RUSH, taken to Hospital in Hawaii, Reason

Werbung:
There is however the issue of hypocrisy. I have heard Rush excoriating drug users on his radio show while he himself was addicted. I am not aware of Obie doing any such a thing.
Oh I agree with that except I have never heard Rush do that.
Ya' have, NOW!!!!!!

490.gif

Ya' have, NOW!!!!!!

490.gif

Well yes, IF its true.

Remember a couple of months ago there were 2 quotes that were said to be by Rush that were bunk. It kept him from buying a foot ball team even though the quotes were proven bunk.

This might be true, but I got to verify it, its too bad you have not got something newer than 15 years or more than one. A pattern of it to follow would be nice.

He did get in trouble, paid fines exc. Isnt that what your quote was saying?

"if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up"

I think they did to him what the law let them do to him, if they could have given him 5 years in prison I bet they would have.

"Whether he realized it or not, Limbaugh was praising the care he received from union nurses in one of the country's most progressive health care systems. On behalf of the labor movement and health reform advocates everywhere, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, Rush!

544.gif

Werbung:
Back