RUSH, taken to Hospital in Hawaii, Reason

Werbung:
self recognition? So now on top of the 20 other things you have accused me of I cheat on my wife?

See, the real reason that you get all combobulated/can't take a joke/overly hysterical is the way in which you don't understand what words MEAN and then you get pissed off {as usual} but everyone has to explain every little finite thing to you.;)

ROTFLMAO...ya, I called you a wife cheater...OMG, LMAO

See, the real reason that you get all combobulated/can't take a joke/overly hysterical is the way in which you don't understand what words MEAN and then you get pissed off {as usual} but everyone has to explain every little finite thing to you.;)

ROTFLMAO...ya, I called you a wife cheater...OMG, LMAO

I am not pissed off, just tired of you and your endless need to bash me in forum.

I am not pissed off, just tired of you and your endless need to bash me in forum.
Here.....

KIM21271_1_1.JPG

.....stock-up!

:rolleyes:

Hi PANDORA , Please be guided by the "ALWAYS" creed, my guiding principle:

Never be insulted by the "SHAMELESS" for those without HONOR cannot ever judge the HONORABLE!!! "-Always" -7-4-60

The death of Rush would be catastrophic for the conservative movement. He is the best and his treatment of liberals and liberalism is to be admired and mimicked by all with any brain matter between their ears.
Well....to keep things simple, we might-as-well rely on the brain-matter of the same species, as Porky Limbaugh....

muddy+pigs+002.JPG

do you really want to go back to the comments after Ted Kennedy Died? or would you rather just shut up?
Ya' gotta figure...the Dead-O-Heads are figuring he (probably) spent an inordinate-amount-of-time, in the ER, like they would have, after falling-off their front-porch (in their easy-chair). :(

It's an honest mistake.

PANDORA SAID: I cant stand Newt Gingrich because as he was cheating on his dying wife he was blasting Clinton for Monica. I hate that.
PANDORA SAID: He is a horrible disgusting man, I wish you guys would attack him more!
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER LMAO...yep, that's exactly what a HYPOCRITE DOES {self recognition can be such a healing THING}
So it's only an approved 'ATTACK' when BIB tells the forum to ATTACK...but if the HYPOCRITE states that she hates a HYPOCRITE...it's bad form to point that out to the HYPOCRITE that she's being HYPOCRITICAL ;)
GOD FORBID that we just all keep mum about the things around here that we disagree with...OK, NOW I THINK I'M FULLY UNDERSTANDING THE TRIBE MENTALITY :rolleyes: You few people are indeed quirky/amusing deep thinkers...LOL

Bush was secretly taped by a friend talking about why he is not open about his cocain use in college, I think it was a fair enough reason. I still have a hard time picturing him doing drugs or being high but he did do it. He didnt write books about it and brag about it but he did do it.

and yes I know the difference, and I personally think getting addicted to pills that your doctor gave you is very much different than going out to do illegal drugs then bragging about it in books.

Come on you've heard Bush speak... it wouldn't be hard to believe he sniffed glue an hour ago.:D

And Rush is your typical rich drug addict hypocrite. Everybody who's poor and uses drugs is trash and should have the book thrown at them. But if you get some pills from your doctor and you like them... just go to 5 or 6 other doctors and load up with all the OxyContin (pill heroin) you can stuff in your mouth.

President Obama on the other hand never got addicted to anything or in any trouble whatsoever. But he wanted to come forward because to him setting some kids straight from his position of "I've been there" was more important to him than any embarrassment factor. What a hell of a good guy!

So it's only an approved 'ATTACK' when BIB tells the forum to ATTACK...but if the HYPOCRITE states that she hates a HYPOCRITE...it's bad form to point that out to the HYPOCRITE that she's being HYPOCRITICAL ;)
GOD FORBID that we just all keep mum about the things around here that we disagree with...OK, NOW I THINK I'M FULLY UNDERSTANDING THE TRIBE MENTALITY :rolleyes: You few people are indeed quirky/amusing deep thinkers...LOL

THEN!!! We "ALWAYS" have the squeaky clean, Honorable, Truthful, Loyal to just ONE WIFE, HONESTLY CONSERVATIVE!! PRINCIPLED as well as MODEST and RESPECTFUL! -- "ALWAYS!! " --A PRODUCT of the GOLDEN MICROPHONE and a Masters DEGREE FROM THE INSTITUTE OF CONSERVATIVE STUDY-- AKA the EIB and taught by the MASTER himself , OUR HONORABLE PROFESSOR , RUSH LIMBAUGH, ESQUIRE!
Recommended to EVERY liberal seeking TRUTH , HONOR , and GOD!!, I "ALWAYS" was once a lost deomcrat, begging a Union for support. Walking a picket line trying to gain a few pennies an h0ur in wages.
THEN , I saw the LIGHT, I never worked for a wage again. I went into SALES, selling more and earning more!! , My CUP OF TEA. I wanted a RAISE , I just sold more product , giving myself a RAISE. Soon I was DIRECTING others in Sales and being paid part of their commissions as well as earning my personal Commission. I never had it so good!. Here I was helping others thrive and sharing in their success, PLUS I was being paid a healthy commission for my sales too. My goodness, why would any one want to be chained to a UNION, they never helped any worker rise above the set "hourly wage".
FREE , FREE, FREE , at last, MY GOD , I was FREE at Last!
Then in the late 1980's - RUSH became the CONSERVATIVE LEADER and AMERICA herself became more BLEST!! THANK YOU GOD!!

how do you come to know that ?

not saying he did, just saying its an unknown.

Well, then by that same stretch of your imagination...we'll just say that once a 'Druggie ALWAYS A DRUGGIE' and poor-poor RUSH will never be rehabilitated no matter how many of you tin-foil hats state that he's 'CLEAN NOW'!

Works for me...does that work for you :cool:

Werbung:

No, you got it wrong again. I am going by forum rules. The rules state we should not give personal attacks to eachother. Of course it is ok to attack politicians and public figures. Newt is a public figure, there is nothing wrong with attacking him or his ideas just like there is nothing wrong with attacking obama and his ideas or Sarah Palin and her ideas or President Bush and his deas. But it is something else and against the forum rules to attack fellow posters. It should not be that hard for you to understand.

The Forum Rules:

1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected. We hope to see people conduct debates in a civilized manner.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=943

Back