RUSH, taken to Hospital in Hawaii, Reason

its not sealed, its just not available to anyone other than the party concerned (or their power of attourney holder or executor or parent). Same for him as anyone else. This is generally true across america.

but!! Not for a legal prez. All other 43 legals never needed to hide!

Werbung:
Just be glad it was not your beloved druggie president :D

Our President is in great shape. Smoking some pot in college didn't slow him down a bit... hence the Our President part.;)

Now druggie Limbaugh on the other hand out running around doctor hoping' and getting busted for thousands & thousands of hits of OxyContin (pill heroin) and even doing it so much he went deaf and had to have couhlear implants so he could hear again... now that's a problem.

Well not to his Satanic flock maybe... but most people.:D

Druggie Limbaugh...

The 44th President of the United States of America...

DRUGS could very well explain Obama and his lack of rational thought and the very long time- MONTHS - to make a basic decision. Maybe COCAINE has gotten to him again! He STUTTERS OFTEN and looks dark around the eyes!

Will stay on top of this very serious and questionable situation!

Yes,COCAINE could very well be the reason for Obamas' lack of rational thought and reason it takes him MONTHS to make even a basic decision. He was a SNORTER not too many years ago , I can see a weak personality like him needing fall back into his rut!! G.W. Bush had a problem too But he is a much STRONGER PERSON and LEADER than "Obie", Plus BUSH became a CHRISTIAN . While Obie for 20 YEARS studied the marxist line under Rev. Wright, who had everything WRONG!!

Our President is in great shape. Smoking some pot in college didn't slow him down a bit

smoking pot in college? you are so silly or have you really not read his 2 bios where he has bragged about coke use and other things and it was not just in college.

I really dont care what drugs he did/does, but if you are going to call Rush
Druggie Limbaugh

Then I have to remind you of your druggie president.

smoking pot in college? you are so silly or have you really not read his 2 bios where he has bragged about coke use and other things and it was not just in college.

I really dont care what drugs he did/does, but if you are going to call Rush
Druggie Limbaugh

Then I have to remind you of your druggie president.

you do understand the difference from someone who tries a drug...and someone who Does drugs right? LIke Rush who had to do them just to get threw the day becuse he was a addict...Obama never had issues with that.

thats like calling me a pot head becuse I have in fact smoked like 2 times in my life...and throwing me in teh same pool as Cheech and Chong....

Bush was a boozer and did cocaine ( well the last I heard,,,,,he can't recall if he did cocaine.....how much booze must you drink to not know you if you did cocaine though?

you do understand the difference from someone who tries a drug...and someone who Does drugs right? LIke Rush who had to do them just to get threw the day becuse he was a addict...Obama never had issues with that.

thats like calling me a pot head becuse I have in fact smoked like 2 times in my life...and throwing me in teh same pool as Cheech and Chong....

Bush was a boozer and did cocaine ( well the last I heard,,,,,he can't recall if he did cocaine.....how much booze must you drink to not know you if you did cocaine though?

Sure I understand.

Both are wrong

obama did illegal drugs earlier in life for fun, Rush got addicted to perscription pain pills after his ear pain/surgery.

Both are wrong

I am perfectly fine to let both go

but if someone is going to keep bringing up that Rush like thousands if not millions of Americans got addicted to his perscription pain pills then I will have to keep bringing up that obama did a number of illegal drugs also.

I am not calling you a pot head and if you are its all ok by me.

If you will notice I only bring up obamas drug use when people bring up Rush's addiction. I stop when they stop. Its probably good if they dont stop so I dont stop because I did totally forget about his illegal drug use till someone posted about it and reminded me.

but if someone is going to keep bringing up that Rush like thousands if not millions of Americans got addicted to his perscription pain pills then I will have to keep bringing up that obama did a number of illegal drugs also.

I am not calling you a pot head and if you are its all ok by me.

If you will notice I only bring up obamas drug use when people bring up Rush's addiction. I stop when they stop. Its probably good if they dont stop so I dont stop because I did totally forget about his illegal drug use till someone posted about it and reminded me.

There is however the issue of hypocrisy. I have heard Rush excoriating drug users on his radio show while he himself was addicted. I am not aware of Obie doing any such a thing.

People's recreational drug use is not an issue for me until they start beating the anti-drug propaganda drum while still using themselves.

There is however the issue of hypocrisy. I have heard Rush excoriating drug users on his radio show while he himself was addicted. I am not aware of Obie doing any such a thing.

People's recreational drug use is not an issue for me until they start beating the anti-drug propaganda drum while still using themselves.

Oh I agree with that except I have never heard Rush do that. I have been told he does but no one could give me any quotes and I do listen to the guy pretty much every day.

I have heard him on the topic of drugs with Daryl Strawberry but he was advocating for Daryl that the law had no right to keep making him go to rehab. And I have heard him go on about places like Oregon who gives heroin adicts free methedone at tax payer expense as being pathetic and stupid but because it was at tax payer expence.

I cant stand Newt Gingrich because as he was cheating on his dying wife he was blasting Clinton for Monica. I hate that.

Oh I agree with that except I have never heard Rush do that. I have been told he does but no one could give me any quotes and I do listen to the guy pretty much every day.

I have heard him on the topic of drugs with Daryl Strawberry but he was advocating for Daryl that the law had no right to keep making him go to rehab. And I have heard him go on about places like Oregon who gives heroin adicts free methedone at tax payer expense as being pathetic and stupid but because it was at tax payer expence.

I cant stand Newt Gingrich because as he was cheating on his dying wife he was blasting Clinton for Monica. I hate that.

yea Newt was a real saint for that one...

Of course Pandora knows the difference. That's what makes her worshiping at the alter of Jabba the Rush all that much more disturbing.:eek:

Kids in college partying and experimenting with drinking and drugs is very common. The difference is if you mature & grow up and become a responsible adult. Maybe you're even a good enough adult to come forward with your stories so you can help struggling kids in school. Obama did.

But Bush... let's look at Bush. He chose to carry his partying days way up into his political careerer. Eventually just admitting he was a raging alcoholic and refusing to answer any questions about all the eyewitness reports of his wild and woolly coke use.

Druggie Limbaugh did pill heroin so much as an adult he lost his hearing and have cochlear implants and he got busted big time for doctor hopping.

Those on the Druggie Limbaugh side are truly on the Dark Side.

The Bush Oval Office...
:D

Werbung:
Of course Pandora knows the difference. That's what makes her worshiping at the alter of Jabba the Rush all that much more disturbing.:eek:

Kids in college partying and experimenting with drinking and drugs is very common. The difference is if you mature & grow up and become a responsible adult. Maybe you're even a good enough adult to come forward with your stories so you can help struggling kids in school. Obama did.

But Bush... let's look at Bush. He chose to carry his partying days way up into his political careerer. Eventually just admitting he was a raging alcoholic and refusing to answer any questions about all the eyewitness reports of his wild and woolly coke use.

Druggie Limbaugh did pill heroin so much as an adult he lost his hearing and have cochlear implants and he got busted big time for doctor hopping.

Those on the Druggie Limbaugh side are truly on the Dark Side.

The Bush Oval Office...
:D

Bush was secretly taped by a friend talking about why he is not open about his cocain use in college, I think it was a fair enough reason. I still have a hard time picturing him doing drugs or being high but he did do it. He didnt write books about it and brag about it but he did do it.

and yes I know the difference, and I personally think getting addicted to pills that your doctor gave you is very much different than going out to do illegal drugs then bragging about it in books.

Back