poor and uses drugs is trash and should have the book thrown at them. But if you get some pills from your doctor and you like them... just go to 5 or 6 other doctors and load up with all the OxyContin (pill heroin) you can stuff in your mouth.

President Obama on the other hand never got addicted to anything or in any trouble whatsoever. But he wanted to come forward because to him setting some kids straight from his position of "I've been there" was more important to him than any embarrassment factor. What a hell of a good guy!

I disagree with you on just about everything you said here. But I still like you anyways :)

Werbung:
No, you got it wrong again. I am going by forum rules. The rules state we should not give personal attacks to eachother. Of course it is ok to attack politicians and public figures. Newt is a public figure, there is nothing wrong with attacking him or his ideas just like there is nothing wrong with attacking obama and his ideas or Sarah Palin and her ideas or President Bush and his deas. But it is something else and against the forum rules to attack fellow posters. It should not be that hard for you to understand.

Oh, contra...no harder then it is for you to continue to misunderstand:

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER So it's only an approved 'ATTACK' when BIB tells the forum to ATTACK...but if the HYPOCRITE states that she hates a HYPOCRITE...it's bad form to point that out to the HYPOCRITE that she's being HYPOCRITICAL ;)
GOD FORBID that we just all keep mum about the things around here that we disagree with...OK, NOW I THINK I'M FULLY UNDERSTANDING THE TRIBE MENTALITY :rolleyes: You few people are indeed quirky/amusing deep thinkers...LOL

Yep, that seems about as equal as you'll ever agree to be or as you did before, just call another person a M.F. and get away with it...LMAO

Oh, contra...no harder then it is for you to continue to misunderstand:

[/I]

Yep, that seems about as equal as you'll ever agree to be or as you did before, just call another person a M.F. and get away with it...LMAO

Long before you showed up on this board I made a post that I admit I should not have made. It doesnt come any where near close to the things you have said to half the members on the forum but it was wrong, and I admitted it was wrong.

I find it kind of funny that you have to go back to a post I made long before you came to the forum to find me saying something I should not have. Something I admitted I should not have. Even if the guy was saying there is nothing wrong with a grown man having sex with a 7 year old, I should have been more polite to him.

Odd thing is I can go to just about any of your posts made to people you dont like and find equal or better examples and not over grown men having sex with 7 year olds.

Either way, back to your first complaint that I think people should only attack persons I approve of.

No, I think we should all try to get along even when we disagree in the forum but I see nothing at all wrong with any of us attacking public figures, political or otherwise.

Long before you showed up on this board I made a post that I admit I should not have made. It doesnt come any where near close to the things you have said to half the members on the forum but it was wrong, and I admitted it was wrong.

I find it kind of funny that you have to go back to a post I made long before you came to the forum to find me saying something I should not have. Something I admitted I should not have. Even if the guy was saying there is nothing wrong with a grown man having sex with a 7 year old, I should have been more polite to him.

Odd thing is I can go to just about any of your posts made to people you dont like and find equal or better examples and not over grown men having sex with 7 year olds.

Either way, back to your first complaint that I think people should only attack persons I approve of.

No, I think we should all try to get along even when we disagree in the forum but I see nothing at all wrong with any of us attacking public figures, political or otherwise.

Strange how that little snippet was delivered to me buy a long time resident around here...hmmm :D

So I really didn't have to go searching for something that proves you to be a hypocrite...but as I told another of your tribe: "put up or shut up about your statement about my posts...cause it's easy to say/accuse when you have NO PROOF".

And as I told you once before...don't pull that "you're better then the WORLD attitude", cause it don't fly when you have the 'toilet paper trail' that you've left laying around this site ;)

Get back to me when you have the PROOF and BTW did you ever apologize to Agnapostate for those vile words or you just let it fade away and hoped that he would forgive & forget?

Strange how that little snippet was delivered to me buy a long time resident around here...hmmm :D

So I really didn't have to go searching for something that proves you to be a hypocrite...but as I told another of your tribe: "put up or shut up about your statement about my posts...cause it's easy to say/accuse when you have NO PROOF".

And as I told you once before...don't pull that "you're better then the WORLD attitude", cause it don't fly when you have the 'toilet paper trail' that you've left laying around this site ;)

Get back to me when you have the PROOF and BTW did you ever apologize to Agnapostate for those vile words or you just let it fade away and hoped that he would forgive & forget?

You took it as a snip but I was just pointing out that the thread you are talking about was a ways before you got here, and as you say.. you have been here for a long time... yet you had to go back to before you came here to find something to harp on me about.

Put up or shut up? read just about any of your posts to anyone you disagree with and you will most likely find personal attacks to that person and probably about me and Bob (who has been banned for some time, and not even posting here)

I nor anyone is better than you, you should know that.

and no, I do not remember telling im I am sorry for being really rude.

Agnapostate, I am sorry for being rude in my post to you. But I stand firm that it should never be legal for grown men to have sex with children.

You took it as a snip but I was just pointing out that the thread you are talking about was a ways before you got here, and as you say.. you have been here for a long time... yet you had to go back to before you came here to find something to harp on me about.

Put up or shut up? read just about any of your posts to anyone you disagree with and you will most likely find personal attacks to that person and probably about me and Bob (who has been banned for some time, and not even posting here)

I nor anyone is better than you, you should know that.

and no, I do not remember telling im I am sorry for being really rude.

Agnapostate, I am sorry for being rude in my post to you. But I stand firm that it should never be legal for grown men to have sex with children.
You can't PROVE YOUR LIES, about my posting smut...but you keep repeating it:cool:

I wasn't the one looking for your SMUT POST...it was provided to me but then you and GenSeneca provided the WHERE/WHEN/WHAT it was posted in...self inflicted stupidity on your part and it's my fault that you proved it...RIGHT ;)

YOU MAKE ME LMAO...your hysteria and over blown sense of righteousness is truly mind blowing...but you do it soooo well {{snicker}}

So...as with before...you can't put up so you'll just have to shut up and I'll await your next 'F'up...horrible job but someones got to keep you honest!

You can't PROVE YOUR LIES, about my posting smut...but you keep repeating it:cool:

I wasn't the one looking for your SMUT POST...it was provided to me but then you and GenSeneca provided the WHERE/WHEN/WHAT it was posted in...self inflicted stupidity on your part and it's my fault that you proved it...RIGHT ;)

YOU MAKE ME LMAO...your hysteria and over blown sense of righteousness is truly mind blowing...but you do it soooo well {{snicker}}

So...as with before...you can't put up so you'll just have to shut up and I'll await your next 'F'up...horrible job but someones got to keep you honest!

OH,It sickens me so to read a post where the female Gender uses the "F" word!! It seems only liberal gals are so unseemly! BUT it DISGRACES the entire gender, so rotten, May we proceed with clear and proper thought ASPCA? I will TRY to keep you PROPER!!

how do you come to know that ?

not saying he did, just saying its an unknown.

Well since he came forward with this on his own to help kids... has never had any known addiction issues and I'm sure many people he knew growing up have been asked and he has no criminal record I'm for believing him.

Druggie Limbaugh on the other hand did so much pill heroin he completely lost his hearing and had to have cochlear implants to even hear again and was also busted and formally charged. That's equally self explanatory.

Good thing Obamacare has yet to destroy our health care system. Otherwise, Rush might be dead today.

"I wanted to say I'm just glad this happened before 2013 and Obama's health care went into effect, because I might not have survived it," Limbaugh said today.
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=121131

The Great One!
RushLimbaugh.jpg

Good thing Obamacare has yet to destroy our health care system. Otherwise, Rush might be dead today.

"I wanted to say I'm just glad this happened before 2013 and Obama's health care went into effect, because I might not have survived it," Limbaugh said today.
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=121131

The Great One!
RushLimbaugh.jpg

He also said today about the pain killer he told the doctors he had taken was actually a shot given by the hospital the day before. So he didnt go back on pills, that was nice to know.

OH,It sickens me so to read a post where the female Gender uses the "F" word!! It seems only liberal gals are so unseemly! BUT it DISGRACES the entire gender, so rotten, May we proceed with clear and proper thought ASPCA? I will TRY to keep you PROPER!!

And you are sexist as well. Is it really all that much better when men say the "f" word? Maybe you could include all the women who use the "f" word in your re-education program.

Originally Posted by always OH,It sickens me so to read a post where the female Gender uses the "F" word!! It seems only liberal gals are so unseemly! BUT it DISGRACES the entire gender, so rotten, May we proceed with clear and proper thought ASPCA? I will TRY to keep you PROPER!!

And you are sexist as well. Is it really all that much better when men say the "f" word? Maybe you could include all the women who use the "f" word in your re-education program.

See here's the thing Mare, smut minded children can only focus on the perceived naughtily word being the 'F' BOMB instead of the possibility that I meant 'F'd as in 'F'n/'F'd > could/would mean FOULED UP...I left it up the mind of the reader to fill in the 'WHAT IF' and as with 'ALWAYS' it 'ALWAYS' goes straight for the gutter speak that is his normal limited language usage.

But TY of encapsulating the smut that 'ALWAYS' said...I'm liven/loven life having put that ignoramus on IGNORE OPTION...:cool:

Just be glad it was not your beloved druggie president.
I think I can say (without any reservations) that Lil' Dumbya was not top gun's beloved druggie president.​

"....Bush was arrested for possession of cocaine in 1972 in Texas, most likely in late November or December after his stint in Alabama. Bush was allowed to perform community service in 1973 by working for a minority children's program in Houston, Professionals United for Leadership League (PULL), chaired by his father. The record of that arrest was expunged, meaning he apparently received the equivalent of Youthful Offender status at the age of 26."

I think I can say (without any reservations) that Lil' Dumbya was not top gun's beloved druggie president.​

I agree that President Bush is not Top Guns beloved president. He likes the other druggie... obama.

I think its terrible that President Bush got off so light just because he was the son of an important politician.

I highly doubt we will ever have another president who doesnt have some drug history, its not just gonna be obama, President Clinton and President Bush.

The only reason I bring it up is Top Gun is always calling Rush, druggie Rush. If he is going to do that I will have to keep talking about his beloved druggie president too.

But you are right, President Bush got off light and only because he was a Bush, and that is wrong!

Werbung:
I really dont care what drugs he did/does, but if you are going to call Rush Druggie Limbaugh

Then I have to remind you of your druggie president.
I'm pretty-certain (here), the issue isn't drug-use.

It's more about Porky's non-stop/terminal-case o' Hypocrisy.​

Limbaugh On Drugs

"There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods, which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.

What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

...We are becoming too tolerant as a society, folks, especially of crime, in too many parts of the country.... This country certainly appears to be tolerant, forgive and forget. I mean, you know as well as I do, you go out and commit the worst murder in the world and you just say you're sorry, people go, "Oh, OK. A little contrition."... People say, "I feel better. He said he's sorry for it." We're becoming too tolerant, folks." - Rush Limbaugh TV show (10/5/95)

:rolleyes:

Back