"Settled Science"??

And misinformation is queen, and data tampering is the court jester.

The very nature of science is skepticism. Real science is all about questioning everything and constantly examining hypotheses....and in real science, as soon as a hypothesis fails one test or prediction, it is tossed out and real science goes back to the drawing board to try to find out what is really going on. The list of predictions and tests the greenhouse/agw hypothesis have failed is as long as michael jordan's leg...beginning with the fact that there has been no warming for damned near 20 years now in spite of steadily increasing atmospheric CO2.

Alarmists approach the issue from the position of religious zealots. They have faith and no amount of observed data contradicting their belief will convince them otherwise. Want proof of that statement? Ask a climate alarmist what would falsify the AGW hypothesis for them? Ask pocket full of shells above what would falsify the hypothesis. You won't get an answer because it might happen and they can't conceive of giving up their faith. And in accordance with the tactics of religious zealots the world over and throughout time, those who question the faith are labeled with derogatory names and every attempt is made to silence or marginalize them.

Agreed.

And who is behind the AGW movement? Of course, it is big government statists. Their solution for AGW is expanding and centralizing government control worldwide.

It is so transparent to anyone capable of critical thinking, that AGW is NOT science. It is politics.

Sadly these statist elitists pushing the AGW lie have duped millions. Proof the elites can fool some of the people all the time.

Werbung:
And misinformation is queen, and data tampering is the court jester.

The very nature of science is skepticism. Real science is all about questioning everything and constantly examining hypotheses....and in real science, as soon as a hypothesis fails one test or prediction, it is tossed out and real science goes back to the drawing board to try to find out what is really going on. The list of predictions and tests the greenhouse/agw hypothesis have failed is as long as michael jordan's leg...beginning with the fact that there has been no warming for damned near 20 years now in spite of steadily increasing atmospheric CO2.

Alarmists approach the issue from the position of religious zealots. They have faith and no amount of observed data contradicting their belief will convince them otherwise. Want proof of that statement? Ask a climate alarmist what would falsify the AGW hypothesis for them? Ask pocket full of shells above what would falsify the hypothesis. You won't get an answer because it might happen and they can't conceive of giving up their faith. And in accordance with the tactics of religious zealots the world over and throughout time, those who question the faith are labeled with derogatory names and every attempt is made to silence or marginalize them.
I am not sure there is an intellectual way to disprove their beliefs. If we have extreme winters, they claim it's because of AGW, if we have hot summers, they claim it's because of AGW, it we have a hurricane, they claim it's because of AGW.

Theirs is a fool proof argument. Every natural occurrence is the result of AGW in their mind.

But, keep in mind these were the same idiots that were claiming we were going to have another ice age because of C02 gases back in the 70's.

I am not sure one can even have a reasonable debate with that kind of stupidity.

I am not sure there is an intellectual way to disprove their beliefs. If we have extreme winters, they claim it's because of AGW, if we have hot summers, they claim it's because of AGW, it we have a hurricane, they claim it's because of AGW.

Theirs is a fool proof argument. Every natural occurrence is the result of AGW in their mind.

But, keep in mind these were the same idiots that were claiming we were going to have another ice age because of C02 gases back in the 70's.

I am not sure one can even have a reasonable debate with that kind of stupidity.

AGW is an unfalsifiable hypothesis...like religion. It isn't science so there is no point in trying to argue intellectually. Since they can't bring themselves to admit that it is't science but a religious belief or faith on their part (many don't even know what that means) the best one can do is point out the failures of the hypothesis and non existent scientific basis for the whole hoax. At this late state few if any of them could even admit that they have been so hopelessly fooled so they will willingly ride the AGW crazy train right over the cliff and then disappear till the next "imminent" disaster rears its ugly head. These are the people who believed fervently in eugenics, and phrenology, and witches, and wood spirits and every other boogie man that the powerful have terrified the uneducated with throughout history.

Since the science is settled, and 97% of scientists are on board, perhaps you can provide some evidence that the so called greenhouse effect has ever been measured and quantified...never mind about proving that humans are responsible for warming, just proof that the so called greenhouse effect has actually been measured and quantified. The existence of the so called greenhouse effect, after all, is the basis for the entire AGW hypothesis..

yes, I can, its called go fucking talk to a Climate Scientist. based on your logic if I ask someone for specifics on how gravity works and they can't well then there is no fucking gravity. Rather then let me and spoon feed you , how about go read the UN reports, the Bush White House Reports, And evryone else.

How about you tell me why you know better then 97% of those whos job it is to study it...you see thats what smart people do, they listen to the experts in a feild...They don't just pretend they know better because they don't want to listen.

no you i

no actually its you idiots who don't know weather from Climate. But again you know more then scientist because you know, I am sure you have a advanced degree in Climate Science...

AGW is an unfalsifiable hypothesis...like religion. It isn't science so there is no point in trying to argue intellectually. Since they can't bring themselves to admit that it is't science but a religious belief or faith on their part (many don't even know what that means) the best one can do is point out the failures of the hypothesis and non existent scientific basis for the whole hoax. At this late state few if any of them could even admit that they have been so hopelessly fooled so they will willingly ride the AGW crazy train right over the cliff and then disappear till the next "imminent" disaster rears its ugly head. These are the people who believed fervently in eugenics, and phrenology, and witches, and wood spirits and every other boogie man that the powerful have terrified the uneducated with throughout history.

you could prove it wrong, with real science...but there is a reason you can'...because your wrong. And evry scientist out there says your a fucking idiot. save 3 percent who suck off oil profits.

no you i

no actually its you idiots who don't know weather from Climate. But again you know more then scientist because you know, I am sure you have a advanced degree in Climate Science...
LOL - now THAT is funny, I don't care who you are ...

No logic? No facts? No value .....

you could prove it wrong, with real science...but there is a reason you can'...because your wrong. And evry scientist out there says your a fucking idiot. save 3 percent who suck off oil profits.

That's gotta be true!! You read it on the internet, right?

yes, I can, its called go fucking talk to a Climate Scientist. based on your logic if I ask someone for specifics on how gravity works and they can't well then there is no fucking gravity. Rather then let me and spoon feed you , how about go read the UN reports, the Bush White House Reports, And evryone else.

Obviously, you can't. In fact no one can because no greenhouse effect has ever been measured, or quantified. As to gravity, ever hear of a gravitometer. It is a device used to measure a local gravity field. While we do not, in fact, understand the precise mechanism of gravity, we can most certainly measure and quantify it. I never asked you for a precise mechanism of a greenhouse effect, I asked you if it had ever been measured and quantified and it has not. After all this time, it remains an unobserved, untestable, unmeasurable hypothesis.

about you tell me why you know better then 97% of those whos job it is to study it...you see thats what smart people do, they listen to the experts in a feild...They don't just pretend they know better because they don't want to listen.

I suggested that you check with that 97% for some evidence that a greenhouse effect had ever been measured or quantified. Clearly they couldn't help you. Wouldn't you think that actual experts, as opposed to political mechanizers would have actually measured and quantified a thing that they expect the world to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on? What sort of fool believes people who can provide no evidence of the thing they are asking for money to......what exactly do they want to do?

no you i

Appeal to authority is all you have? It isn't much when your "authority" has never measured or quantified the thing you believe so fervently in.

The onus isn't on my shoulders to prove anything. It is you and yours who wants hundreds of billions of dollars for.....something...and a change in my lifestyle. If you want me to jump on board, then it is up to you to provide some sort of proof to substantiate your claims. It is obvious by now that you can't. You dance around and appeal to an authority that can't provide any such hard evidence either.

Tell me pfos...what is happening in the current climate that you believe is outside the boundries of natural variability or unprecedented in the history of the earth? Surely there must be something.

Let's talk about " real science" and "idiots", shall we?? YOU and other left-wing stooges say we should spend trillions of dollars on green energy. YOU and other left-wing stooges tell us that spending all those dollars will save the world from climate change.

SHOW us what effect the use of solar energy for 100% of the world's energy needs will have on the changes in climate forecast by leftist losers! It cannot be done!!!!!!! It has NOT been done!!!!! Nothing's been done by leftist climate-change nuts except for demanding that we deplete our wealth with NO hope of having a worthwhile impact.

WHERE is the scientific proof to support the claim that those trillions of dollars will change our climate one damned bit???? There is NONE! Leftist idiots would have the US destroy our economy and our nation on a pipe dream that human beings can control weather and changing climates. If THAT claim isn't egotistical and unscientific IDIOCY , what is??

SHOW us the proof, or go back to reading comic books in your basement, and deluding yourself that you're something more than an incapable want-to-be!

no thats you dumn fuck. Fox news said so its true! Does not matter if 100000 others say its wrong...

So now it's name calling instead of providing some evidence to support your claims. Instead of calling me names, maybe you should be calling your hero/priest climate scientists names so you don't have to be so embarrassed when someone asks you for evidence that they can't give you to support your claims.

I am asking perfectly rational, and scientifically sound questions. Science is by its very nature skeptical. Science is not done by consensus, it is done by proving a hypothesis, or disproving it then moving on. If you can't provide evidence to support a hypothesis, then it is a failed hypothesis and as much money that has been spent on this hoax, if it were real, there would be some actual proof for you to provide by now.

Werbung:
Back